Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The devil on my shoulder spoke to me and I asked 'Did she kill Martha?' 😂 View attachment 1582786
IF people want to know anything about Sarah (show me those people though, she's boring AF), maybe it's better to ask Sarah? Or Jim is so controlling after the second, or the third, marriage that he doesn't even let her answer questions herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ is he still trying to push Sarah? She’s not very likeable Jim, she doesn’t seem to like the public, she’s doesn't have a friendly or approachable way and she seems downright dull. She has no aptitude as an influencer because she’s not someone you can see as a friend, she’s not aspirational and offers nothing unique. Being pretty isn’t a USP. Stop trying to make Sarah happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20220917-234108_Instagram.jpg

Another unflattering photo of the dress. It just does nothing for her. In this photo it also makes the chest area look really low down as if the straps are too long?

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry I’m not shaming small boobs in the slightest as I would love to have smaller boobs but the teeny tiny cups on the dress are just awful 🙈

Reactions: 37
From her stories - I presume they are still staying with her parents while their kitchen is being done. That renovation is taking such a long time isn't it?

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching the video on Jim's book someone posted upthread and what the actual f. He casually jokes about divorcing Tanya so much. Like... what? Why? Also his obsession with "MY wife" or "MY dog" Lord. I thought that was a new thing with his daughter, but boy was I wrong. He's always been an insufferable twit.

Reactions: 17
Sarah is stunning and that dress is hideous .......the bodice looks like two egg cups stitched to the front. It reminds me of the 'wedding dresses' from Ali Express where they sew two random breast cups in the middle of the bodice. I'm so late with everything regarding the Chapman's and Tanya Burr - I didn't even know that Tanya is pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The wedding video on his grid. Seems to be more about his love for Armani Code.
Honestly these influencers are bizarre. Everything is exploited to make money. Children, weddings - nothing off limits.

Reactions: 19
Jim going for some relatable tone-aware content..."is there such a thing as a service who will come and water my houseplants and re-pot them?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The wedding video on his grid. Seems to be more about his love for Armani Code.
Honestly these influencers are bizarre. Everything is exploited to make money. Children, weddings - nothing off limits.
And he and Tanya were so private about theirs. I think they released a couple of pictures and shared the venue but nothing else. Desperate times…

Reactions: 13
And he and Tanya were so private about theirs. I think they released a couple of pictures and shared the venue but nothing else. Desperate times…
SO cringe "I was looking for a scemt for so long.."........

Reactions: 4
Ashley James (in the running for worst mother on IG) reposted Sarah’s article today. Poor bugger just can’t get away from Tanya
789BD945-18BC-4DDE-BF79-31BEB72F7B5E.jpeg

Sadly she acknowledges her privilege then totally misses the point that she has a husband at home, not working full time so had built in childcare. Childcare costs stop women working after a child, it’s the main issue, aren’t we past criticism & mum guilt? How can she write intelligently on the subject of women working and ignore/not know this?!
I’d love to go back to work FT but childcare here, the hours I’d need, if I could even secure it which currently I can’t, I wouldn’t earn anything. If Dad could do the pick up, I’m not sure he could in a work van, there might be £250 left after the child care bill but we’d lose his potential overtime which can be more. And that’s just with one child.
Her article makes some good points but the cost of childcare and gender pay gap is the answer to her question. I know I’m not a failure or selfish & my child won’t suffer, I just can’t afford it!!
D6862ECD-452C-4C7A-B4D5-C1B39B1A4E73.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ashley James (in the running for worst mother on IG) reposted Sarah’s article today. Poor bugger just can’t get away from Tanya
View attachment 1607856
Sadly she acknowledges her privilege then totally misses the point that she has a husband at home, not working full time so had built in childcare. Childcare costs stop women working after a child, it’s the main issue, aren’t we past criticism & mum guilt? How can she write intelligently on the subject of women working and ignore/not know this?!
I’d love to go back to work FT but childcare here, the hours I’d need, if I could even secure it which currently I can’t, I wouldn’t earn anything. If Dad could do the pick up, I’m not sure he could in a work van, he’d forgo overtime & I might be £250 left after the child care bill but we’d lose his potential OT.
Her article makes some good points but the cost of childcare and gender pay gap is the answer to her question. I know I’m not a failure or selfish & my child won’t suffer, I just can’t afford it!!
View attachment 1607857
"Some women don't have the choices I have"... ermmm some, or maybe most?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.