Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think Sarah is the reason they split, I think he’d known her before they announced the split. I don’t see Jim meeting someone that quick right after the announcement. If that is the case then their relationship must be getting pretty serious by now.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it would certainly explain Tarn's behaviour/struggles. Jim and Sarah's relationship might be getting serious, but I highly doubt she'll want to get pregnant anytime soon, which Jim seemed to want quite quickly.
I think Jim and Sarah are perfect for one another, self-centered pieces of trash using one another. Him using her for sex and her using him for fame, if I can even call it that. How many articles have mentioned Jim Chapman's stunning model girlfriend?! At least 10 or 15, so she must be quite pleased.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think Sarah is the reason they split, I think he’d known her before they announced the split. I don’t see Jim meeting someone that quick right after the announcement. If that is the case then their relationship must be getting pretty serious by now.
Yeah he definitely knew her beforehand.There were screenshots floating round twitter of him commenting flirty things and things deemed inappropriate if happily married on a few girls instagrams towards the end of 2018,while at the same time posting all this I love my wife tit.

Reactions: 4
Twatty couple post of the day
Sarah is just so happy, happy, happy.
You got that bag girl 🤣😂

C6A4DA57-60B9-4186-B03B-B91A25AEAE90.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Lmao at these comments on the most recent pics he posted of them together, some of which jim has now deleted, of course. It’s also funny as it is only girls who are complimenting them, none of the few men that jim supposedly markets his male lifestyle to are on board with this or her
BB713BC5-C0AB-45D1-920D-E3F0D316116C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think someone posted her linkedin on GG and it said she was a 'junior digital executive' at a publicity firm.
Yeah, she was, but that’s an entry level job where you need no prior experience, she’s 26 living in central London, her lifestyle is still very much funded for her. Having had 1 job since leaving school, the rest of her years were wasted pretending to model.....
I suppose it’s not a waste though if she’s ended up bumping into Jim and him falling for it all, now he can pay for her :)

So if it goes ahead, Jim is buying the top 3 floors of a house. [emoji15][emoji15] IN LONDON!! [emoji33][emoji33] It baffles me how much money these twats make.

• Wow
The money they make makes sense. Jin and Tanya...ESPECIALLY Jim...has never made sense.

jim and sarah were at the sepertine party today and apparently had an awkward run in with tanya. The pics are terrible, you would think that having pretended to be “models” for so long, they would at least know how to pose...... jim looks like he’s squeezed out a questionable fart, as usual, and Sarah looks like she’s trying to suck her cheeks off, a commonly used pose by her as well apparently
398A01F0-29AB-4D42-B332-6E528A54EB42.jpeg
915B3E77-C7E5-495E-A9F6-73748FC6CC17.jpeg

• Heart
4CEACBA1-1CB8-4392-A39E-DAF184E38D35.jpeg
4AC281FB-24D4-45D1-BF10-D71D67E82096.jpeg
408B9A94-ED7E-4839-B0A6-28AC7A63ACDD.jpeg

I mean if it looks like a spade it’s probably ok to call it a spade 😐
Or a brother or sister. 🤷‍♀️

jim and sarah were at the sepertine party today and apparently had an awkward run in with tanya. The pics are terrible, you would think that having pretended to be “models” for so long, they would at least know how to pose...... jim looks like he’s squeezed out a questionable fart, as usual, and Sarah looks like she’s trying to suck her cheeks off, a commonly used pose by her as well apparentlyView attachment 25890View attachment 25891
What terrible photos. He gives me such a creepy vibe. He looks like he is her dad or some weird uncle you want to avoid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.