Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the most awkward and forced couple I’ve seen in a while damn

Reactions: 6
jim and sarah were at the sepertine party today and apparently had an awkward run in with tanya. The pics are terrible, you would think that having pretended to be “models” for so long, they would at least know how to pose...... jim looks like he’s squeezed out a questionable fart, as usual, and Sarah looks like she’s trying to suck her cheeks off, a commonly used pose by her as well apparentlyView attachment 25890View attachment 25891
Those Getty pics are hilarious. The first one, her face is bonkers with cheek sucking and open maw. The second try is even worse, she’s sorted her face out but the concentration required for that has sent her posture haywire (hello Hunchback of Notre Dame) and his ‘having an absence seizure’ eyes.

Reactions: 4
Those Getty pics are hilarious. The first one, her face is bonkers with cheek sucking and open maw. The second try is even worse, she’s sorted her face out but the concentration required for that has sent her posture haywire (hello Hunchback of Notre Dame) and his ‘having an absence seizure’ eyes.
Lmao the comments on the daily fail article!
And another bad, awkward pic of them
0C4E496F-04CC-4CB1-B84A-531E1F6235AD.jpeg
ABB6E9A5-051C-49A3-BF7C-87B2B960BAB2.jpeg
4A065EFE-1E5F-44AB-A56E-8036852B1FD5.jpeg
313C6D30-142C-46D9-8CDA-86F99B036768.jpeg
6B31A56D-D2A2-4666-A215-3D68BFFC0E00.jpeg
27D8C5E3-1514-43B0-826E-1E050E7F2812.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she needs a wee in that one. I’m questioning her ‘modelling’ abilities if she can’t even stand up properly for a photo.

His shoes look like clown shoes in that one. That model bio posted upthread said he’s a size 10 shoe but they look like boats there. Maybe it’s the short trousers and no socks thing <gag>

Some of those DM comments are gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She looks like she needs a wee in that one. I’m questioning her ‘modelling’ abilities if she can’t even stand up properly for a photo.

His shoes look like clown shoes in that one. That model bio posted upthread said he’s a size 10 shoe but they look like boats there. Maybe it’s the short trousers and no socks thing <gag>

Some of those DM comments are gold.
This one is even worse ... also, she clearly pretends to be a model while she pays photographers to test shoot her...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how the mail comments always manage to get a good dig at his sisters :LOL: It feels like karma.

Reactions: 1
9A3C174B-F38A-4319-A19A-55BBB96B40A5.jpeg

“Jim’s a tosser” post of the day
15 hours and you couldn’t tap that delete button Jim? 😐
I feel like starz could walk amongst us 🤣
Side note:
Darren have a day off lad. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, he's giving enough ammunition for 1 a day!
Hunk?! In what land?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] And Tarn has been demoted from actress to vlogger
Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 26241

“Jim’s a tosser” post of the day
15 hours and you couldn’t tap that delete button Jim? 😐
I feel like starz could walk amongst us 🤣
Side note:
Darren have a day off lad. You’re embarrassing yourself.
He’s now apparently deleted any sign of those comments.
Including the ones on the other post, where people were saying Sarah looks like jim’s sisters and where a top comment was left saying “you left a 10 for a 3”
76922686-B0B2-4308-A9ED-790B71644C09.jpeg

They definitely look on here.

side note: jim has enough time to go through many more comments and delete certain ones, but Sarah “didn’t notice” the mean Tanya ones, when she gets barely any comments? Suuuuure. 😬

Also back to them looking related: wth they actually do-Freud would love this
80466FCC-63EA-4DDB-8787-1A23464C0F76.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’s now apparently deleted any sign of those comments.
Including the ones on the other post, where people were saying Sarah looks like jim’s sisters and where a top comment was left saying “you left a 10 for a 3”
View attachment 26292

They definitely look on here.

side note: jim has enough time to go through many more comments and delete certain ones, but Sarah “didn’t notice” the mean Tanya ones, when she gets barely any comments? Suuuuure. 😬

Also back to them looking related: wth they actually do-Freud would love this
View attachment 26295
I think Jim needs to start paying me,
my services (the fact I call out his Instagram twit-ness) is helping him and his new side chick clean up their grid. 😎
I’m basically helping them keep up that squeaky clean image one deleted (captured and documented on tattle life) comment at a time.

Seriously, I’m sure both of them live their lives online checking their mentions out.
No way I’m accepting they just “didn’t see” these comments and the subsequent replies.

Their parents need to step in and sort that bro and sis out 😬

Reactions: 5
I think Jim needs to start paying me,
my services (the fact I call out his Instagram twit-ness) is helping him and his new side chick clean up their grid. 😎
I’m basically helping them keep up that squeaky clean image one deleted (captured and documented on tattle life) comment at a time.

Seriously, I’m sure both of them live their lives online checking their mentions out.
No way I’m accepting they just “didn’t see” these comments and the subsequent replies.

Their parents need to step in and sort that bro and sis out 😬
lmao yes gurl! A lot of people on tattle deserve a cut ;) , although despite years of people saying they’re cringe, narcissistic hypocrites and what not, they still manage to get worse every day. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mr “I’m so eco and conscious because I was gifted an electric car and gifted a trip to Borneo (ecotourism being a double-edged sword in itself) yet spend my whole time broadcasting about/wearing unnecessary amounts of unsustainable clothing, throwing away freebies instead of giving them away to fans or those in need (lmao if now he does a giveaway), jetting off around the place to pointless fashion events and need a diesel-chugging merc G wagon to drive around London just for yet more unsustainable events like LFW”.....

I hope they both realise how much they look like vain frauds. It’s no wonder that majority of the “fans” are 12-15 year olds whose eyes haven’t been opened yet

Reactions: 3
I think he thought this expression would be really sexy, but comes off as more Napoleon Dynamite without his glasses.
I feel like this image would be great for a laxative company looking to hire a new face for their brand.
The relief one feels when that constipation passes.... 😎

Jim Chapman.
Regular movements restored.
FF1A9664-203A-430C-9F44-57A6B166EA77.jpeg

When it goes up the wrong hole 🤣
I missed this but.... yep... this wins!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.