Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% something bad went down with Martha, at least something that would cause backlash. He replied to every comment on his post except for the ones asking about her.

Reactions: 7
Oh god, Jim’s pathetic pretence of being a screenwriter is just as deluded as tanyas about being an actor, it should get more attention. Posted this in the other thread, but I just watched his video from a few weeks ago and he says his screenplay was totally going to be made but then was passed over last minute for “another more urgent one.” I had to question whether this other film contained a cure for corona virus or something as have never heard a film production be described as “urgent” - sounds like the laziest excuse in the world from some yes man he knows who was never going to get his film made to me.

How much coke were these two doing when they both decided they were too talented and important for YouTube so seemingly randomly picked two more glamorous careers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
53DCA669-BB47-4B70-B9B0-C40854527ED0.jpeg

How long before he proposes do we think?? It all seems to have moved so fast between him and Sarah, if I was Tanya seeing that comment would definitely hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ngl I might seem like I have no life because I always post about how sad I am for Tanya and how disgusted I am with Jim and Tanya but.. WTFFF

How can he even question proposing ?? Even if they were breaking up behind the scenes for a while before it was public, they still seemed very much together at Christmas time in 2018.

People move on, I get it, I’ve been through it. However, you just can’t think about being married again already. It’s insane. He’s bleeping living with Sarah’s family at the moment, like he’s been with her less than a year! Which would be kinda acceptable have he not have been married and with Tanya for the past 12 years! It’s horrible. Judge me all you want if you think I’m getting too emotional but I honestly just think Jim and Sarah are disgusting

View attachment 105420
How long before he proposes do we think?? It all seems to have moved so fast between him and Sarah, if I was Tanya seeing that comment would definitely hurt.

Reactions: 6
Ngl I might seem like I have no life because I always post about how sad I am for Tanya and how disgusted I am with Jim and Tanya but.. WTFFF

How can he even question proposing ?? Even if they were breaking up behind the scenes for a while before it was public, they still seemed very much together at Christmas time in 2018.

People move on, I get it, I’ve been through it. However, you just can’t think about being married again already. It’s insane. He’s bleeping living with Sarah’s family at the moment, like he’s been with her less than a year! Which would be kinda acceptable have he not have been married and with Tanya for the past 12 years! It’s horrible. Judge me all you want if you think I’m getting too emotional but I honestly just think Jim and Sarah are disgusting
Not defending anyone here and I don't care that much but wasn't Tania the one going out with other guys way before Jim did with Sarah? Just because it didn't work out for Tanya why feel bad for her? Pretty sure she gave up on the relationship when she was flirting with other guys while still married.

I know we don't have all details and I am not that invested in their lives so I don't have much clue about everything but I think the breakup came from her so I don't feel bad at all.

Reactions: 2
Not defending anyone here and I don't care that much but wasn't Tania the one going out with other guys way before Jim did with Sarah? Just because it didn't work out for Tanya why feel bad for her? Pretty sure she gave up on the relationship when she was flirting with other guys while still married.

I know we don't have all details and I am not that invested in their lives so I don't have much clue about everything but I think the breakup came from her so I don't feel bad at all.
Well, we don't know if she was dating Rhys, but we all assumed she was involved with him in some way because they were very close.

Well I think it’s fair to say based on his Instagram story about meeting sarah on a dating app that he was checked out of his marriage a looooonnnngggg time ago! Not sure that after a 12 year relationship and just coming out of a marriage my first thought would be to sign up to dating online to learn to flirt again!

Well I think it’s fair to say based on his Instagram story about meeting sarah on a dating app that he was checked out of his marriage a looooonnnngggg time ago! Not sure that after a 12 year relationship and just coming out of a marriage my first thought would be to sign up to dating online to learn to flirt again!
Urgh can you imagine the cheesy chat up lines he must have had on it

On her new Instagram photo talking about walking down the aisle....
View attachment 109274
Having watched the quarantine vlog with Sarah (don’t hate me for this) but I actually think they have a more mature relationship? Whilst it was quick for Jim, Sarah seems to put him in his place a bit more and he seems to have done well for himself post Tan

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The fact that Jim got into a serious relationship with the first woman he went on a date with is very telling IMO. He's the type that can't be single and has to ALWAYS be part of a couple. I doubt he even knows who he is outside of that.

I think he and Sarah basically just tick each others boxes. Jim wants a pretty, family-oriented wife that he can post "couple goals" pics with. Sarah doesn't want to get a proper job and is being bank-rolled by her parents. She is clearly NOT making a living from modelling, from looking at her insta she seems to have only had one paid job and everything else is test shoots. Being with Jim allows her to have the type of lifestyle she wants.

Either one of them could have been with literally any other person who fulfils those needs. I imagine they're quite happy with their life but it seems like a pretty boring and shallow existence.

Reactions: 15
The fact that Jim got into a serious relationship with the first woman he went on a date with is very telling IMO. He's the type that can't be single and has to ALWAYS be part of a couple. I doubt he even knows who he is outside of that.
He definitely won't know who he is outside of a relationship, he was with Tanya since he was like late teens or something wasn't he. His entire adult life was with Tanya. He's never been single as an adult.

Reactions: 7

I think he and Sarah basically just tick each others boxes. Jim wants a pretty, family-oriented wife that he can post "couple goals" pics with. Sarah doesn't want to get a proper job and is being bank-rolled by her parents. She is clearly NOT making a living from modelling, from looking at her insta she seems to have only had one paid job and everything else is test shoots. Being with Jim allows her to have the type of lifestyle she wants.

Either one of them could have been with literally any other person who fulfils those needs. I imagine they're quite happy with their life but it seems like a pretty boring and shallow existence.
I think her job is to take picture's of Jimbob and stroke his ego.

• Haha
I saw on their story yesterday Sarah talking about how she has to have therapy because of people still talking about Jim and Tanya's relationship. I thought it came across as really sad.

I saw on their story yesterday Sarah talking about how she has to have therapy because of people still talking about Jim and Tanya's relationship. I thought it came across as really sad.
I thought the same. Fair enough she ‘loves’ him but like if it’s that much of an issue at the very beginning, just leave! It’s not like he’s that much of a catch 😂 Not to mention, why the duck you’d want to be in a relationship with a man who’s only been single for a month since being with his ex for 12 years!! Have you heard Of red flags Sarah hun?😂

Also, she has a frigging English degree ! Use it to get a real job ffs instead of living off mummy and daddy’s money. It’s embarrassing. Now ofc she’s sponging off Jim too but that won’t last, Jims money making days have long gone. He’s pretty much admitted himself he’s irrelevant. Both of them are pathetic so I guess in a way they’re a perfect match !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I saw that but I believe she was being sarcastic about it.. She does have quite a sarcastic sense of humour from what I saw in his videos.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.