Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine her lasting that long without narc supply. I didn't think she had a a tv.
She loves declaring that she doesn't own a TV, she doesn't realise it is no longer the claim that it used to be, we all have plenty of other screens. She watches shows craning her neck to see her laptop balanced on the sofa.
I doubt she even knows you can watch YT 'on the telly'.
Edit. Amazing that this thread has 500 posts already. Some are off-topic, and a few are a little bitchy, but in the main this thread is a chronicle of solid examples of MAM's hypocrisy, lack of transparency and self-absorption.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Holding my breath until Nadine is on!
It’s the Gleam mafia together again.
😬

Holding my breath until Nadine is on!
It’s the Gleam mafia together again.
😬
i wasn’t really holding my breath.

Last edited:
Yesterday she had a caller talking about purchasing a bed. The caller went to Harrods with a friend who worked there. It was during a sale period. She bought a bed and it was delivered to her flat and she was embarrassed by having a Harrods van outside. JG chimed in by saying that she would make sure all her neighbours knew she was having a delivery from Harrods. Another narc display. Is it a case of:- I shop at Harrods, , therefore I am?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday she had a caller talking about purchasing a bed. The caller went to Harrods with a friend who worked there. It was during a sale period. She bought a bed and it was delivered to her flat and she was embarrassed by having a Harrods van outside. JG chimed in by saying that she would make sure all her neighbours knew she was having a delivery from Harrods. Another narc display. Is it a case of:- I shop at Harrods, , therefore I am?
Just like Hyacinth!

Reactions: 5
Yesterday, during the interview she conducted with the director of The Serpent TV series, JG mentioned talking to her brother about the series. She said he had known all about the character, Charles Sobhraj, as he’s older than her and that he had also referred to reading a book written about him. It sounded to me like she spent Christmas with him.

Reactions: 3
Very interesting. I didn't get a chance to listen yesterday. I bet she was with him and watched it together, she rarely mentions her brother, and discussing something like that is more.likely to have occured when they were together rather than be the topic of a Christmas phone call or Zoom. Her lack of comment about Christmas and her time off speaks volumes.

I wonder what she is filming for this Sunday's long-awaited vlog.

I don't like this 'golden hour' feature on the radio show. It sounds like a scheduled activity at an old people's home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Very interesting. I didn't get a chance to listen yesterday. I bet she was with him and watched it together, she rarely mentions her brother, and discussing something like that is more.likely to have occured when they were together rather than be the topic of a Christmas phone call or Zoom. Her lack of comment about Christmas and her time off speaks volumes.

I wonder what she is filming for this Sunday's long-awaited vlog.

I don't like this 'golden hour' feature on the radio show. It sounds like a scheduled activity at an old people's home.
sounds too much like golden showers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
sounds too much like golden showers!
Listening now I hear it's golden moment, not golden hour :oops: Still, shades of a seniors' singalong.

Today's radio show. Rosemary Connelly was on and told JG she got on Dancing on Ice at the age of 65 by writing to Torvill and Dean, telling them she wanted to represent the older folk. JG sounded most impressed, I bet it will prompt her on a further self-promo push. She did say though that she would never do Dancing on Ice, I think that's because she can't apply herself to anything for more than 5 minutes, and wouldn't commit to the required intensive training. She'd do Strictly though as she has dance training and would arrogantly think she could do it without trying too hard, despite her heyday being almost 50 years ago.

MAM's YouTube; On the subject of her missing vlogs, I am waiting to hear her excuses for going AWOL on YT, abruptly discontinuing the much-promoted vlogmas without the savvy or basic courtesy to check in with her subscribers. (She did eventually post a message on her YT Community page, this was done almost immediately after her rudeness was mentioned on this thread :sneaky:.) I guess her vlogmas/vlog no-show reasons will be:

1. Self-isolation
2. Tier 3
3. Tier 4
4. Her post-Christmas break
5. Lockdown blues
6. Nothing to film

If she was a committed vlogger she'd have had some emergency content held back. Why didn't she do any reviews of the many freebies she'd been sent during the year? They could all be shot indoors unaffected by the Covid restrictions preventing her from stalking Marylebone for footage.

She could've reviewed the LED face mask she was gifted, having had it for a while now, but more than likely it was shoved in a drawer and forgotten, only to be pulled out as a comedy prop in the blog when she was required to vacate her flat and go into the "safe house" for a few hours to allow the plumbers in.

What about a review of the several fragrances and other things she was sent by Next Beauty? All she did was open the parcel ("look what I was sent") while saying it wasn't sponsored despite partnering with them not long before.

No such proper reviews have ever appeared on her channel as they would take some sort of patience, observation, research, note-taking and thoughtful presentation. All we can expect from MAM is a cursory name-check of whatever she's been sent, filmed hastily after tearing the box open, then forgotten.

Last edited:
JG kept mispronouncing Rosemary’s surname. It’s Conley, not Connelly. 😖

Reactions: 1
Her Vflog today! The cabbies love me! Buy these hair care products as the bottles are a status symbol. Already a few disgruntled comments. No mention of Christmas at all, not even of her doing laps in Marylebone High Street.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her Vflog today! The cabbies love me! Buy these hair care products as the bottles are a status symbol. Already a few disgruntled comments. No mention of Christmas at all, not even of her doing laps in Marylebone High Street.
It starts after new year. So she decided she would take two weeks off without a word. (Only after she read on here). Didn't mention the unfinished vlogmas. Flogging that hair care stuff. Must have begged them for a freebie. Embarrassing Sandra. I've been here all Christmas. If you say so Jo.

• Heart
1st vlog back after disappearing. No mention of Christmas or New Year or even how her mum/brother are until she thought 'better put some reference in'. (then it's basically an ad but not labelled for hair products which I'm certainly not watching her for).... Cabbies love her apparently. 1st day back at work, so she's filmed nothing until last Sunday, which to me if she was in London is not believable. 🙄.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.