Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, he’s getting worse. Where’s his mates to tell him to STOP acting such a knob-end. I’d be the absolute first to pull up a mate of mine, under the same circumstances (and I’d expect it also) 🤐

Reactions: 8
6 months seems generous, I'm surprised Jim still gets invites to places these days with his tiny engagement so doubt he can bring a +1 to many.

I get he has to fly places for the ADs he chooses to do, but seems like such a contraction to take a flight almost every week (not even exaggerating). Then also do ads for sustainability, saving the rainforest, buying less, buying recycled clothes.

Reactions: 8
Literally any excuse to post "omg new squeeze everyone please look, I want you all to know im having sex again and we are so cute and meet during our lunch breaks, shes adorable and eats salad" :sick:
This guy is as pathetic as it gets! Sarah will get tired of him in no time! Honestly he's way more desperate than Steve Carell on 40 Year Old Virgin.

Reactions: 3
I just feel like he's doing all these in revenge. also because he's childish

It would be good if you could actually lay bets on how long this might last, I think she will stick with him for a long time, even if she is using him. I think there’s potential for making other connections for her here, she might even get into YouTube herself or just being in his vlogs or Instagram might bring the odd brand deal.

Reactions: 1
It would be good if you could actually lay bets on how long this might last, I think she will stick with him for a long time, even if she is using him. I think there’s potential for making other connections for her here, she might even get into YouTube herself or just being in his vlogs or Instagram might bring the odd brand deal.
I reckon it will be over by the end of the summer.

Reactions: 2
Literally any excuse to post "omg new squeeze everyone please look, I want you all to know im having sex again and we are so cute and meet during our lunch breaks, shes adorable and eats salad" :sick:
I don't know what's worse, that he posted that mundane af story, or that she reposted it 🙄

Jim carrying Sarah whilst looking for anything chocolatey and filming it has got to be one of the cringiest things I've ever heard. How old is he again? [emoji2356][emoji2356] Also, girl sure loves attention, so perhaps their relationship will last longer than I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What really freaks me out about Jim & Tanya thing is that if you scroll just a tiny bit down his insta you can still see posts of the two of them where he is saying gushy things. Like on one it’s the two of them at Dior and he’s captioned it something like “my wife is the best person in the world ever” and then even worse.. there’s one below that from July last year where he’s captioned it “my partner in crime for the last 11.5 years and for the rest of my life”, either they were really papering over cracks or Jim is fake af! I’ve never liked him, think he’s really insincere and sneaky, and I hate the way he comments on all of Tanya’s Instagram posts. Like let the girl move on Jim ffs! It fits with when he always used to post pics of her saying “she’s obsessed with me” etc

Reactions: 17
What really freaks me out about Jim & Tanya thing is that if you scroll just a tiny bit down his insta you can still see posts of the two of them where he is saying gushy things. Like on one it’s the two of them at Dior and he’s captioned it something like “my wife is the best person in the world ever” and then even worse.. there’s one below that from July last year where he’s captioned it “my partner in crime for the last 11.5 years and for the rest of my life”, either they were really papering over cracks or Jim is fake af! I’ve never liked him, think he’s really insincere and sneaky, and I hate the way he comments on all of Tanya’s Instagram posts. Like let the girl move on Jim ffs! It fits with when he always used to post pics of her saying “she’s obsessed with me” etc
Exactly that’s why I don’t get why people try to justify this very quick leap for Jim by saying “their relationship has been over for years!” Uh since when??

Reactions: 10
Jim carrying Sarah whilst looking for anything chocolatey and filming it has got to be one of the cringiest things I've ever heard. How old is he again? [emoji2356][emoji2356] Also, girl sure loves attention, so perhaps their relationship will last longer than I thought!
Oh dear. If this was my 17 year old nephew I'd think he's being a bit immature.

He seems like a narcissist. He is coming across as a real idiot. I think he might have a not so nice side to him.

Oh dear. If this was my 17 year old nephew I'd think he's being a bit immature.
View attachment 20546

oh gag!!

I never had any interest in following the girl but if she's always like that, I'll avoid her like the plague now.

I try to be all " to each their own" but if I saw her on his back around town and them filming it, I'd just think what a bunch of children they looked. He's embarrassing himself.

God, theyre at that awkward really early stage of a relationship where you are only just getting to know each other and aren't fully relaxed in each others company yet. Lots of teasing to cover up.the shyness or as a form of affection. When you see a couple like.that in real life its so.obvious and as a third wheel either awkward too or eye rollingly tedious having to endure all the teasing as a.form of flirting schoolchildren crap . WHY SHARE IT.

Convinced more than ever that Jim used to big up Tanya’s acting so much because he enjoyed the negative reaction she was getting.
Even an idiot with half a brain would know posts like this are embarrassing to her, regardless of who dumped who or how mutual the breakup was.
This behaviour takes tacky to the next level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.