Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the ones of him on his own are hilarious - his 'oh I'm just standing casually like a model' poses.
Quickly - is there a brand logo JC on her shirt or is that Jim’s “JC” shirt she’s wearing.. his own logo...?

Reactions: 1
He is so cringe, see his sister has just had her lips topped up again. J has the same small lips as Nic.

Oh my god his new story ‘I just went kick boxing and not to brag or anything but my teacher came up to me a NUMBER of times and said I was very good’

He is literally David Brent. How can anyone be THIS lacking in self awareness ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They want your money Jim you bleeping bellend. About a much muscle as an Aldi chicken drumstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They want your money Jim you bleeping bellend. About a much muscle as an Aldi chicken drumstick.
I DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4

Yel

He's been calling himself a model for the last 5 years yet still can't pose for toffee.

Without being rude, I can't see why so many minions think he's in his 20s. Looks like he's been partying very hard

Reactions: 2
Jim likes to present a brand of sustainability and eco-conscious guy etc, now I know he has to fly around for his job and that is kind of unavoidable with what he does, even if it goes against his brand.

But does he really need a Mercedes G-Wagon chauffeuring him around London Fashion Week, I get Mercedes are event sponsors, and you have to show off the sponsors to get reinvited to these kinds of things, but it does go against his brand he is trying to present, badly.

Reactions: 5
Jim likes to present a brand of sustainability and eco-conscious guy etc, now I know he has to fly around for his job and that is kind of unavoidable with what he does, even if it goes against his brand.

But does he really need a Mercedes G-Wagon chauffeuring him around London Fashion Week, I get Mercedes are event sponsors, and you have to show off the sponsors to get reinvited to these kinds of things, but it does go against his brand he is trying to present, badly.

View attachment 22930
I just assumed that was a part of the modelling lifestyle, I've seen plenty of models do that, including Stefanie Giesinger 🤔 he's not telling people to buy one, he's just saying he's using it

Edit: I misunderstood the situation 🤦I thought you meant he wasn't entitled to say it was gifted cause then he's trying to sell it to his audience (lol), I forgot about the Eco part

Apparently at the same time Jim became a fashion icon. [emoji15][emoji15]
And apparently the same way Sarah is a model... ALSO this is VERY very strange to see those two together, as I know 100%, for a fact, (heard through mutual friends in London who are reliable sources) that Sarah and Dougie used to have a (short-lived) relationship. And Sarah went for Olly Murs before him.

edit: catfish showing more and more with jim’s stories
A8FBD4A3-A0FE-4630-B036-7C20DC565B37.jpeg
6EFB4520-B914-44F5-8581-F03757428191.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And apparently the same way Sarah is a model... ALSO this is VERY very strange to see those two together, as I know 100%, for a fact, (heard through mutual friends in London who are reliable sources) that Sarah and Dougie used to have a (short-lived) relationship. And Sarah went for Olly Murs before him.

edit: catfish showing more and more with jim’s stories View attachment 23017View attachment 23018
Wow she really is a catfish lol. I searched her online and couldn’t find any campaigns/shows/editorials she’s done, like how can she call herself a model?

Reactions: 3
How does Jim still get invited to anything? He loves fast-fashion and jetting off to different places, yet he’s trying to be eco etc. He’s not invested in helping the environment but yet he’s been trying to build his persona around that. I don’t see how with his dwindling follower count (he’s losing about 500 followers a day) he can still be relevant when he’s bringing nothing new or exciting to the table.

I know I’ve said this but, their stories are meaningless. 2 mill followers and nothing of actual substance. And tell me again how she pretends to be a model? Guys, just write model in your bio and then you’re sorted ;)
04C39FE4-0685-4BE3-930C-209B715FAF2C.jpeg
F63976BE-2DA2-4450-9B49-E6D720A746C3.jpeg
B767EFA2-B717-4003-8AB0-C9666F9DC6F2.jpeg
4BF51991-20DE-457A-8B1A-5ACADD480640.jpeg
CB2A07CE-D3D0-45D4-AA21-70C8A660B542.jpeg
9341DAEA-B6BD-402A-9AFE-6B94F0C940B5.jpeg

• Wow
Jim's happy because he's getting laid, y'all! [emoji849][emoji849] Meanwhile his still wife is attending an event looking completely dead behind the eyes as per usual. What a gent. [emoji849][emoji849]

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Why does he find it necessary to comment under every single one of Sarah’s Instagram posts...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.