Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35 as in 35? Surely that can’t be right 😂😭
Yep I believe that's right. It's a publishers trick to release the expensive hardback first, then the paperback. I'm not surprised the buzz all died out by then

Even the 8k isn't that good, he had shout outs on Zoella with her 10m then followers and Alfie's 4m. Yet Jim earns thousands because he encourages millions of people, despite only selling 8k of his own books. I wonder how many just picked them up with no idea who he is .

8k copies for a nobody who the world hasn’t heard of is quite good these days in terms of hardback sales, but for someone with the supposed following Jim has, it is embarrassingly tit. And 35 paperbacks, that’s hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Yeah wow 35, that’s painful I was sure that was a typo... those could literally all be his Mum and her friends....
the 8k is clearly what remains of his core fan base... if they’ll buy that in hardback when it first comes out / pre order they’ll buy any old crap from him so I guess theyll be keeping him in smart scarves and hipster cocktails for the next few years...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jim has an AD for Plenish+ on his Instagram and its clearly disclosed as so, but Sarah is posting about the company too on her stories, no AD or gifted, feels a little scummy.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Jim has an AD for Plenish+ on his Instagram and its clearly disclosed as so, but Sarah is posting about the company too on her stories, no AD or gifted, feels a little scummy.
Totally. She didn’t even post about him on Valentine’s Day. Strange?
Today, the audacity to post v non-inspiring/basiccc thoughts about her feels around body image, then post the “unedited” lingerie digi shots, is eye rolling. She fishes for any sort of praise or attention she can get. She loves milking Jim’s influence

Reactions: 1
Totally. She didn’t even post about him on Valentine’s Day. Strange?
Today, the audacity to post v non-inspiring/basiccc thoughts about her feels around body image, then post the “unedited” lingerie digi shots, is eye rolling. She fishes for any sort of praise or attention she can get. She loves milking Jim’s influence
Why does she always pose with the tongue? It annoys me so much!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually know what Jim is up to these days? I stopped following him a long time ago,he was always just Tanya Burrs bf/hubby and now he doesn’t even have that?

Anyone watched his igtv with Sarah? They’re baking some sort of gross looking pie. Anyway, in my opinion they don’t look as though they will last.

Every time is says something or goes to do something she straight away corrects him or takes over!! Kind of like he treated Tanya.

To me, it looks like they’d either get married and have kids and regret it or break up swiftly. Especially after having spent quarantine together!! What does everyone else think?

Reactions: 4
Apparently the isolation rules don’t apply to Jim 🧐. His story shows him and Sarah at her Mums house....doing a puzzle!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently the isolation rules don’t apply to Jim 🧐. His story shows him and Sarah at her Mums house....doing a puzzle!
i don't follow him but has anyone asked about it?! especially as his mum must be in her 60s so relatively high risk?

i don't follow him but has anyone asked about it?! especially as his mum must be in her 60s so relatively high risk?
I just assumed they left London and have moved in with her, lots of people are doing it and she would have been by herself otherwise which isn’t fun

I just assumed they left London and have moved in with her, lots of people are doing it and she would have been by herself otherwise which isn’t fun
Yes, I’m sure he said they moved in with her and that him and Sarah self isolated before mingling with the rest of the family.

ah okay that makes more sense, I thought they had just gone over for dinner or something, my assumption on the common sense of most influencers is evidently not high!

This may have been addressed before but seriously- where the f is Martha? Plenty comments on his latest photos asking about here and he replies to everything above and below them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tanya deffo had her at their house together after he moved out and up until a few months ago they both shared photos of her. Like when tanya went away Jim had her at his home with Sarah.

Seems odd if something has happened to her that they wouldn’t adress it

This may have been addressed before but seriously- where the f is Martha? Plenty comments on his latest photos asking about here and he replies to everything above and below them.

Reactions: 2
Tanya deffo had her at their house together after he moved out and up until a few months ago they both shared photos of her. Like when tanya went away Jim had her at his home with Sarah.

Seems odd if something has happened to her that they wouldn’t adress it
I completely agree. Just seems strange that there has been no mention of her since December. Especially during isolation you would think she would make great grid content.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.