Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bye Janya, hello Jarah. [emoji51][emoji51]
“Jarah”.... “Jimrah”...”Sarim”...
“Desperate attempt to gain subs and save face”
I don’t know what to call them 😐
She looks soooooooooo happy. Doesn’t look fake at all.
F3FA04C2-B8EF-409D-9053-B2F24C362061.jpeg

Mom and dad!? Dafuq.....😳
37361AEC-50AC-4078-9CA5-9B2D8544BD4B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Blimey I wouldn't be happy with that photo if I was her. She looks like wee Jimmy's mum. Plus I find him increasingly creepy these days.

Reactions: 3
Wow Jim’s really quite unattractive now, the facial expressions he pulls almost reminds me of Mr Bean. Sarah’s nothing to write home about either for someone that’s a ‘model’ she’s very meh.

Reactions: 12
Waiting on Tan to find a real man while Jim plays house with his sister side chick insta model girlfriend.

Has Jim’s follower count gone down at all ... I know I unfollowed his socials that I was following him on #teamtanya

Reactions: 2
I was next to Jim and Sarah at the bar queue at All Points East yesterday. He's way shorter than I imagined, and smaller all over, basically petite. She's a pretty girl but not stunningly so. Whilst I was in the queue a couple recognised him and started chatting and he was very friendly to them, stayed chatting whilst letting others go past him in the bar queue- probably because it was stroking his ego getting recognised!

Reactions: 10
Waiting on Tan to find a real man while Jim plays house with his sister side chick insta model girlfriend.

Has Jim’s follower count gone down at all ... I know I unfollowed his socials that I was following him on #teamtanya
Jim’s been losing followers very quickly for a while to be honest, yesterday’s post will have only fuelled that fire. I think he’s frozen his social blade analytics since early May because it’s been such a dramatic loss for ages. On PicTame you can view people’s Instagram pages without having an Instagram account, (bit weird I know but perfect for anonymity) and it shows the exact number of followers that they have in real time and he’s lost more than 20,000 in a couples weeks since I last checked

I was next to Jim and Sarah at the bar queue at All Points East yesterday. He's way shorter than I imagined, and smaller all over, basically petite. She's a pretty girl but not stunningly so. Whilst I was in the queue a couple recognised him and started chatting and he was very friendly to them, stayed chatting whilst letting others go past him in the bar queue- probably because it was stroking his ego getting recognised!
Yes I’ve seen Jim wandering around London before and I was so surprised at how slight and dainty-boned he is! He definitely beefs up his pictures a bit. Sarah seems like even she naturally has a larger frame than him (except the curves)

Reactions: 6
Jim’s been losing followers very quickly for a while to be honest, yesterday’s post will have only fuelled that fire. I think he’s frozen his social blade analytics since early May because it’s been such a dramatic loss for ages. On PicTame you can view people’s Instagram pages without having an Instagram account, (bit weird I know but perfect for anonymity) and it shows the exact number of followers that they have in real time and he’s lost more than 20,000 in a couples weeks since I last checked

Yes I’ve seen Jim wandering around London before and I was so surprised at how slight and dainty-boned he is! He definitely beefs up his pictures a bit. Sarah seems like even she naturally has a larger frame than him (except the curves)
So here are one or two pics of them at the rayban freebie tent, with a bunch of other wannabes. Weirdly, Sarah is basically the same size as Jim, if not larger, and she has lost a fair amount of weight anyway from the last couple of years (and then she deleted a lot of pictures on Instagram before her and Jim started going public) They look so stiff and awkward.
Link below so you can see better quality images for yourselves

2BB65560-5F83-4A7A-9B3B-8931B4C9F8BB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Jim has always been a douchebag.
Good point. [emoji51] He sure fooled most people though. Supportive husband my a**. I really dislike Tarn, but I really think she's taken the high road since splitting up. I didn't have any respect for her, but now I have a little. She might even be seeing someone for all we know, and has been laying low not making a fool of herself

Reactions: 5

Yel

I think he’s frozen his social blade analytics since early May
Must have made it a personal account to do that, doesn't make much difference to his features as he's verified.

He'll soon enough be below 2m but gleam still has it on their site that he has 2.3m.

The last photo got the best engagement he's had for a long time, but people will bore of that very quickly.

They’re not a cute couple at all. Body language is very telling.

Reactions: 4
So Jim is getting his teeth done, he’s not getting veneers like Alfie, so they can’t be as bad as his surely. He’s getting them whitened (no big deal these days) and cosmetic bonding to fill in gaps. Of course they are #gifted teeth works.

So here are one or two pics of them at the rayban freebie tent, with a bunch of other wannabes. Weirdly, Sarah is basically the same size as Jim, if not larger, and she has lost a fair amount of weight anyway from the last couple of years (and then she deleted a lot of pictures on Instagram before her and Jim started going public) They look so stiff and awkward.
Link below so you can see better quality images for yourselves

View attachment 21215
Omg the ones of him on his own are hilarious - his 'oh I'm just standing casually like a model' poses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.