Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she does have that sort of humour but that comment seemed very genuine
I’ve not seen it (is the story still up ?) but surely that’s a sarcastic comment ?!
Needing therapy because of your boyfriends past relationship sounds problematic enough but to announce it online? (where they are very well known) who would do that for real?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve not seen it (is the story still up ?) but surely that’s a sarcastic comment ?!
Needing therapy because of your boyfriends past relationship sounds problematic enough but to announce it online? (where they are very well known) who would do that for real?
It’s not up anymore but trust me it was serious. They both looked glum and she said she still talks to someone. Not sure it’s purely because of that reason, it’s probably general therapy/ counselling. Think that’s just a topic she spoke about a lot with whoever she sees. Deffo was a genuine comment

Reactions: 1
God how many AD’s does Jim do?! So many! And always, always #gifted. Do these influencers even need to spend any of the ridiculous amounts of money they earn? They get everything for free!

Reactions: 7
God how many AD’s does Jim do?! So many! And always, always #gifted. Do these influencers even need to spend any of the ridiculous amounts of money they earn? They get everything for free!
That is quite common in celeb circles as well, not just influencers.

Reactions: 1
He's with gleam who hoodwink brands into thinking he's a somebody, not someone around at the right time that now has 1.8m dead followers.

Influencers just pay for petrol, mortgage and utilities. Everything else is free so it's easy to make themselves look like they're far wealthier than they actually are.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He's with gleam who hoodwink brands into thinking he's a somebody, not someone around at the right time that now has 1.8m dead followers.

Influencers just pay for petrol, mortgage and utilities. Everything else is free so it's easy to make themselves look like they're far wealthier than they actually are.
And on top of that they earn a ridiculous amount for doing very little. Like the actual ratio of time and effort to money earnt has got to be basically the inverse of most of us...
I know ‘life isn’t fair’ but geeez is their lifestyle unfair.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I find the way his new girlfriend simple Sarah pulls her face, especially her mouth, in her vain, pointless photos so bleeping cringe. We all know from her live videos she don’t look like this in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And on top of that they earn a ridiculous amount for doing very little. Like the actual ratio of time and effort to money earnt has got to be basically the inverse of most of us...
I know ‘life isn’t fair’ but geeez is their lifestyle unfair.
I think (hope) that this will soon change, no one is going to be spending on luxuries like thry once were and it won’t be worth brands paying them these crazy sums imo

I find the way his new girlfriend simple Sarah pulls her face, especially her mouth, in her vain, pointless photos so bleeping cringe. We all know from her live videos she don’t look like this in real life.
Totally agree... she really has nothing more to give than heavily edited selfies with terribly boring, repetitive captions? CRINGING SO HARD I caaaaan’t with these two

The fact that Jim got into a serious relationship with the first woman he went on a date with is very telling IMO. He's the type that can't be single and has to ALWAYS be part of a couple. I doubt he even knows who he is outside of that.

I think he and Sarah basically just tick each others boxes. Jim wants a pretty, family-oriented wife that he can post "couple goals" pics with. Sarah doesn't want to get a proper job and is being bank-rolled by her parents. She is clearly NOT making a living from modelling, from looking at her insta she seems to have only had one paid job and everything else is test shoots. Being with Jim allows her to have the type of lifestyle she wants.

Either one of them could have been with literally any other person who fulfils those needs. I imagine they're quite happy with their life but it seems like a pretty boring and shallow existence.
AGREE. Also on her “portfolio” on her lindenstaub profile, basically the majority of the pics are from test shoots, not even jobs (which she reposts over and over on her Instagram, pretending she took them 10 years ago or something). The only jobs she booked are either old oldddd news or tacky ones post-Jim follower gain.
And does she think her followers are dumb? She has the audacity to say on a post recently that she “rarely posts pictures of her work on her Instagram” guuuurrrllllll she barely gets any work to post! And any content that she does *rarely* get, she posts soooo much of it - ahem ahem little mistress.... Otherwise she’d be tagged in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree... she really has nothing more to give than heavily edited selfies with terribly boring, repetitive captions? CRINGING SO HARD I caaaaan’t with these two

AGREE. Also on her “portfolio” on her lindenstaub profile, basically the majority of the pics are from test shoots, not even jobs (which she reposts over and over on her Instagram, pretending she took them 10 years ago or something). The only jobs she booked are either old oldddd news or tacky ones post-Jim follower gain.
And does she think her followers are dumb? She has the audacity to say on a post recently that she “rarely posts pictures of her work on her Instagram” guuuurrrllllll she barely gets any work to post! And any content that she does *rarely* get, she posts soooo much of it - ahem ahem little mistress.... Otherwise she’d be tagged in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This 👆👆👆Queen of the test shoot, paid for by mummy and daddy

Reactions: 2
Simple Sarah: ‘I don’t post my work’

Simple Sarah: posts about ‘away that day’

Also pretty sure her portfolio mentions she’s Jim chapmans girlfriend 😭 like how bleeping desperate are her agency? Desperately trying to promote her and make her relevant. News flash for them.. Jim is not relevant! Fairs he got her followers at the beginning but he’s loosing thousands a day now😂

Reactions: 3
The Instagram photo Sarah is just 🤢 to me. I don't really want to see inside her bikini bottoms.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Clearly learning that being practically naked brings lots of engagement to her account. Classy girl!🤮

Well done to simple Sarah...her sleazy photo has attracted gawping blokes to leave the standard ‘so hot’ comments. Wonder why she needs this sort of validation, old jimbo already boring her and not making her popular quick enough.

Reactions: 5
She looks like ozzy osbourne when he wears glasses 😂

I'd always thought that Jim probably really wanted to settle down and have children soon, and Tan wasn't interested in that and was more interested in just being famous. Sorry Jim, I don't think you've found your wanting to settle down, want to be a mother type this time either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like ozzy osbourne when he wears glasses 😂

I'd always thought that Jim probably really wanted to settle down and have children soon, and Tan wasn't interested in that and was more interested in just being famous. Sorry Jim, I don't think you've found your wanting to settle down, want to be a mother type this time either
😂😂😂she so does, I also think that’s who she modelled her dumb ass mouth pose from...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah the majority of comments on the pic are from creepy old men, really attracting the right people there simple Sarah ;)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.