Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is so great about 'these bottles' that she 'loves'? MAM is taking advantage of pathetically trusting viewers. Why doesn't she offer to look into the issue of no discount, or at least offer a link to customer service? Surely she has a relationship with the seller she reps? She has missed out on her commission if the purchase was not via her link so doesn't give a toss. To top it off the punter mistakes a sales pitch as a 'tip' and takes the blame...

View attachment 384910

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So depressing to be shilling shampoo with stickers on the bottle. Shampoo for grown up toddlers. Does Filipe get a cut? Were his bottles free? She’s undoubtedly hoping for many more punters who will blindly trust her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So depressing to be shilling shampoo with stickers on the bottle. Shampoo for grown up toddlers. Does Filipe get a cut? Were his bottles free? She’s undoubtedly hoping for many more punters who will blindly trust her.
That must be her intended business model. 'Shilling to blindly trusting punters since 2017' should be the strap line on MAM's YouTube banner.

• Haha
What an absolute shower of her not listening to a first time caller talking about crabbing and fishing in North Yorkshire, not North Norfolk. She kept mentioning areas of North Norfolk while he was talking about Staithes, N.Yorks. Afterwards she was inundated with emails pointing out her mistake. She read them out. Emails are most of her content.

Last edited:
Hey @Lululime Have you carried out any public service duties yet? :sneaky:
Lol, yes, and I feel very virtuous. I’m doing job creation ....keeping complaints handlers in a job....lol

What is so great about 'these bottles' that she 'loves'? MAM is taking advantage of pathetically trusting viewers. Why doesn't she offer to look into the issue of no discount, or at least offer a link to customer service? Surely she has a relationship with the seller she reps? She has missed out on her commission if the purchase was not via her link so doesn't give a toss. To top it off the punter mistakes a sales pitch as a 'tip' and takes the blame...

View attachment 384910
It’s the hopeless leading the hapless.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Lol, yes, and I feel very virtuous. I’m doing job creation ....keeping complaints handlers in a job....lol

It’s the hopeless leading the hapless.....
Well done @Lululime Here, have a cheap bag of sweets from Cherryz for your trouble.

I'm feeling sorry for poor, needy, influenced Sandy Claar, thrilled to buy shampoo at full price and import it from the US, she then apologises to MAM for not getting 20% discount. With Sandy's luck she'll probably get hit with import duties when it lands but won't care, it's all her own dumb fault. :confused:

What an absolute shower of her not listening to a first time caller talking about crabbing and fishing in North Yorkshire, not North Norfolk. She kept mentioning areas of North Norfolk while he was talking about Staithes, N.Yorks. Afterwards she was inundated with emails pointing out her mistake. She read them out. Emails are most of her content.
Jo Good narc alert
I heard bits of that call on the show today . Even with half an ear you could pick the man's accent, a real breath of fresh air on the show and she trampled him. She seemed to think it was funny that she got it wrong, in fact it's testament to her rudeness; she simply doesn't listen to anyone, any conversation or interview exists only for her to find a gap to lunge in with a personal, and usually irrelevant, anecdote.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday she mentioned her expensive Dualit toaster catching on fire due to bread getting stuck and that she doused it in water and then threw it in a bin outside. She said it will cost her £70 to replace.

• Haha
Yesterday she mentioned her expensive Dualit toaster catching on fire due to bread getting stuck and that she doused it in water and then threw it in a bin outside. She said it will cost her £70 to replace.
I didn't think she had a toaster. Didn't toast her bread for the avo ripping incident. Perhaps she will get Harrods to drop one off, and let Sandra and neighbours know they are coming. Get a chopping board, and some saucepans while you're at it. Maybe there will be a vlog about the toaster incident. Please Dualit send MAM a freebie.
Don't know if you know but she auditioned for Loose Women a few years back. Obvs they didn't want her. I'm Jo lets talk about me, me ,me. Then interrupting everyone else.

Reactions: 1
After confessing my bread snobbery (which I share with @Mustard) earlier on this thread, I must confess toaster extravagance. Mine cost £50 but it is the only one right shape for my sourdough slices.

@VeeJayBee I must confess I am also a bread snob. I just like really good quality ingredients. You and @Mustard are not alone.
That flaccid slice that MAM did the avo thing with, still cracks me up. I think she read on here and thought she'd show off about the fancy toaster.
We all know she hates eating. So bread would be the last thing to tempt her.

I didn't think she had a toaster. Didn't toast her bread for the avo ripping incident. Perhaps she will get Harrods to drop one off, and let Sandra and neighbours know they are coming. Get a chopping board, and some saucepans while you're at it. Maybe there will be a vlog about the toaster incident. Please Dualit send MAM a freebie.
Don't know if you know but she auditioned for Loose Women a few years back. Obvs they didn't want her. I'm Jo lets talk about me, me ,me. Then interrupting everyone else.
I still giggle when I think of the comment in response to the avo ripping, saying they might "give it a whirl".

How interesting that she auditioned for Loose Women, I wonder how far she got in the process. I wonder why they didn't want her, being a windbag seems to be the sole qualification required, any extra qualities seem optional. Also, she would annoy enough people that she might become a must-see hate-watch. Give her the gig I say!

• Haha
Perhaps she was toasting her fish cake save dirtying a pan?

Probably because they already have Nadia Sawalha for the “thick as two short planks and rude to boot” slot....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doused an electric toaster with water ? 🤦‍♀️😶😶😶😶

Older woman are revered in some societies for their wisdom......lucky we are British.

• Haha
Doused an electric toaster with water ? 🤦‍♀️😶😶😶😶
Apparently. Let’s hope she unplugged it first. Then a listener wrote in to say she should have dried out the toaster and tried to use it. I wonder if she knows that she could use the grill in her oven to toast bread. No doubt to me that she was seeking a new #gifted toaster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.