Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is Sarah getting a tattle page?? I think she needs one šŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:
Lmao letā€™s not flatter her by making her think sheā€™s actually worth a thread just for jumping into bed with irrelevant old Jim

Well done to simple Sarah...her sleazy photo has attracted gawping blokes to leave the standard ā€˜so hotā€™ comments. Wonder why she needs this sort of validation, old jimbo already boring her and not making her popular quick enough.
Yep she definitely loves squeezing out any attention she can get! Sleazy Sarah should start flogging menā€™s products and then she might have a chance of getting an advertising deal šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmao letā€™s not flatter her by making her think sheā€™s actually worth a thread just for jumping into bed with irrelevant old Jim

Yep she definitely loves squeezing out any attention she can get! Sleazy Sarah should start flogging menā€™s products and then she might have a chance of getting an advertising deal šŸ§
I can see her now in her Itzy bitzy bikini standing in the door way of a town centre pound shop spritzing all the men with lynx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone asked about Martha on his sister Nicā€™s page.

D2D0E2CB-496F-4F6C-871D-C2C481D9B519.jpeg

• Angry
Someone urgently needs to break ranks and just tell us what happened.

I'm kind of hoping it will be Sarah. It might end up being the most interesting thing she's ever done if she spills the gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jim just put an ask me anything question thing on his stories. I asked where his pet is as dog and Martha are blocked. You should all ask him too

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry to jump in/Iā€™m too new to post a new thread...

but can anyone fill me in on the whole pixiwoo-Jim Chapman- Tanya Burr connection?

I first became aware of Pixiwoo yeeeears ago - almost ten I think. Obviously the sisters became really successful, started the brushes and they seem to have retired having made a success of things.

my understand is that Jim kind of rode on the coattails of his sisters, and his then girlfriend Tanya, got in on it too. Or did Tanya and Jim get together after they were both gotten big followings?

Reactions: 2

but can anyone fill me in on the whole pixiwoo-Jim Chapman- Tanya Burr connection?

I first became aware of Pixiwoo yeeeears ago - almost ten I think. Obviously the sisters became really successful, started the brushes and they seem to have retired having made a success of things.

my understand is that Jim kind of rode on the coattails of his sisters, and his then girlfriend Tanya, got in on it too. Or did Tanya and Jim get together after they were both gotten big followings?
Yeh that's it really. Pretty sure Tanya and Jim were together when she started helping out the Pixie Woo sisters while she was a make up person at a department store, and then she made her own channel which used to be called PixieWoo2

Jim and tan were together years before they started YouTube

I think Sarahs blocked mešŸ˜‚ wtf iv never commented on her posts or jims just Tanya , she musta gone out her way to find me from tanyas live?!!

• Haha
It looks to me like a lot of comments have been deleted from that live stream... maybe I just dont understand how instalive works but there were probably 100 #whereismartha comments and now they are few and far between.

There is still plenty reference to Martha on there but I know for sure anyway my comments have been deleted from there

If they would have addressed it when it happened..it would have been over by now, no spam by anyone and people would have forgotten. Like the minute they address it anyway there will be a few comments if something bad actually happened and people will move on within the month as everyone will have bigger things going on in their lives in the next few months..

Reactions: 8
Someone urgently needs to break ranks and just tell us what happened.

I'm kind of hoping it will be Sarah. It might end up being the most interesting thing she's ever done if she spills the gossip.
i think so too, she has already comee close

Why oh why did he have to resume posting topless pics of himself? I thought he stopped that when he got with Sarah.
Makes me wanna puke :sick:

• Sick
E3D8847C-1073-4151-A754-2F5C52A5CA26.jpeg

Lool Sarahā€™s face when Jim mentions tanya on his Facebook livešŸ¤£ she just canā€™t hack it! She was ALL OVER HIM in this video, trying so hard to mark her territory. He mentioned he was approached by im a celebrity producers, and Sarah basically said she didnā€™t want him to go on because she didnā€™t want to be spoken about. That was a few months into their relationship.. what a witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 129733
Lool Sarahā€™s face when Jim mentions tanya on his Facebook livešŸ¤£ she just canā€™t hack it! She was ALL OVER HIM in this video, trying so hard to mark her territory. He mentioned he was approached by im a celebrity producers, and Sarah basically said she didnā€™t want him to go on because she didnā€™t want to be spoken about. That was a few months into their relationship.. what a witch
Yeah! She was obviously getting defensive over that comment someone made on the live about still being in the public eye with the other shows as well. You could see the total brat in her come out! Seems like all sheā€™s interested in is holidays so that she can have someone take bikini shots of her.

I donā€™t buy the ā€œnot wanting to be judgedā€ at all ā€” sheā€™s so self-obsessed that she just doesnā€™t want to be open to judgements unless itā€™s on her OWN terms. *cue incessant throwback bikini photos, talking constantly about her average English degree (despite her often terrible grammar) and riding on Jimā€™s flailing coattails*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.