Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've rewritten his IMDB bio - Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He was once a successful Youtuber with up to a million views per vlog - now, he is barely scraping 30k. He got rid of his first wife, Tanya Burr in 2019 and his dog 'Martha' (exact whereabouts unknown)....since then, he's acquired a new wife and a baby daughter. Jim states that he's 'working hard' (??? on what ??? apart from advertising Armani Code on his wedding day).....He's still an arrogant prick who does not appear to have noticed that Youtubers have a 'shelf life'..........and he's as interesting as a Liz Truss speech.........
*he has acquired a new wife and HE has a baby daughter
*no doubt his has move and lack of blackboard has hindered his script writing

i love the fact he always mentions working from his office when he could actually do is "job" sitting on the sofa with come dine with me on in the background. what is he actually doing in there?!
Both of their offices should be the playroom as Martha is the only one working

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've rewritten his IMDB bio - Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He was once a successful Youtuber with up to a million views per vlog - now, he is barely scraping 30k. He got rid of his first wife, Tanya Burr in 2019 and his dog 'Martha' (exact whereabouts unknown)....since then, he's acquired a new wife and a baby daughter. Jim states that he's 'working hard' (??? on what ??? apart from advertising Armani Code on his wedding day).....He's still an arrogant prick who does not appear to have noticed that Youtubers have a 'shelf life'..........and he's as interesting as a Liz Truss speech.........
Its good, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t ‘get rid’ of Tanya, one the best decisions she made was to leave his creepy, demeaning ass and move on with her life. Jim clearly couldn’t stand being rejected hence the urgency to move on first so publicly with a new stepford wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow he’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel now - advertising a free to play mobile game 😬
My biggest problem with this is that I’ve been playing this game for months and really enjoy it, but Jim promoting it kind of puts me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Brit Crew throwback reel is so cringey. Why is he even thinking about that time? He just got married and he's a father and he's posting about what essentially amounts to uni party years. And no one liked it or acknowledged it except for Niomi Smart, who was only tangentially a part of it. So embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Brit Crew throwback reel is so cringey. Why is he even thinking about that time? He just got married and he's a father and he's posting about what essentially amounts to uni party years. And no one liked it or acknowledged it except for Niomi Smart, who was only tangentially a part of it. So embarrassing.
I thought it was interesting there was lots with Joe Sugg. Who arguably has done the best out of them all TV wise. I bet Jim would love to have been on Strictly and appear on Richard Osman's House of Games 😂
'Coo ee Joe! Remember me'!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If anything it just emphasises how badly his "career" has gone

Reactions: 14
Ashley James (in the running for worst mother on IG) reposted Sarah’s article today. Poor bugger just can’t get away from Tanya
View attachment 1607856
Sadly she acknowledges her privilege then totally misses the point that she has a husband at home, not working full time so had built in childcare. Childcare costs stop women working after a child, it’s the main issue, aren’t we past criticism & mum guilt? How can she write intelligently on the subject of women working and ignore/not know this?!
I’d love to go back to work FT but childcare here, the hours I’d need, if I could even secure it which currently I can’t, I wouldn’t earn anything. If Dad could do the pick up, I’m not sure he could in a work van, there might be £250 left after the child care bill but we’d lose his potential overtime which can be more. And that’s just with one child.
Her article makes some good points but the cost of childcare and gender pay gap is the answer to her question. I know I’m not a failure or selfish & my child won’t suffer, I just can’t afford it!!
View attachment 1607857
What work did Sarah do before Margot was born?? Seriously.
How does she work exactly? (Seriously)
This. 100%.

Reactions: 2
What work did Sarah do before Margot was born?? Seriously.

This. 100%.
nothing. I used to know of her around london - friends with mutual friends. She‘s always been a spoilt brat, openly expressing how she wanted to be famous.

on another note: just looked through insanity’s (Jim’s, and apparently Sarah’s, management) page. Sarah isn’t on their website but of course has attachment through it by riding on Jim’s coat tails.
Jim on the other hand… he has a page but omfg what a load of bullsh**
Sorry but “his audience is completely engaged”????!!!!! Big name across U.K. and America? No one knows who he is! Half his followers are fake and his engagement is so poor.

He’d do better to scrub the fake followers and his engagement would go up in relation to his following

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
nothing. I used to know of her around london - friends with mutual friends. She‘s always been a spoilt brat, openly expressing how she wanted to be famous.

on another note: just looked through insanity’s (Jim’s, and apparently Sarah’s, management) page. Sarah isn’t on their website but of course has attachment through it by riding on Jim’s coat tails.
Sorry but “his audience is completely engaged”????!!!!! Big name across U.K. and America? No one knows who he is! Half his followers are fake and his engagement is so poor.

He’d do better to scrub the fake followers and his engagement would go up in relation to his following
my favourite thing about this was "youtoubers" in quotation marks, as if it is not a real job :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s sad how much Jim romanticises that era. Because it was the peak of his life and he knows it. I think he misses Tanya too, if I was Sarah and my husband was constantly waxing lyrical about the time period he spent married to someone else, I’d be uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

The lack of grammar on display here makes me want to blow things up. Who approved this?! I'd be so embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So on Jim's stories they want to sell up and move out of London in the not too distant future 🤦‍♀️
Honestly they were bonkers to move to that house from their lovely flat. They haven't lived in it for months. They don't have to be in London and I bet Sarah wants to be nearer her family.

Reactions: 19
So on Jim's stories they want to sell up and move out of London in the not too distant future 🤦‍♀️
Honestly they were bonkers to move to that house from their lovely flat. They haven't lived in it for months. They don't have to be in London and I bet Sarah wants to be nearer her family.
I wonder if they’re getting priced out of London too? The influencer lifestyle is drying up for a lot of people, and talentless wash ups like Jim have got to be feeling the pinch.

Reactions: 8
If his mortgage isn’t fixed no doubt he’ll be getting hit hard by the increased interest rates.
They could move to the countryside and get a beautiful home for 2/3 of the price if not less.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.