Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be seriously pissed if he tries to get around this quarantine and puts peoples lives at risk for the the sake of 3 days posing by a swimming pool. They must go straight home from the airport and not leave the house for 2 weeks!

And they better be bloody wearing face masks on their way back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm going to be seriously pissed if he tries to get around this quarantine and puts peoples lives at risk for the the sake of 3 days posing by a swimming pool. They must go straight home from the airport and not leave the house for 2 weeks!

My comment on his insta about he’ll have to use some sort of time machine to get back to England before midnight has been deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup, it's gone. Scumbag!
Just wait and see what this waste of space tries to pull...
Why delete it though?

They’ve not technically (at this point) done anything wrong.

Makes you think they have no intention of self isolating once back in London.

Jim’s Day in a nutshell ..

- Show off about coffee and juices
- Literally sticks two fingers up to his audience
- Sit next to Snora 😴 whilst she declares “this is so fun.”
- Swim
- Pose
- Drink

Spends the rest of his entire holiday being permanently glued to Instagram furiously deleting comments about quarantine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As I said before he should still want to quarantine whether he gets back in time or not! If there's the slightest chance he's picked up covid wouldn't he WANT to quarantine for the safety of others? Does he want to make people ill because he was selfish enough to go on holiday during a pandemic? His replies saying "don't think I'll have to, will be back in time" is selfish beyond words!

I'm so annoyed about this. Usually I don't really care what these people do but this has bothered me so much. We've all had months of hell and so many lives lost and many of us have barely left the house yet this asshole could be bringing more covid into the UK and doesn't give a tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Does he want to make people ill because he was selfish enough to go on holiday during a pandemic? His replies saying "don't think I'll have to, will be back in time" is selfish beyond words!
So basically Covid knows not to infect people on the Saturday, especially our National Treasure Jimbob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a look back at his insta, when he was with Tanya he used to get between 80-100k likes regularly. He’s had that a couple times with Sarah but his overall likes are shocking now

Although they’re not crazy famous I’d still say it’s dangerous to disclose where they are and how long they’re away for. Some crazy person could easily find their house or book last min to stalk them? Especially as it’s not even gifted so they don’t even need to tag where they are
View attachment 192037
Yeh I always find this weird, I remember reading once how journalists with regular columns (ie restaurant reviews) generally put out columns when they are away and have someone cover for when they are actually back precisely for this home safety issue

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on one of Sarah’s photos (13hrs ago) and she replied saying she can’t wait to see her once she’s home - I’m gonna say they have no intention of quarantining.

Reactions: 7

They probably should have anyway even if the air bridge was still in place. Why can't people just not go away? We had our mini moon and honeymoon both cancelled but won't be leaving the country until at least next year and will just travel in Ireland, eventhough it's ridiculously expensive!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.