Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiraZol

Chatty Member
I think they should be here, just for the history.

Also, it must have been really hard to turn the answer "money" into a whole article.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.48.48.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.46.35.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.47.05.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.47.28.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.47.45.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.48.07.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.48.26.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lemondaze

To each their own but I find the bodice of the dress so tacky and ill-fitting. The fabric also looks cheap and it's puckering at the seam. In a bunch of the photos she also has terrible posture for a "model". Jim's dark pinstripe suit was also an odd choice for an outdoor boho wedding.

View attachment 1562725

View attachment 1562703
View attachment 1562715

"The most important thing for us is that everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. We didn’t want anything too formal or stuffy. It’s just about us and everyone we love, being together and having a lovely time."

"We had already done the legal part in America, so we had free rein with the ceremony. It was actually really good, fun, and very relaxed. Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff, but I feel like ours cut out a lot of the dry stuff and focused solely on the joy," reminisces Jim.

I feel like he's shading his last wedding with those two statements.
“Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff”

Well our very own Ross Geller would indeed know

• Haha

ILikeToWatch

They must be fuming, a coordinated drop of wedding pictures for the Bride magazine reveal, probably hoping to get picked up more widely across tabloid and social media, and then…the Queen dies. No longer appropriate to drag the picture/video reveal out either, as they were probably planning to do.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What are the NSPCC thinking using these two as ambassadors?
I think they probably are good parents in many ways, but honestly the whole influencer pimping out their children starting from birth thing just has to stop 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad

halloweenjellybean

It could be that they avoid showing her doing these things to keep up the narrative that you shouldn’t compare etc But Tbf if she’s doing things most would at her age that wouldn’t be necessary. I’m blocked so don’t know how they are now.
Have you seen Jim online? The man can’t not brag. He is a massive braggy twat. If she was doing these things he’d be bragging. Saying she’d taken after him and having jibes at Sarah. He isn’t, so she’s clearly not.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Whhhyyyyyy is he starting a "what I eat in a day" video with a shot of his feet? WHY

(Utterly miserable video too, basically just a humble brag about the fact he limits calories)
Who cares what he eats in a day?
I'd be more interested in a 'what do I actually do in a day' video. His work seemed to comprise editing the vlogmas video.
And this is so petty but his sweaters tucked into trousers combo is :sick:

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This is getting quite unnerving. It’s the second time he’s mentioned and this time, even capitalises the ‘S’ as you would for someone’s name.
Exactly - not 'the sage', but Sage.
These two are very very strange 😬

Screenshot_20221122_224053.jpg

Also his constant creepy giggle over every unfunny thing he says 😬

• Wow
  • Sick

Oaklyn

I'm so shocked about Jim's sage stuff. And he did something about Haribo last night but I forgot what he was saying, it was basically a way to say Sarah doesn't care about his sage comments and he did a kind of 'so there' face. It's so sad he thought of such a contrived way to reply to the 'haters'. I've never liked Jim, and this is a new low for him, making fun of Tanya's baby name. If he thinks for a second he's a better man than his father he needs to take a look at himself. What kind of man trolls his ex's BABY and brings his new wife in to it. He might claim Sarah doesn't care, but what a sad life he's creating for his new family. When will the obsession with Tanya end. He is also being very sad to look back at his old YouTuber days so much. The odd throwback would be fun, but so many and all the time is just desperate. He wasn't even someone teens loved in 2016, he was only tolerated because he was Tanya's boyfriend. Seeing a therapist to move on from both the youtube-famous days and Tanya would help him a lot.

I remember Sylvester Stallone called his son Sage, and when asked if it was a hippy herb name, he said no it was another name for a wise man. Like an all-knowing sage. Next up: Jim saying he knows something without having to google, and Sarah saying "you wise old sage, you!"

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg watched it 😬
Jim loves himself so much and is completely humourless. How the hell Sarah puts up with him I've no idea. She thinks he's very deep 😂
And the question 'how comfortable are you putting Margot on SM' (or whatever it was). His answer - (in essence) 'it's up to you guys. The responses I get when I show her are lovely. If that changes and I ever thought she was unsafe I'd stop showing her at once'.
Moron. He didn't address in the slightest her lack of autonomy in the whole thing, and that without her permission she is having her monetised childhood paraded in front of thousands of people.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Nah, soz. You disregard your child’s privacy for cash, you literally have nothing to say that I’d want to listen to. The NSPCC should know better.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Jim's outfit of the day videos give me such a massive ick.
If my husband described getting dressed like that - 'I'm just putting on a basic tee as my base layer followed by a slouchy knit' - I would severely start to question my life choices.
Then there is the pouting and half closed 'model' eyes. Yuck yuck yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I had to skip through the video because Jim’s smug self satisfied voice sets my teeth on edge. I genuinely think he’s gonna crash out a bit emotionally now that the bulk of the house reno is completed. It definitely gave him a sense of purpose to throw himself into that project.

Also I’m curious to see how long Sarah’s tolerance for constantly being spoken down to and treated like an inconvenient idiot will last. I dunno how she does it. If a man (or anyone tbh) spoke to me like Jim does to her I’d flip the fuck out! Being condescended to sends me into a legit rage.

It’s also crazy how domineering he is with the design choices. It really feels like Sarah barely gets a look in. She had to shout in that show room that she was vetoing those green cabinets haha. I still can’t believe he insisted on painting their living room and bedroom green when she hates that colour. The two rooms they probably spend the most time in too!

Could he not have just painted his office green? No wonder Sarah hates Tanya so much lmao. Jim has to reassert his bruised ego and sense of manhood by refusing to give Sarah an ounce of power in their relationship. She’s misplacing her feelings though and needs to open her eyes to Jim and his selfishness.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
"The Chapmans" - incoming the new Jonathan Joly.

Despite everything that Jim and Sarah will know about the dark side of social media, they are STILL going to exploit their child regardless.

Neither has a soul.

• Angry
  • Sad

evoway13

VIP Member
Sarah is stunning and that dress is hideous .......the bodice looks like two egg cups stitched to the front. It reminds me of the 'wedding dresses' from Ali Express where they sew two random breast cups in the middle of the bodice. I'm so late with everything regarding the Chapman's and Tanya Burr - I didn't even know that Tanya is pregnant!

• Haha