Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve deleted it. When the previous poster added their screenshot earlier today it had only been up for a couple of hours. Now it has gone from their stories 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think they’ve deleted it. When the previous poster added their screenshot earlier today it had only been up for a couple of hours. Now it has gone from their stories 👀
It’s still there. Check their saved story „wandsworth“ there you can see every step of the renovation.

Jesus the tiles in the garden. Just why?

First they look tacky, second they look like as soon as it rains you will slip on them.

Reactions: 12
Ahhh, thank you
It’s still there. Check their saved story „wandsworth“ there you can see every step of the renovation.

Jesus the tiles in the garden. Just why?

First they look tacky, second they look like as soon as it rains you will slip on them.

Reactions: 1
Especially awful with a toddler.
I wonder why they didn't go for a bit of decking instead? If they had to cover up the grass at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just seen on Niomi Smart's thread that Marcus Butler now has an OnlyFans. Jim will surely be next :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Especially awful with a toddler.
I wonder why they didn't go for a bit of decking instead? If they had to cover up the grass at all.
similar to Alex Stedman/frugality and her crappy concrete patio tiles. I wouldn’t go for decking either though, tbh, it’s a pain to maintain, can be really slippery and is a haven for rats (make their nests underneath). The composite decking stuff is better than wood from a maintenance pov and I think less slippery, but it is extremely expensive and I don’t know it stands environmentally. Plus, you’ve still got the rats under the frame problem. There are loads of nice, safe patio stone options and they’d probably get them for next to nothing with the old #sponcon. Instead they’ve gone for dated, Clemmie Hooper-esque tiles that already look 8 years out of date, will likely stain like buggery and be unsafe in bad weather. Smart choice 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
White tiles in the garden...oh my, they are going to regret those. For a start, they'll crack in the heat and cold, or if you drop something on them. I'm assuming they're going for a Spanish feel but the UK is not Spain...!

Reactions: 8
I don't mind the tiles that much but why do they had to choose such ugly ones lol

Reactions: 3
As someone that doesn’t live in the UK, PropertizeConstruction have made it incredibly easy to find Jim’s house online by leaving the house number visible in that first Wandsworth story highlight.

• Wow
Knipsel.PNG

He acturally poured concrete all over his garden??????? WHY would you do that??? I cannot think of a single reason. His child won't be able to play/dig in the garden, it will be too hot in summer and no way to cool down. He's not allowing rain water to seap back into the ground. Seeing nature actually makes people happy, and he just made the view from is kitchen more stone? This is the dumbest think I've seen in a long time.

Just think about the heat in summer if we have a summer like last one again....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh wow. So they actually are tiling the entire garden?! Ugh.

As someone that doesn’t live in the UK, PropertizeConstruction have made it incredibly easy to find Jim’s house online by leaving the house number visible in that first Wandsworth story highlight.
That's incredibly irresponsible of them, although Jim has done the same himself in the past (he showed the outside of his house including house number in one of his videos soon after they moved in iirc).

They’re lucky to have a bit of garden space in London and they’re just ripping it up? How dull for Margot, my favourite thing as a little kid was digging and making mud pies. When they come to sell it, it’ll really put people off - well it would me.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1656576

He acturally poured concrete all over his garden??????? WHY would you do that??? I cannot think of a single reason. His child won't be able to play/dig in the garden, it will be too hot in summer and no way to cool down. He's not allowing rain water to seap back into the ground. Seeing nature actually makes people happy, and he just made the view from is kitchen more stone? This is the dumbest think I've seen in a long time.

So sorry for all the typo's lol, I was very worked up about this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1656576

Omg that is so depressing. Surely one of the reasons they moved was to have some nice outdoor space for Margot?
You are right - it will be almost unusable in a hot summer - no way will Margot be able to go barefoot. Why didn't they get some nice plants and even small trees along their fence, make a lovely shady oasis - like their neighbours behind have done? I suppose they still can in pots. But probably won't.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.