Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that qualifies him to work as a consultant for a skincare brand is that he has skin. FFS, if they're valuing a YouTube has-beens input they can't be that great

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The only thing that qualifies him to work as a consultant for a skincare brand is that he has skin. FFS, if they're valuing a YouTube has-beens input they can't be that great
I've never associated him with skincare anyway. Hair products and aftershave yes. Very odd. And his questions are so basic. Why did they need him to ask them?

Reactions: 5
Complete with typos! Seems like a half hearted attempt at engagement / drumming up some interest in the brand.

To Jim, if you read here… you are thirty-four years old. You are married. You have a small child. You own a house. For the love of god, I implore you to see reason and start wearing clothes. Nobody wants to see you topless, you might think you look good, but in actual fact you have an unnerving face and you’re very scrawny. It’s currently tea time and I didn’t need to see that image when opening my instagram for a little evening browse. Sincerely, a woman who is now rather distressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To Jim, if you read here… you are thirty-four years old. You are married. You have a small child. You own a house. For the love of god, I implore you to see reason and start wearing clothes. Nobody wants to see you topless, you might think you look good, but in actual fact you have an unnerving face and you’re very scrawny. It’s currently tea time and I didn’t need to see that image when opening my instagram for a little evening browse. Sincerely, a woman who is now rather distressed.
Also its COLD. He must be spending my monthly wages in energy bills in order to walk around naked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
god her stories advertising whatever that skincare brand is, she has 0 charisma it is just boring to watch

@fienb how the other half live I guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Whhhyyyyyy is he starting a "what I eat in a day" video with a shot of his feet? WHY

(Utterly miserable video too, basically just a humble brag about the fact he limits calories)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Whhhyyyyyy is he starting a "what I eat in a day" video with a shot of his feet? WHY

(Utterly miserable video too, basically just a humble brag about the fact he limits calories)
Who cares what he eats in a day?
I'd be more interested in a 'what do I actually do in a day' video. His work seemed to comprise editing the vlogmas video.
And this is so petty but his sweaters tucked into trousers combo is :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really dislike Jim but that day in the life reel and what he eats. How damaging to his audience. He’s basically eating duck all without explaining his actual workout/weight loss plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really dislike Jim but that day in the life reel and what he eats. How damaging to his audience. He’s basically eating duck all without explaining his actual workout/weight loss plan.
Is anyone asking either? also a WHOLE undercooked onion in that omlette? :sick: The whole "forgetting to eat" thing for me just screams disordered eating, I have seen so many people use this as an excuse for weightloss/not eating, and what on earth is he so busy doing that he does forget? where's the screenplay Jim? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 23
He strikes me as a highly strung individual - doesn’t surprise me that he gets so wrapped up in himself, he forgets to eat. I wonder if he has a quick temper too? Certainly has no patience with Sarah.

Reactions: 17
I am watching one of their vlogmas videos, the one where they get a tree, what on earth has happened to the way Sarah speaks and her mouth moves? was it always like this and I just missed it? really bizarre.

This Christmas card thing with margos foot... no one outside of family cares about the footprints of a child :rolleyes: Also, tell me you have way too much free time without telling me...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a bizarre story about meeting Meghan Markle. It just sort of rambled on.
Did he go to Wimbledon with Sarah or Tanya when he sat next to MM?

Reactions: 3
He strikes me as a highly strung individual - doesn’t surprise me that he gets so wrapped up in himself, he forgets to eat. I wonder if he has a quick temper too? Certainly has no patience with Sarah.
he was often quite snappy with Tanya wasn't he?

What a bizarre story about meeting Meghan Markle. It just sort of rambled on.
Did he go to Wimbledon with Sarah or Tanya when he sat next to MM?
It was Tanya. Didn't she later tweet Meghan as if they were besties right after Wimbledon? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was Tanya. Didn't she later tweet Meghan as if they were besties right after Wimbledon? 😂
I'd forgotten Tanya's habit of tweeting famous people as if they were bosom friends 😂 Who was she tweeted something like 'let's do lunch hun xxx'?

• Haha
This Christmas card thing with margos foot... no one outside of family cares about the footprints of a child :rolleyes: Also, tell me you have way too much free time without telling me...
I made cards like that this year too 🫣 definitely only sent them to close family though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.