Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s already been said but Jim has now unfollowed Tanya on Instagram but she still follows him
Just checked and they both still follow eachother. I sure someone will be on again next week claiming the same thing though :sleep:

Reactions: 3
So Jim and Sarah have gone “Instagram official” 🤢🤢🤮🤮 he is tagging her and showing her properly in posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Because we needed arrows to know what was going on. Thanks for that Jim.

Reactions: 6
What I’d give to twit him full-on in his “happy face” [emoji34][emoji1787]
Let's see how happy he feels when his hot gf dumps him. No idea whether she genuinely likes him, although tend to lean towards she likes what she gets by being with him, but surely he knows the last thing a girl her age thinks about is starting a family!

Reactions: 1
He’s getting his oats 🤣

What I’d give to twit him full-on in his “happy face” 😠🤣
🤣 I think Sarah’s doing that for him right now 🤣 Wow tho they’re really rubbing her face in it, makes you wonder what went down behind closed doors, was there drama between all three pre breakup I wonder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s looking more and more like he may not be the innocent party in all of this.

Reactions: 14
I just get such creepy vibes off him. A lot of barely repressed anger. He is also being a right twit now about this new relationship.

Reactions: 9
C'mon man. You've been publicly separated for less than 2 months. They are still married unless they started the divorce much sooner than going public. I'm not saying he shouldn't be dating, but all the public stuff etc - it's just grim. It's exactly what a 15 year old with their first girlfriend does on Facebook - does he think we're impressed?

I just can't wrap my head around why he'd want to share except for a big "look at me, look how happy I am, look at my 'model' girlfriend" etc

Reactions: 12
It’s looking more and more like he may not be the innocent party in all of this.
He's always been the shady one imo, sly digs at tan for years that seemed to come from jealously. At her book launch saying to the room that she's "taking hollywood by storm" with that cheese girl extra for a mobile app video that he knew was dreadful.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen the Jim thread is ages 🤭
This really explains his constant comments of “support” on her Instagram posts.
Shady ass little Jim showing his true colours.
They really read as petty little digs when he was planning to become “Instagram official” with the side chick as soon as he could.
He’s both pathetic and desperate at the same time.

Reactions: 11
Jim has been attention seeking since he kept taking his ring off. He’s either bitter asf about the divorce or he’s just an asshole.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.