Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d rather spend money on clothes than essentials like dog restraint or pans.....skewed priorities of a self absorbed life. Spends £100s on item of clothing but suggests gifting people cheap sweets and disinfectant.
It’s now actually illegal to drive with an unrestrained dog (and I presume other animals) in your car.

Reactions: 2
It’s now actually illegal to drive with an unrestrained dog (and I presume other animals) in your car.
She lives in a bubble....she will have no clue. Hope she’s spotted and fined......can you imagine her pleading with the judge.....” but I’m a national treasure”......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She lives in a bubble....she will have no clue. Hope she’s spotted and fined......can you imagine her pleading with the judge.....” but I’m a national treasure”......
and the cabbies love me.

I found this comment on her blog called I Hate my Feet. In it she filmed herself getting a free manicure from Cowshed in Carnaby Street.
7E60AF74-A263-4759-8D22-4DEC19427714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
and the cabbies love me.

I found this comment on her blog called I Hate my Feet. In it she filmed herself getting a free manicure from Cowshed in Carnaby Street.
View attachment 387912
I'm guessing Mr Soleman has a very particular interest in videos about women's feet.

MAM's commenters suggested ideas for content during her isolation, these would be doable during the current lockdown. I wonder what her excuse will be for no Weds vlogs, will she admit she simply can't be arsed? She's not replied to any of these suggestions.

20210117_084943.jpg

20210117_084915.jpg

20210117_085005.jpg

@VeeJayBee I was referring to the comment above that one who compared her to Trump. 😉

re those suggestions, they are very good but she won’t do them, it’s fairly obvious.

• Haha
It’s her birthday today. She’s definitely had some work done since this picture.View attachment 384036
She has definitely had work done since then but she was also much thinner. I remember when I first saw her she'd have been early 50s and I thought she was mid 60s. Now if I saw her and didn't know her age I'd say minimum 73. Admittedly she moves quicker than a usual 73yo.

• Haha
I saw her in the flesh years ago, and thought she had a neurotic vibe. It was an episode of Inside Out, where I thought she had aged a couple decades overnight. I think it was about rogue landlords. The guy actually insults her about her looks. I will try and find it.
Trying too hard in today's vlog. Waking Filipe up. Bloody rude. Toaster gate. I love bread. Sure Jo we know you read here but you can't convince anyone. Two dressed crabs. Someone is coming over. No shots of Fish Cake Towers over Christmas. Now loads. I don't like attention. Hate presents. Then shamelessly shows off presents from friends like it it's a fecking ad. Rude.

• Haha
She has definitely had work done since then but she was also much thinner. I remember when I first saw her she'd have been early 50s and I thought she was mid 60s. Now if I saw her and didn't know her age I'd say minimum 73. Admittedly she moves quicker than a usual 73yo.
I’d put her at 72...73 as well by the condition of her skin, hair and muscle tone ( despite the yoga). The years have not been kind..

She needs to see a dietician or a nutritionist ....she is actually withering...

Should retitle herself ‘Marasmic Minx’ perhaps.....would certainly be a more accurate description than “Middle aged”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She knew she could Google translate the Portuguese seed instructions but - Jo Good Narc Klaxon - why should she when she can be a needy attention seeker and bother Felipe.
20210117_123335.jpg

Just like she knows where to chuck the toaster (she walks past it every time she takes the dog to the green space) but - Jo Good narc klaxon - she has to wave it about and ask the bin man just to draw any attention to herself.
20210117_123550.jpg

20210117_123535.jpg

• Heart
Whilst leaving her dog unattended....
That thing round her forehead......what the hell....

Side view looks like a melting candle..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no words. Is this the sort of imbecile my license fee funds?
Agreed. She must still believe her ditzy act is cute and wacky. At 66 years of age it's either pathetic, unhinged or idiotic. It can't even be considered eccentric because it's completely contrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She cogratulates herself on last week's I'M BACK vlog doing 'so well', saying she was 'scared' as she took 'time off'. She actually disappeared not having said she was taking any time off. She also says 'See you next Sunday' with no mention of no longer doing Wednesday vlogs. She thinks her followers are chumps who'll be thrilled with whatever flimsy content she drip feeds them...
20210117_152410.jpg

20210117_154300.jpg

• Haha
Something fishy about her two dressed crabs. I find it odd that she couldn't get them in a supermarket. I don't live that far from her, and I called her out on the lack of pound shops nearby. Does the Dame of Marylebone want us to think she's in such an exclusive enclave that none exist. When the truth is it's a really short walk to Edgeware Road and Church Street Market. The usual swanky fishcake shop would surely have had them. Most places are open for takeaway. It all seemed staged. No other food shopping. No cake or bubbly.

It’s all for effect and to be honest I think what’s grates on me most (along with the lying, the nostrils and the shoddy dog ownership) is her complete and utter lack of style or panache in the face of all the spending, posturing and name dropping ( she lives in Marylebone - did you know?).
We’ve seen you eating your “boiled” white bread Jo.......all fur 🧥 and no knickers...

Ps hope Barbara finds this group.....can only be a matter of time.

and it’s not Dick Whittington, it’s Jack and the Beanstalk you dope,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Something fishy about her two dressed crabs. I find it odd that she couldn't get them in a supermarket. I don't live that far from her, and I called her out on the lack of pound shops nearby. Does the Dame of Marylebone want us to think she's in such an exclusive enclave that none exist. When the truth is it's a really short walk to Edgeware Road and Church Street Market. The usual swanky fishcake shop would surely have had them. Most places are open for takeaway. It all seemed staged. No other food shopping. No cake or bubbly.
Her usual fishmongers Fishworks is closed during this lockdown. She could've gone to Selfridges food hall, or the M&S opposite but better to go to a place who would let her film, being desperate for content as she is.
20210117_163636.jpg

20210117_193516.jpg

Having not much to film due to lockdown it was strange that she did not show the dressed crab feast, which would've been of interest to viewers. Did Sandra come up to share one? Or maybe she invited the chap she made an offer to in the street, the commenter (EDIT: Johnny Myles) whose father lives in Marylebone.

Last edited:
Her usual fishmongers Fishworks is closed during this lockdown. She could've gone to Selfridges food hall, or the M&S opposite but better to go to a place who would let her film, being desperate for content as she is.
View attachment 389106
Having not much to film due to lockdown it was strange that she did not show the dressed crab feast, which would've been of interest to viewers. Did Sandra come up to share one? Or maybe she invited the chap she made an offer to in the street, the commenter (EDIT: Johnny Myles) whose father lives in Marylebone.
Sandra’s got more sense....
It’s the way she emphasises the “ dressed” bit......nothing so vulgar as a naked crab for The Duchess of Marylebone......

I suspect crab paste is more her usual..

Sandra’s got more sense....
It’s the way she emphasises the “ dressed” bit......nothing so vulgar as a naked crab for The Duchess of Marylebone......

I suspect crab paste is more her usual..
I do wonder if it was served with the usual three leaves from a bagged salad.

20210117_153113.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.