Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I applaud Tanya for keeping Sage’s face private, she has many faults but this is spot on. Of course, ‘The Chapman’s’ (🤢) have no shame whatsoever and, as well as exploiting their own kid, he’s now taking the piss out of his ex’s kid. Fucking weirdo.

Reactions: 28

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Omg I saw that reel and had to come to the thread. Living your dream life, yeah right I’m sure it’s always been your dream to spend your time setting up a camera in just the right spot to capture a clip of pre planned fun with your baby and creepy husband. Nothing like spontaneity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So he is thinking of repainting the sitting room because he does so much fashion content in there and the green background is wrong? What is he on about? Go to another room instead?
More disruption for his family because he is bored and it is a vanity project.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She blocked me for correcting a spelling mistake! Ages ago she mentioned a particular book was one of her faves but had got the actual title a bit wrong so I politely corrected, and she blocked me!

• Haha
  • Wow

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
It's such a small thing but the fact he's written "they're showing ME my daughter can do anything" rather than "they're showing MY DAUGHTER she can do anything" really shows that his entire universe revolves around him. You should already think your daughter can do anything Jim!!
View attachment 1461184
Yep, words are everything here. She already can do anything, she just needs you to encourage her without making it about you Jim!

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
Got swiftly blocked after commenting “I thought Margot wasn’t the content” on his latest tiktok

hit a nerve?

• Haha

mayabaya

I found this site because I read that article not knowing who they were. The article kind of rubbed me the wrong way, I don't feel like I got any explanation to the question "why i'm happy to share my child online" beyond that the kids parents want to share her? It felt sort of false and contradictory that she said she wants to share to make motherhood less lonely, because she also said doesn't want to post the difficult parts? I don't feel like it's possible to totally preserve the dignity of your child and also present a realistic/non-idealised picture to the world. Especially as someone with a public account. For me it seems like they've made their choice on that one, they should live with it. I am soo shocked to read they posted their baby in a hospital bed online to thousands of strangers! I am new to this though, as I haven't followed them longterm so maybe I'm not being fair.

• Heart

brunette97

Soo Tanya is posting some little moments from the last couple of weeks as a new mum with a new baby etc she’s in the bubble it’s totally fine and understandable. But now JIM has posted a random video of little moments of Margot- no reason for it just “Sarah’s phone made this video”. Hmm looks like a lot of effort went into it to me… trying to make a point are we??

• Haha
  • Wow

dodo789

Chatty Member
I just came across this…the whole story is awful but the kidnapping part and there was a comment that she was even approached by “fans” on the streets, is straight up dangerous and scary...
4EAD71CF-0400-45CB-8BD4-1EABC8856255.jpeg

A4C60631-3101-4924-8A12-BDC8F71CEB9C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

bonesjones

so his ex wife’s just had a baby called sage and he decides to film a video of his now wife cutting sage what the actual fuck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

iz10101

Trying so hard to make Sarah into an influencer and replicate the popularity he had when he was with Tanya.
The channel has suddenly become a couples YouTube account with Sarah baking and even the TikTok is the “The Chapmans”
She even said “if you’ve followed us for a while” erm no it’s Jim’s channel and he only had a following because of the YouTube fame from Tanya fans 10 years ago.

Bit of a joke seeing how insistent Sarah was she is shy and didn’t seek any of this social media fame out. And now is grifting hard to try and copy Tanya. Modelling career nowhere to be seen.

I honestly don’t know what the two of them do all day. I know Margot is young and they are new parents now but even before she was born? Sarah had a modelling job once a month at most?! Jim released a video a month. Do they just do nothing all day?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks for thread title suggestion by @TapToBoreMeRigid

Brief recap of last thread:
Sarah and her fiance got married in the US. Another ceremony coming up in September in Spain.
Sam Chapman confirmed Martha is alive and well.
The most ill timed and prolonged kitchen renovation in the history of whenever is still going on with no end in sight.
Still no clue as to what Jim actually does 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
His latest post from Greece... "We're out of office"

What office exactly?? Can't stand when people without jobs use OOO. And the way he threw in that they brought Sarah's parents along so they can watch Margot for them felt icky to me. No problem with it, just the way he said it. What an easy life Jim lives. Coasting off the Tarletons, going on endless vacations and yet talking about how it's "time to relax". Aren't they getting married in Spain next month? And weren't they just in Spain at the Tarleton family house when Jim was bragging it would be theirs someday?

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Jim totally knows what he's doing with the sage comment. He's a narcissist (sorry to armchair diagnose him but, come on. He is). Narcissists live for attention and think the world revolves around them, so of course he'd make everything, even his ex-wife's birth, about him.

I will say I don't think Jim is obsessed with Tanya as such. He's obsessed with a time in which he thinks he was perceived as more successful. I 100% agree that like @ah659 said, he was never the main attraction. But there was a point in the early 2010s where he achieved his "peak". It's not about him missing Tanya, it's about *him*. It always is. Same with still being salty about the divorce. He doesn't care that he's no longer with Tanya, partners for narcissists are just placeholders, there to reflect on them. He cares about the fact that the general agreement, which he has fueled, is that she cheated on him and dumped him. So it reflects poorly *on him*. He cant' help to also want the sympathy from being the aggrieved party, though.

He'd do well to go to therapy. The Chapmans have alluded to how abusive their father was and how there are many emotional wounds from their childhood. If he doesn't want to fuck up Margot and ruin his relationship with Sarah, he should just bite the bullet and go to therapy. He could even do a podcast about that, wasn't he studying psychology way back when?

Of course, he won't, cause he thinks he's perfect but... it'd be nice for the sake of Margot.

BlueCoffee

Her toes are DISGUSTING. I understand she probably can't do anything about it, but that is not something one should be posting....
Looks like she’s had her nails removed for being ingrown. Why would you post a pic like that if they looked like that? I’m all for body positivity but it’s not even an interesting or nice picture
Agreed. I mean, if she had or has a nail condition or something and it requires treatment, I can understand sharing such a pic with some comments (though nail polish looks a bit off here). But this? It's a very questionable snap. They look like bitten nails to me.
Completely off topic guys but what is going on with Sarah's trotters? I wouldn't be proudly posting those dawgs on my stories

For reference
Nah. Just gotta step in and say this is not ok.. However insufferable or annoying etc someone might be, these are just cruel and unfair things to say. You can’t say you’re for body positivity and then make fun of someone for this. I’m not Sarah fan (preempting the “hi sarah” comments lol) and i’m not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill but like c’om guys, people who read this probably have the same thing as her. Lets not make others feel shit. We shit on influencers for not being transparent about real life online but then when they do share stuff like this innocently, we tear them to shreds.

Take the piss out of what she says, wears, does, and whatever but don’t bully people over things they can’t change and say they shouldn’t post stuff like this online “cause its gross”

I dunno why these hit me wrong, sorry if this pisses someone off but I can’t sit by and watch a women be shamed, bullied, and laughed at over some damn toes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Wait I just realised where that Martha comment came from. Jim did ANOTHER grid post about the past (this time about 2017) saying that’s when he peaked??

What a freak. Deffo not a coincidence that he’s reminiscing wistfully about the past, when his ex wife has just given birth to her first child (with her new partner)? How does Sarah not open her eyes to this shit. It’s so insulting to her and THEIR child how much he clearly prefers the life he had before either of them were in it!

Last edited:
  • Sad

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I feel horrible for little Margot and it must’ve been pretty grim for Jim and Sarah but for the love of god we didn’t need to see any of that. Just tell us Margot has been poorly and is on the mend, if you must but we don’t need to see it. It should be a private thing. Margot will not thank you for all this when she’s older, Jim.

Reactions: 26

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I presume (and hope for the sake of dear little Margot) that Jim is actually happy with Sarah. But he did get together with her awfully quickly after his marriage broke down, and flaunted the relationship all over SM.
He is getting increasingly odd too. All those topless selfies :sick: doing that awful 'model' face.
I get the impression he is terribly hard work to live with. He seems without direction or purpose, harking back to the glory Gleam Brit crew days.
I wonder if the skincare thing he mentioned a few weeks ago will come to anything? I bet he and Sarah have considered a podcast - 'The Chapmans - A Modern Family'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26