Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even look up these hair products, so didn’t realise they came from the US. How absurd. A commenter said they had silicone in them.

I liked how her typing full-on corrected to fallen. If she does two flogs, then she’d also have to pay Filipe. I also think that there won’t be much to film in lockdown as no shops etc will be open for her to pillage and distract the employees. Her setting up the camera to film walking the dog in the pram is a cringe fest.

Some people could make an interesting film going around a supermarket, but not her as she doesn’t have any interest in cooking or food except to know how many calories it contains. It’s also possible Waitrose might not allow filming. I wonder if Selfridges Food Hall is open? And, there’s always Marks and Spencer at Marble Arch! I also don’t believe she walked from Marylebone to Sloane Square.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t even look up these hair products, so didn’t realise they came from the US. How absurd. A commenter said they had silicone in them.

I liked how her typing full-on corrected to fallen. If she does two flogs, then she’d also have to pay Filipe. I also think that there won’t be much to film in lockdown as no shops etc will be open for her to pillage and distract the employees. Her setting up the camera to film walking the dog in the pram is a cringe fest.

Some people could make an interesting film going around a supermarket, but not her as she doesn’t have any interest in cooking or food except to know how many calories it contains. It’s also possible Waitrose might not allow filming. I wonder if Selfridges Food Hall is open? And, there’s always Marks and Spencer at Marble Arch! I also don’t believe she walked from Marylebone to Sloane Square.
Yes, I even had to decipher her reply to the comment, she is too slack to check.

She wouldn't have to leave her flat to produce viable content but she is too lazy and uncreative to think how she might do this.

Both Selfridges Food Hall and M&S ground floor and Food Hall in the basement are open, I visited both recently after a walk in Hyde Park. I would like to think both places would chase her out if she was filming instead of buying essentials and quickly f***ing off home.

MAM watches other vloggers avidly. I think she thought I could do that and get loads of freebies, and attention. Having two weeks off over Christmas is fair enough, if you inform your follower's and don't leave vlogmas abruptly. The only message she left was after being called out on here. It annoys me that she copies. (Lydia Millen took two weeks off). So entitled is Jo. She would love to be up there with the big money maker's. That hair stuff is for mugs. Hideously overpriced. The silk pillow/pyjamas, Yvette sports (made in China crap). Pillow not working for her face. Cherryeez crap. Next beauty. (Not from her thanks). This sixty five year old has no chopping board, no decent saucepans and can't cook. We all knew Big George was married, maybe he couldn't get a word in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, she watches them and then interviews them to entice their followers to her web. I noticed she didn’t respond to the request I posted above to have her brother film her mother except to say that he doesn’t like attention. She’s probably afraid it will come out that she was there at Christmas.

Reactions: 4
Yes, she watches them and then interviews them to entice their followers to her web. I noticed she didn’t respond to the request I posted above to have her brother film her mother except to say that he doesn’t like attention. She’s probably afraid it will come out that she was there at Christmas.
Yes. Complete radio silence over that period. Her vlogging started well after the new year. How could an attention seeking narc not film anything for that long? Evan when she was self isolating she shouted from the rooftops, and kept Sandra bothering.

She linked to the function of beauty in her Insta account so I went over to their account and saw they are supplying to Target! How can they be customised if that is the case? I remember her spouting some waffle about Matilda liking the stickers. Seriously?

She linked to the function of beauty in her Insta account so I went over to their account and saw they are supplying to Target! How can they be customised if that is the case? I remember her spouting some waffle about Matilda liking the stickers. Seriously?
This should be declared as an ad. Again MAM has neglected to do so.

View attachment 383421

• Wow
MAM watches other vloggers avidly. I think she thought I could do that and get loads of freebies, and attention. Having two weeks off over Christmas is fair enough, if you inform your follower's and don't leave vlogmas abruptly. The only message she left was after being called out on here. It annoys me that she copies. (Lydia Millen took two weeks off). So entitled is Jo. She would love to be up there with the big money maker's. That hair stuff is for mugs. Hideously overpriced. The silk pillow/pyjamas, Yvette sports (made in China crap). Pillow not working for her face. Cherryeez crap. Next beauty. (Not from her thanks). This sixty five year old has no chopping board, no decent saucepans and can't cook. We all knew Big George was married, maybe he couldn't get a word in.
For someone who is trying to create a second career as an influencer/vlogger, how can Jo Good not know that she is devaluing whatever "brand" she is trying to create by hooking up with any old rent-a-link affiliate program?

Shilling for the types of companies she is "partnering" with is the influencer equivalent of working in a dodgy call centre, cold calling random numbers to make appointments for tarmac consultants to visit. You know most people will hang up in your ear but a few will hit the back of the net, keep at it and you might earn a bit as long as you have a thick skin and don't care what the gullible punters are being offered and how they, or the environment, are being treated.

I thought this was filmed on Sunday??? She now says before the lockdown? This ex luvvie writes her own script to fit...
View attachment 383789

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
She inferred it was filmed last Sunday, right before she went back on air. Then it seems she was saying she had gone back since and no one was there. Unless it was the Sunday after Christmas...😬. She’s acting like she now walks from Marylebone to Sloane Square on a regular basis yet doesn’t film herself?

Wow. This takes the biscuit. She is being called out for not DECLARING an ad. She is acting as if she is being called out for DOING an ad!
Unless Jo Good has special dispensation, she seems to be telling us she she is 3xemot due to running some sort of youth employment scheme. How patronising towards Felipe :mad:
View attachment 384033

• Wow
  • Angry
Disappearing act over Christmas was just plain rude.
Happy to ask people to buy stuff ( crap stuff), happy to ask for “likes “ and subscription , happy to ask people to help her get her numbers up - but no real effort shown with content or her responses. I saw one vlog in which she virtually emotionally blackmailed viewers into subscribing - “ no pension”, “don’t know what the future holds” etc.
Also a total stranger to the truth imo.....and I don’t for a moment believe the Big George guff......

• Heart
Wow. This takes the biscuit. She is being called out for not DECLARING an ad. She is acting as if she is being called out for DOING an ad!
Unless Jo Good has special dispensation, she seems to be telling us she she is exempt due to running some sort of youth employment scheme. How patronising towards Felipe :mad:

View attachment 384060

Unless Jo Good has special dispensation, she seems to be telling us she she is exempt due to running some sort of youth employment scheme. How patronising towards Felipe :mad:
True narc behaviour....
Lazy cow should learn to edit herself or do “lives”. Hope she paid him a retainer over Xmas when she dropped her vlogging.

Surprising but not unexpected. I get the impression that no one can advise or suggest/tell her what she should do because she exists in a parallel universe.

True narc behaviour....
Lazy cow should learn to edit herself or do “lives”. Hope she paid him a retainer over Xmas when she dropped her vlogging.
Probably had him on a zero-hours contract, no play no pay.

Jo Good narc klaxon. This has seriously pi**ed me off. How dare she attempt to deflect her lack of transparency by pointing out what a f***ing do-gooder she is. This is 100% Narc

• Heart
Surprising but not unexpected. I get the impression that no one can advise or suggest/tell her what she should do because she exists in a parallel universe.
So she thinks. Might just have to flag this up, start putting her on the Youtube radar a bit.....and that’s my public service for the day! 😝

• Heart
Probably had him on a zero-hours contract, no play no pay.

Jo Good narc klaxon. This has seriously pi**ed me off. How dare she attempt to deflect her lack of transparency by pointing out what a f***ing do-gooder she is. This is 100% Narc
She’s the do gooder of Marylebone, striding here and there trying on clothes and hats from Agnes B and Toast, neither of which are local independents. I think it was in the podcast she did with Anna Webb that she mentioned that they were both loaned clothes for their appearances on the Titchmarsh show, including dresses from Samantha Sung.

• Wow
How patronising towards Filipe. I thought he worked for BBC Radio but did her editing as a favour with mates rates. He's not her skivvy. When she's in Sloane Square she says Happy New Year which must have been the third. The local businesses she promotes/gets discount from, don't pay her. I think she's just tight. Keeps going on about Filipe needing payment. Well no one is forcing you to use him Jo.

How patronising towards Filipe. I thought he worked for BBC Radio but did her editing as a favour with mates rates. He's not her skivvy. When she's in Sloane Square she says Happy New Year which must have been the third. The local businesses she promotes/gets discount from, don't pay her. I think she's just tight. Keeps going on about Filipe needing payment. Well no one is forcing you to use him Jo.
If you look up Filipe on LinkedIn he lists himself as a video editor and youtube channel manager for Jo Good. He is also Simon Lycett's podcast producer and editor - did you all know that?

Reactions: 5
If you look up Filipe on LinkedIn he lists himself as a video editor and youtube channel manager for Jo Good. He is also Simon Lycett's podcast producer and editor - did you all know that?
Well if he's a you tube manager between them the ads should be marked correctly. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.