Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. [emoji15][emoji15]
Acting like they're 18 years old.

I just get such creepy vibes off him. A lot of barely repressed anger. He is also being a right twit now about this new relationship.
I don't know why, but I feel he could have dark streak to him. Maybe I'm wrong though. I thought he was acting like a twit about this from the beginning.

I haven’t seen the Jim thread is ages 🤭
This really explains his constant comments of “support” on her Instagram posts.
Shady ass little Jim showing his true colours.
They really read as petty little digs when he was planning to become “Instagram official” with the side chick as soon as he could.
He’s both pathetic and desperate at the same time.
I used to date guys like Jim that would move on but still comment shite on your social media or text you. Granted, I never married one. They are the worst kind of men. Manipulative little toads. I have never liked Jim and especially don't now.

So in one Jim's latest vlogs, he is at the Gleam office, and shows an old photo of him and Tan... he says, "look at the size of Tan's head compared to mine." Dom and the woman there, don't react to the comment. Jim just comes across as such a c*nt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Each to their own, but it baffles me how some ladies on here find Jim incredibly attractive. He looks like such a delicate flower! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 14
He's not bad.looking in objective terms ...but not sexually attractive in the slightest

He's not bad.looking in objective terms ...but not sexually attractive in the slightest
Yes that is it - everything is sort of in the right place but he is just not sexy. Far too pleased with himself. He is still a boy and not a man.

He looks like he’s lost a lot of weight too, he’s lost all that progress he achieved with bulking himself up and going to the gym, he’s gone back to looking skinny and weedy looking. I think it’s all the travelling he’s been doing and not eating at regular times, I bet Tanya wishes she could lose weight as fast as him 🤣 and of course he’s not sexy, he’s a nerd/geek they never are sexy. The house he wanted to buy has fallen through as well, so he’s stuck in his sisters flat for the time being.

Reactions: 2
I’ve said many a time that I think Jim is perfectly entitled to be dating and to be moving on from Tanya, even if it is a bit quick, and he’s perfectly entitled to be sharing it on social media. And I stand by all that.

However, the sheer amount of posts between the pair is pretty vomit inducing and cringeworthy. And that’s what I’m sick of now. Just chill out Jim, we know you’ve found someone new, just stop with the endless cringe posts, you’ve been together (publicly) five minutes.

Reactions: 15
they remind me of high schoolers[emoji1785]
Funny thing is, cringe fest is completely one-sided. I had a quick look at Jim's latest Ig posts and Sarah hasn't commented, like at all! So, 31 year old Jim is the one acting like a teenager!

Reactions: 3
Jim is so cringe. You will never be able to convince me Sarah really likes that goofy.

Also LOL at his profile being like 70% ads recently.

Reactions: 5
Jim needs to stop it doesn't make it look like they are friends instead I think hes trying too hard to act like everything is great and that hes fine. It reminds me of the friends episode the one where Ross is fine.

They were together a long time I think it would seem more natural for them to both still be feeling a bit sad about the break down of their relationship. Him constantly commenting on her Instagram just comes across as false

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. [emoji15]
Shall we place bets as to how long they'll last? My money's on 6 months.

This is truly embarrasing. His instagram is like a 14 year old's with polaroids of the gf, and all the exclamation marks. Good grief!

Reactions: 10
The awful thing is she kinda looks how Tanya used to when she was healthier, although Tanya was much more attractive imo

Reactions: 8
C'mon man. You've been publicly separated for less than 2 months. They are still married unless they started the divorce much sooner than going public. I'm not saying he shouldn't be dating, but all the public stuff etc - it's just grim. It's exactly what a 15 year old with their first girlfriend does on Facebook - does he think we're impressed?

I just can't wrap my head around why he'd want to share except for a big "look at me, look how happy I am, look at my 'model' girlfriend" etc
I`d just like to know what any girl sees in him...:unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.