Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Christ is he still trying to push Sarah? She’s not very likeable Jim, she doesn’t seem to like the public, she’s doesn't have a friendly or approachable way and she seems downright dull. She has no aptitude as an influencer because she’s not someone you can see as a friend, she’s not aspirational and offers nothing unique. Being pretty isn’t a USP. Stop trying to make Sarah happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
At the risk of sounding like a complete gardening geek, his pots are all way too small. The citrus trees in particular need pots five times that size. As for his "veg patch"-- it will be full of the rose roots by next spring. Those beds have tiles underneath so there's actually very limited growing space for...well, most things.

That shed is hideous and taking up far too much space. It's also blocking light that his plants will desperately need.

• Haha

ah659

I think what a lot of men in relationships with influencer women don't realise is that people are interested in their wife/girlfriend, not them. Jim Chapman and Stef Michalak are the biggest examples I can think of of this.
The appeal of the likes of Zoe and Tanya ten years ago was that they were relatively ordinary people. Of course they went on to have extraordinary lives with opportunities their viewers could only dream of, but they at least started out from backgrounds that were familiar to the many women and girls that watched them. It was refreshing to see content by real, relatable women — even as the content itself and the lifestyle it depicted became increasingly unrelatable.
Jim's audience wasn't interested in Jim's hobbies or personality. Any interest in him stemmed from the fact he was part of Tanya's life. On some level he must be aware of this and it must be difficult knowing that his peak was only made possible by his proximity to his popular wife. His audience back then was probably mainly teenage girls and is now just some of the women those girls grew into who likely follow him out of habit or a vague sense of nostalgia. Even now his audience would probably be more interested in Sarah than him, but she struggles to be relatable. Maybe because she doesn't have an ordinary job or maybe because she just doesn't stand out amongst the over abundance of pretty women interested in clothes, baking and books.
It's understandable that they're floundering around trying to find a path in life, what is irresponsible is experimenting with using their small child to try to generate enough interest in their life for them not have to come up with something better to do. There's enough discourse around for them to be aware of the downsides of family vlogging, so there's really no excuse for it.

• Heart

Mrs.Scamander

Poor Sarah 😥
Jim just steamrollers everything she says.
How many more times in that video could he say 'it is the kitchen of MY dreams'.
He also has an incredibly impatient look on his face every time she speaks.
I genuinely don't know how she tolerates him.
He really reminds me of my ex husband tbh 😬 So many similarities. Scary.
I honestly think he's gotten worse. Everything is "me, my, I" and he mentions SO MANY things he's put in the house that Sarah dislikes. And cutting her off as though they are filming live and need to cover specific points, or as though his (lengthy) opinions are more valuable than hers? Absurdly rude.

I quite like the kitchen, although it does look a lot like the one he shared with Tanya. Boiling water at the tap seems like a nice convenience, and the finishes all look good. But the patio? You think the only alternative to grass is tile, Jim??? My mind absolutely reels with all the lovely, low-maintenance garden options that would have been better (aesthetically and ecologically) and probably less expensive. What a waste.

Reactions: 29

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
Sometimes I think people/media put a bit too much between the lines of what influencers are saying and doing, but with Jim it's just...the way he behaves on camera towards his wife, how he has no concern for his family's privacy, how him and Sarah both are taking public digs at a former partner. I just...I mean..what???
He just screams “I’m not over my ex wife and I’m bitter I’m not as popular as I used to be“

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked by Sarah for commenting on that pampers advert 🙄
She blocks SO easily, she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment - and all that comment said was that she shouldn’t be posting about Jim and Tanya’s relationship and why it ended because she wasn’t there. She’s way too thin-skinned to hack being an influencer, yet interestingly doesn’t worry about her daughter being affected by comments online, even though she has no say in the matter 🤔

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Feel for Margot but fuck off with your wish list. You can afford to buy all the toys on there Jim. You've got loads of spare cash. Begging for the public to dig into their pockets in a financial crisis whilst you spend thousands on clothes and your home. Fuck off. Dig into your pocket and buy those toys you feel the NHS so desperately need.

I'm so sorry for Margot being unwell but this has annoyed me.
Same, also her wiping away what looked like a non existant tear was weird.
An influencer appealing to the public to donate toys for an NHS hospital from an amazon wishlist just seems like something from Black Mirror. How on earth have we ended up here?
As you said, they could easily afford to donate hundreds of toys, not just (what it seems) the couple they have (had it been lots they would have put a photo of tehm imo), they could even appeal to brands to give!

• Heart

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen his latest tik tok? The Jo Malone fragrance he is wearing is wood sage. Might just be a coincidence but I’ve never heard Jim mention the word sage so many times before 😂
I hope Tarn already got a restraining order because this guy is obsessed. I wonder if she called her son Broccoli, would Jim be eating it every day and growing it in his "garden"?

• Haha

noseypie

If my husband and father of my child suddenly mentioned his ex wife’s baby name multiple times in the space of a week I’d find it very strange. It really does come across in quite a nasty mocking way as well

I am not a fan of either the names Sage or Margot, but I remember Jim and Sarah doing a baby name video when she was pregnant and them both saying ‘whatever name we choose please be kind and keep opinions to yourselves’

• Wow

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Oh he’s deffo trying to drag that up because Tanya likely had her baby this week and will probs announce soon. He is such a cretin. Tanya is gonna live rent free in his head for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 28

Smca53

VIP Member
It took me nearly 3 full months to notice you were all on a new thread, if that doesn’t sum up how exciting Jim is I don’t know what does

• Haha

Megadeth

Just watched the kitchen video. A ring on basically every finger (ooh don't forget thumb rings too!!), wildly flailing around his pipe-cleaner arms and flapping his hands like a new born bird learning to fly, and to top it off, a wool jumper tucked into his trousers.

Congratulations on the kitchen of YOUR (not Sarah's) dreams you rat faced twat.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
100% this. It’s actually abhorrent that he made her go through a move (one of the most stressful life events) while she was pregnant and so unwell. And to a fixer upper no less! It just proves how much he doesn’t see or value Sarah as a person at all. He just sees her as a prop in his life. And then he went and painted a whole third of the house in a colour that she openly despises. He really has a thinly veiled contempt for her. I feel like he’s taking out his pain at being dumped by Tanya out on Sarah. And she’s too desperate and naive to see the situation for what it really is. I still think it’s mad that he married them both on the first Thursday in September too. Jim is a big creep.
It is actually quite sad to be viewing a disfunctional relationship in real time.
Jim is a genuinely odd individual. As I said he really reminds me of my ex husband so I recognise the signs. The utter self absorption. Impatience if you pipe up. Constant making you feel irrelevant.
I'm no Tanya fan but well done her breaking away from him and finding someone 'normal'. I did too btw!

• Heart
Sometimes I think people/media put a bit too much between the lines of what influencers are saying and doing, but with Jim it's just...the way he behaves on camera towards his wife, how he has no concern for his family's privacy, how him and Sarah both are taking public digs at a former partner. I just...I mean..what???

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Babies have weird shaped heads. I don't see anything worrying about Margot's forehead. I think if she had the conditions people have mentioned there would be other signs and symptoms apart from a large forehead, as those are quite serious illnesses in children.
Sarah mentioned once that Margot wasn't developing as fast as other influencers' babies (or as fast as her and Jim expected), but I don't think it's a symptom of anything but Sarah's insecurities projected on her child.

On a side note, there wouldn't be any speculations about Margot's head shape, possible conditions or developmental delay if her parents didn't decide to monetize her and plaster all over social media.