Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did promise Sandra would make an appearance on the vlog before Christmas, that also never happened. Sandra might've got wind and made herself scarce and is now freely roaming the corridors and stairways, wiping all surfaces with her gifted Zoflora until the resident pest returns.
Her subs will certainly want to know what she was up to over her break and won't take well to any vague summary she'll likely offer. She'll have to fake having misplaced her camera or somesuch excuse and just go straight back in with some Marylebone content hastily shot before the 10th.
She will have 6 days to shoot content for the vlog on the 10th if she’s back on air on the 4th. All shops except for food stores or takeaway places will be closed in Tier 4.

Reactions: 2
So she read on here and put a notice on her community board. Overdone it with the face tune app Jo. That looks nothing like you.

• Haha
Bare legs in this weather? 😒 Is she trying to pretend that she is chez MAM?

She will have 6 days to shoot content for the vlog on the 10th if she’s back on air on the 4th. All shops except for food stores or takeaway places will be closed in Tier 4.
I was listening to another BBC London presenter this morning, Duncan Barkes, and I’m sure he said that the BBC was going to require everyone in their offices to wear face masks from now on.

Reactions: 4
I'd missed these comments a few days ago from perceptive YouTube commenter Uakari.

20210103_153941.jpg

20210103_153920.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I too missed those. Maybe she kicked her brother out of the house he was apparently living in so she could spend the holiday season there.

Reactions: 3
I've been too busy back working today, any mention yet of MAM's Christmas and new year activities? Strange if she's been quiet on the subject, ordinarily she'd be filling her show with details of burnt sprouts and raw turkey.

I didn’t hear her mention anything of note about what she’d been up to while she was off. Talking to people on the phone and watching The Serpent on TV was about the extent of it. She said that Simon Lycett had given her already prepared vegetables for her to eat on Christmas Day. Yet, she declared in her blog in the comments that she was in her mother’s bubble.

I only briefly listened to Jo yesterday, she was talking to some children and when they hung up she declared 'children love me'. What an inflated ego she's got.

I only briefly listened to Jo yesterday, she was talking to some children and when they hung up she declared 'children love me'. What an inflated ego she's got.
yes, I heard that too. I listened back to the parts of the programme I missed via the Sounds App. It’s easy to fast forward through the music that way. I found an afternoon nap far more inviting and interesting than her programme.

Last edited:
I didn’t hear her mention anything of note about what she’d been up to while she was off. Talking to people on the phone and watching The Serpent on TV was about the extent of it. She said that Simon Lycett had given her already prepared vegetables for her to eat on Christmas Day. Yet, she declared in her blog in the comments that she was in her mother’s bubble.
I can't imagine her lasting that long without narc supply. I didn't think she had a a tv.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.