Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was interviewing fashion maven Hilary Alexander today and rejoiced in the fact that HA said that after the pandemic we will have a roaring twenties style happening all over. I’ve heard this predicted elsewhere, but so what? JG banged on about it for the rest of the afternoon which is at odds with her desire to be reclusive and her enjoyment of not having to deal with guests coming into the studio. She admitted to these last two in the last few days.

A caller told her about her Maxmara coat and JG sighed and said that she could only dream of a Maxmara coat. Why? Because she hadn’t been gifted one? No more expensive than a Stella McCartney coat. I’ve had a couple in the past, both bought on sale.

Reactions: 3
She was interviewing fashion maven Hilary Alexander today and rejoiced in the fact that HA said that after the pandemic we will have a roaring twenties style happening all over. I’ve heard this predicted elsewhere, but so what? JG banged on about it for the rest of the afternoon which is at odds with her desire to be reclusive and her enjoyment of not having to deal with guests coming into the studio. She admitted to these last two in the last few days.

A caller told her about her Maxmara coat and JG sighed and said that she could only dream of a Maxmara coat. Why? Because she hadn’t been gifted one? No more expensive than a Stella McCartney coat. I’ve had a couple in the past, both bought on sale.
Shameless.....she just needs a tin whistle and a cup to rattle....

Reactions: 1
Shameless.....she just needs a tin whistle and a cup to rattle....
Patreon is a way to support those who produce content of value to a subscriber. To maintain the financial commitment of their patrons, a creator needs to deliver regular, high-calibre output, usually based on their creativity or expertise, and they must engage meaningfully with their subscribers.

Could MAM manage that? She promises vlogmas then doesn't deliver, goes AWOL with no explanation, witholds details of her Christmas and her mother which her followers eagerly awaited, replies to comments with not much more than 'thanks x', has given up her mid week vlog and shills embarrassing brands.

ko-fi.com is a way of dropping some virtual coins in a cup now and then so MAM might start rattling..

View attachment 388157

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Patreon is a way to support those who produce content of value to a subscriber. To maintain the financial commitment of their patrons, a creator needs to deliver regular, high-calibre output, usually based on their creativity or expertise, and they must engage meaningfully with their subscribers.

Could MAM manage that? She promises vlogmas then doesn't deliver, goes AWOL with no explanation, witholds details of her Christmas and her mother which her followers eagerly awaited, replies to comments with not much more than 'thanks x', has given up her mid week vlog and shills embarrassing brands.

ko-fi.com is a way of dropping some virtual coins in a cup now and then so MAM might start rattling..

View attachment 388157
No. She couldn’t manage it. Jack Monroe is one with a Patreon account who promised recipe cards to subscribers a long while ago and never delivered. She even has a tip jar on her account. She says things like if you buy my books at full price then I will donate them to a food bank. 😠

• Wow
No answer to this one. I wonder why.View attachment 388410
In the I'M BACK! vlog she declared very clearly to Sandra that she was 'here all over Christmas' so no reason why she couldn't reply to Jane Day about how hard it was not to see her mum. Unless of course that little exchange with Sandra was a put-up ;). Why the need to state what Sandra would have known if it were true, plus poor Sandra's reply did not sound convincing..

View attachment 388809

Last edited:
In the I'M BACK! vlog she declared very clearly to Sandra that she was 'here all over Christmas' so no reason why she couldn't reply to Jane Day about how hard it was not to see her mum. Unless of course that little exchange with Sandra was a put-up ;). Why the need to state what Sandra would have known if it were true, plus poor Sandra's reply did not sound convincing..

View attachment 388809
Me thinks she protests too much. It was like a scene from her Crossroads days. Sandra playing the Mrs Overall type character. More bad acting from the (ripped avocado) school of drama and lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me thinks she protests too much. It was like a scene from her Crossroads days. Sandra playing the Mrs Overall type character. More bad acting from the (ripped avocado) school of drama and lies.
That's EXACTLY what I thought too. It was an unnatural interaction. Reason, because it was lies. Why even mention it? Dragging others into it is not nice, it's manipulation.

she can’t say that now. Which vlog was this?
I can't remember which vlog, I found that screenshot when I was deleting photos. I usually delete the MAM images as soon as I upload them here, I don't like to get a surprise when browsing pics.

• Haha
It’s her birthday today. She’s definitely had some work done since this picture.
54565C26-BF60-470C-BE43-2284CD42DAB2.jpeg

Considering she’s spent most of her working life sat on her bum ......she looks wrecked. If I saw her out without makeup, I would guess her age to be 70 plus No amount of Sammy Sung is going to help that......unless they start a line in balaclavas.

• Haha
Considering she’s spent most of her working life sat on her bum ......she looks wrecked. If I saw her out without makeup, I would guess her age to be 70 plus No amount of Sammy Sung is going to help that......unless they start a line in balaclavas.
I remember in the comments when she moved. Some guy said, you did well for someone of seventy five:ROFLMAO:. Even though those guys did all the work.
Her freaky eating and smoking have done a lot of damage.

• Haha
I remember in the comments when she moved. Some guy said, you did well for someone of seventy five:ROFLMAO:. Even though those guys did all the work.
Her freaky eating and smoking have done a lot of damage.
Oh no....please let it be genetic......( craftily kicks pickle sandwich and ash tray under the couch) .....lol...I have a horrible feeling I'm looking at the future.,,,

• Haha
Oh no....please let it be genetic......( craftily kicks pickle sandwich and ash tray under the couch) .....lol...I have a horrible feeling I'm looking at the future.,,,
We might be lucky.:LOL:. But she looks older than her mum.

From a blog a year ago when she wore ‘Woodstock’ trousers. No answer, just a like.
She’d rather spend money on clothes than essentials like dog restraint or pans.....skewed priorities of a self absorbed life. Spends £100s on item of clothing but suggests gifting people cheap sweets and disinfectant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.