Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he find it necessary to comment under every single one of Sarah’s Instagram posts...
He used to do that to Tanya too. And continued to do so after they split too ! Didn’t see him wish her HBD on her 30th though

Notice how the daily mail have done yet another article on them this evening?! The comments are funny https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...end-Sarah-Tarleton-loved-Instagram-snaps.html
People pointing out how it really seems like paid PR articles by Gleam.
Also, Sarah no longer has the email address for “Clover Mgmt” on her bio, and all her pictures have been removed from Clover’s Instagram...?
Wonder if they dropped her? or she's suddenly decided modelling isn't for her? It didn't seem as though she was actually booking anything.

Wonder if they dropped her? or she's suddenly decided modelling isn't for her? It didn't seem as though she was actually booking anything.
Yeah you’re probably right - unless Gleam has something lined up (although I doubt it). And she’s still trying to claim model.
It’s strange though, as she’s been dropped from at least 3 agencies now, in the last 3 years, and didn’t manage to book anything with them either.
But surely now she would be more determined than ever, as she probably thinks it’s easier to instamodel due to Jim giving her over 10,000 new followers so far.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re probably right - unless Gleam has something lined up
Coffee girl. 😕
I assume that’s what Jim does when he visits the Gleam offices.
The Starbucks run.
Basic flat whites all around. Jim Chapman in a cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah you’re probably right - unless Gleam has something lined up (although I doubt it). And she’s still trying to claim model.
It’s strange though, as she’s been dropped from at least 3 agencies now, in the last 3 years, and didn’t manage to book anything with them either.
But surely now she would be more determined than ever, as she probably thinks it’s easier to instamodel due to Jim giving her over 10,000 new followers so far.
I could see her maybe going the Instamodel/Influencer type route. I do think she's pretty (although def looks more awkward in candid pics) but I don't think thats necessarily enough to make it. There are probably tons of other girls who look similar to her and have the 'girl next door' kind of look. I think especially now, agencies are trying to be more diverse by looking for people who are plus size, people with disabilities, or just people who look more 'quirky' and less VS model.

Reactions: 1
I could see her maybe going the Instamodel/Influencer type route. I do think she's pretty (although def looks more awkward in candid pics) but I don't think thats necessarily enough to make it. There are probably tons of other girls who look similar to her and have the 'girl next door' kind of look. I think especially now, agencies are trying to be more diverse by looking for people who are plus size, people with disabilities, or just people who look more 'quirky' and less VS model.
I think you’re right, I mean, she’s clearly been gagging for this for years.
Jim will definitely be a leg up she wants, a stepping stone on the small stream of Z listers she’s been shagging.
I know of many girls, both more and less conventionally pretty, who would make better models-she has none of the natural allure, spark or edge that one needs. It is quite tragic when you realise how far she’s gone to try to get her pics onto pages and name out there.

Reactions: 2
Jim seems desperately clingy that if he splits with this new lady I can see him being that weird, bitter clingy ex. Commenting on every photo when he's what, 30? Commenting on every photo is whst teenagers would do in the early 2000s... even most teens now would not bother commenting on everything.

Reactions: 5
E2D78084-B472-4D4A-B275-88B8B2ACC2AA.jpeg

TMI,
He makes my lady bits shrivel up and hide.
I legitimately feel them trying to get behind a major organ. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.