Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’re getting priced out of London too? The influencer lifestyle is drying up for a lot of people, and talentless wash ups like Jim have got to be feeling the pinch.
Yes I agree. They have paid for this kitchen extension that has taken months when they can't live there. They are barmy. The kitchen was perfectly fine before. They are apparently moving back in on Friday. But it still isn't finished. They have 100% been mugged off by their builders - no way should it have taken that long. Jim should've been on site far more.

Reactions: 20
To be fair on his kitchen extension, the trade industry have been a mess for a while now. My parents have recently had a new kitchen, no major reconfiguration. It’s taken 6 months. Parts stuck in Europe.Builders/tilers/electricians cancelling. Parts just not available or costing 3x the price they were quoted. Mad.

Similarly, I had a car accident in April, someone smashed into the side of me. The garage could only get the parts LAST WEEK. We’ve had a curtesy car for nearly 5 months!

Still probably didn’t need the extension but not his fault it’s taken so long to do!

Reactions: 7
Doing an ad for the Mercedes that he gets a loan of for 6 months at a time. Once again trying to be high class and it just doesn’t work. Going around getting things for free and never buying a thing on your own is not making him look like he thinks it is making him look.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen Sarah’s alcohol ad that was filmed at their wedding? So tacky. Wow. So many paid partnerships they had to consider on their big day instead of being in the moment.

EDIT Sorry, their ad I realise, a joint venture!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Have you seen Sarah’s alcohol ad that was filmed at their wedding? So tacky. Wow. So many paid partnerships they had to consider on their bid day instead of being in the moment.
I really wonder what all the guests thought of it, I would hate to be at a wedding thinking photos of me could be used in the background of some tacky insatgram ad, in these scenatios do they have to get guests to sign something in case they appear? I work in a language school and we have to get consent for any photos we put on social media of students, even tiny background glimpses

Reactions: 17
Is there another example of celebrities or even influencers that monetised their wedding in such a blatant and bullshit way as these two? I’ve honestly never seen the likes of it before. I thought people were picking up on some background product placement or something else fairly subtle when they mentioned Jim’s Armani Code promotion - I couldn’t believe it when I saw the actual post. 😳 Absolutely shameless - I’m surprised his family haven’t had a word, but maybe that’s why most of them kept their heads down and barely mentioned it!

Reactions: 16
Is there another example of celebrities or even influencers that monetised their wedding in such a blatant and bullshit way as these two? I’ve honestly never seen the likes of it before. I thought people were picking up on some background product placement or something else fairly subtle when they mentioned Jim’s Armani Code promotion - I couldn’t believe it when I saw the actual post. 😳 Absolutely shameless - I’m surprised his family haven’t had a word, but maybe that’s why most of them kept their heads down and barely mentioned it!
remember andrea turner back in the day with the flake commercial? https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12882724/anthea-turner-on-chocolate-bar-wedding-photo/

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Armani Code advertising was, as you say, shameless. Banging on about how the perfect fragrance was so vital for his wedding. So cringe.

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah! but also, remember the outcry and ridicule in the press when they did this?! They were cancelled before cancelling was even a thing 🤣 Granted Jim and Sarah aren’t famous enough to get that reaction, but you think the Daily Mail would have set them up with an article covering Jim’s Armani Code post so that they could at least get rinsed by the comments section 🤣

Reactions: 4
“natural sweetness of hundreds of fresh elderflowers bursting with elderflower”
So eloquent 🥴
She’s terrible at influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omgg I cannot believe how embarrassing this is. First Armani now the drinks. They’ve sucked the life out of what should be one of the most special days. Could it be because for Jim, this just does not compare to his best years of 2015?!

Reactions: 8
Omgg I cannot believe how embarrassing this is. First Armani now the drinks. They’ve sucked the life out of what should be one of the most special days. Could it be because for Jim, this just does not compare to his best years of 2015?!
I just watched Sarah's drink post. So cringe, not sure which is more So that or his perfume one. Does it fool anyone to talk about "choosing" something when it is an ad?!

Reactions: 9
If anyone is interested in their house renovation, go to their builders page so you don’t have to wait for his EXCLUSIVE LOOK YT VID 🤢 to see what they’ve done.

this man better not EVER speak on the environment or climate change because how the hell with the knowledge he so proudly proclaims to have, has he gone for a concrete, tiled garden??!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If anyone is interested in their house renovation, go to their builders page so you don’t have to wait for his EXCLUSIVE LOOK YT VID 🤢 to see what they’ve done.

this man better not EVER speak on the environment or climate change because how the hell with the knowledge he so proudly proclaims to have, has he gone for a concrete, tiled garden??!!!!
Absolutely hideous!!
Screenshot_20221014-213212_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jim has the most hideous, tacky taste!! His kitchen already looks dated imo, the gold fixtures are especially jarring. He was bitching about how Tanya always liked things white and fresh and how excited he was to use colour. And this technicolour nightmare house is the end result. He’s so arrogant and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow. I can't believe he did that to his garden. This looks even worse than Lily Pebbles and her plastic grass because she couldn't keep actual grass alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. I can't believe he did that to his garden. This looks even worse than Lily Pebbles and her plastic grass because she couldn't keep actual grass alive.
It is just so horrible isn't it?
Have they gone for plastic grass too? Or was it covered up with green while the patio was laid - I couldn't tell from the builder's IG.

Reactions: 5
Have they gone for plastic grass too? Or was it covered up with green while the patio was laid - I couldn't tell from the builder's IG.
So awful, who with a garden and a young child wouldn't want grass? They have all the time jn the world to garden

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, I'm not sure. It's hard to tell. Initially I thought they were planning on tiling the whole garden which would be completely ridiculous and will look horrendous - so surely they are not doing that, although you never know with this lot. Hopefully they will keep some actual real grass!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.