Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deserves locking up for the thumbnail never mind the undeclared ad. It’s like a rack of ribs wrapped in a red napkin...

I do miss Muti though... she has the air of someone who is resigned to the fact she’s given birth to a twit....but isn’t going down without a fight.
The most shocking vlog for me was when MAM rifled through her mother’s toiletries...whilst brazenly saying how much Muti would hate it ......desperate for content and showing no regard for personal boundaries or respect at all.....how low can you get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah. Get the impression all the producers just tolerate her. I imagine she's so draining to work with.
This was from a previous vlog where MAM was in the BBC office talking to colleagues about what others might be saying about her. The auto caption didn't generate the word 'witch', which is the word MAM used where the caption shows 'yeah'.

20210126_121224.jpg

20210126_121152.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say the other day that she wouldn’t drink the coffee the BBC provided - little sachets? She’s angling for a gifted coffee machine.

Reactions: 2
Remember when one of the girls left and she bought her a bottle of Shampoo as a leaving gift. She did explain it was a very expensive shampoo mind:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the recipient had to sing for her supper, being filmed for the vlog reading the label aloud in French.
I must have blocked that part out.

She just referred to her stomach flattener, Magda, on air by reading out an email from her.

• Wow
She just referred to her stomach flattener, Magda, on air by reading out an email from her.
BBC presenter Jo Good should not be referring to this commercial operation on her radio show when she has been in receipt of free treatment from them.

She also did not mark this treatment as #AD on the YT vlog featuring her visit to the salon. Such a declaration should be visible in the ad title before one watches. The only reference she makes is by muttering once during the vlog that she was 'offered' the treatment. #ASA

The link to her getting a freebie from Magda, and promoting that business on the BBC is thus established. Quite a straightforward example to flag to the BBC DG Tim Davie, along with the fishmongers she mentioned on BBC Radio London who sent her free seafood.

Reactions: 6
I must have blocked that part out.

At about 2’47 in on her programme - “can I say Magda, my stomach is like an ironing board.”

The most shocking vlog for me was when MAM rifled through her mother’s toiletries...whilst brazenly saying how much Muti would hate it ......desperate for content and showing no regard for personal boundaries or respect at all.....how low can you get.
I never paid full attention when watching this but seeing it again is shocking. The lack of respect for her mother's feelings in order to create some midweek content is disgraceful. Just because her very elderly mother won't find the video on YouTube doesn't mean that MAM should broadcast herself displaying Mutti's personal items and making comments about her personal care routine, that she admits would make her mother 'furious' and she would 'hate'.
20210127_130103.jpg

20210127_123537.jpg

20210127_123501.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Now she’s talking about the fact that she wasn’t wearing a mask on her Regents Park walk, then going on to say that we are encouraged to wear masks and so we should. 😖

• Angry
  • Wow
I never paid full attention when watching this but seeing it again is shocking. The lack of respect for her mother's feelings in order to create some midweek content is disgraceful. Just because her very elderly mother won't find the video on YouTube doesn't mean that MAM should broadcast herself displaying Mutti's personal items and making comments about her personal care routine, that she admits would make her mother 'furious' and she would 'hate'.
View attachment 405299
View attachment 405301
View attachment 405302
This was the one that really did it for me. If she’d have done it without thinking, it would have been bad enough.....but she quite happily said that she knew Muti would be upset....but did it anyway. Absolutely despicable. I think her mum was in hospital at the time too.
Someone else’s husband, someone else's credit, some one else’s things.....bit of a pattern really. A foul little woman.

With a face like candle wax

This was posted on an ethical and reputable breeder’s page. Take notice MAM!
4992CB84-7095-460B-8D41-25FBEF7B388A.jpeg

• Heart
Jo Good narc klaxon.
On BBC Radio London show now. Speaking about her friend who is having problems with her feet while undergoing chemotherapy, Jo Good tells us that the friend is 'moaning' about her feet. Lovely empathetic choice of words, not.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 405299
View attachment 405301
View attachment 405302
I remember watching that and it was disrespectful. Remember she calls her mother and her dog click bait. People like George the producer, Sandra the Porter, and
the Royal Florist are in that category. Is there in her life anyone who isn’t? The ones who won’t let her film them, including her brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.