Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be interested to see if they start showing less of M once Tanya has her baby as I’m presuming (could be wrong) that Tanya will keep her baby off the internet.
I think Tanya will keep her baby private too, as it should be. Hopefully it’ll shame Jim into showing Margot less and not using her for content but I doubt it, ‘tis Jim after all.

Reactions: 19
They’ve literally got nothing else in terms of content. Sarah’s as dull as dishwater, and Jim’s arrogant and creepy and more and more people are clocking onto it. His influencing opportunities and experiences have completely dried up and I think we can all accept that his career in Hollywood isn’t going to happen 🤣

If they stop using Margot as content**, they’d better get another dog, pronto

** (they won’t)

Reactions: 18
Just catching up, and good luck if they ever want to sell that house with the tiled monstrosity of an outside space!

Reactions: 7
Just catching up, and good luck if they ever want to sell that house with the tiled monstrosity of an outside space!
Possibly somebody would have the vision to take the bloody thing up and put down some grass or a nicer patio. So what a waste of time.
What were they thinking? The worst outside paved space I've ever seen - and I include crazy paving in that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Possibly somebody would have the vision to take the bloody thing up and put down some grass or a nicer patio. So what a waste of time.
What were they thinking? The worst outside paved space I've ever seen - and I include crazy paving in that 😂
Or someone with a bit of spare cash after buying it. What a waste of money for Jim to have it put in (cuz let’s be real, Sarah probably didn’t have any say in it again) and for whoever buys it and has to rectify it. Idiots.

Reactions: 8
Calling his daughter pathetic. Nice Jim. He really doesn’t have a clue does he.

Reactions: 8
Calling his daughter pathetic. Nice Jim. He really doesn’t have a clue does he.
His stories are a combination of dull beyond belief and weirdly mean. Shock horror baby has smaller arms than a grown man 😑

Reactions: 9
Yikes 😬 that garden gets worse the more you see of it. It seems to be ALL paved over.

Screenshot_20221023_162718.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just burst out laughing at Jim’s latest post. ‘Do you remember any of this’ from 2016 - it must have been damn hard to completely crop out Tanya or find photos without her in at all. How embarrassing, for what reason is he doing this?

does he miss his life so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These throwback reels are so narcissistic and embarrassing I might cringe myself inside out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact that he put multiple photos of Martha in there too. He's so obvious. If I was Sarah I'd be so upset he was constantly publicly romanticizing the first year of his marriage to somebody else. He's obviously dissatisfied with his life. He was only ever popular by association and once the Brit Crew dissolved so did his opportunities.

Reactions: 25
Is it because Tanya's pregnant Jim is reminiscing so much? How's he going to handle it when the little Bogdan Burrley arrives? Or if/when Tanya gets married again? :eek:

Reactions: 14
Jim is actually sick in the head. And Sarah is a pathetic doormat for accepting his rubbish. He never recovered from his divorce. And much as he belittled Tanya and put her down, he clearly considers the years he was with her to be the best of his life.

And whatever he’s currently got going on just isn’t pasting muster. He’s behaving like a middle aged man reminiscing on his youth. Not a still young guy who should be in the prime of his life! Newly married, a baby, a life free from the worries and stresses of a gruelling 9-5. He’s living the life of Riley, but looks dead behind the eyes every time I see him.

That’s what he gets for rushing into such a super serious rebound relationship after Tanya. He should’ve just relaxed and been single for a while and took time to reconnect with himself and the direction he wanted to go in with life. He was so eager to stick it to Tanya by locking down and parading a model type gf, but all he’s ended up doing is cutting off his nose to spite his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.