Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemondaze

So when his baby daughter was in hospital he was doing his creepy eyebrow wagging “ask me a question” bullshit on Instagram?

also can’t bare him patronisingly saying “parents, if your child isn’t breathing normally, don’t waste time, just go and get help” okay but who wouldn’t anyway ?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

brunette97

What’s it’s going to take for them to stop obsessing over Tanya? You had a baby, you got married, you’ve been together a few years now and you both STILL stalk Tanya’s socials to see what she’s doing and mock her baby just to try make yourselves feel better. They kicked off when people trolled Margot yet they’re throwing shade at Sage? At least Tanya is a relatively private person nowadays, can’t see Sage working 9-5 7 days a week.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hadn't even thought of that but so true! The more and more I see of him.and read here the more of a creep he comes across as. Poor Sarah. Jim strikes me as the kind of person that will tey to get back in contact with Tanya, upsetting Sarah and Tanya not being interested, to try and reignite the "brit crew" he still seems obsessed with
He probably keeps composing a breezy email/message to Tanya as we speak.
'Hey first wifey!!!! Look at us both being awesome parents!!!! You'll really grow to love it! It is brilliant! Must catch up soon, though I am mega busy as usual! Best wishes to Don too'.

• Haha

BoreDeForce

The only thing that qualifies him to work as a consultant for a skincare brand is that he has skin. FFS, if they're valuing a YouTube has-beens input they can't be that great

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Nah. Just gotta step in and say this is not ok.. However insufferable or annoying etc someone might be, these are just cruel and unfair things to say. You can’t say you’re for body positivity and then make fun of someone for this. I’m not Sarah fan (preempting the “hi sarah” comments lol) and i’m not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill but like c’om guys, people who read this probably have the same thing as her. Lets not make others feel shit. We shit on influencers for not being transparent about real life online but then when they do share stuff like this innocently, we tear them to shreds.

Take the piss out of what she says, wears, does, and whatever but don’t bully people over things they can’t change and say they shouldn’t post stuff like this online “cause its gross”

I dunno why these hit me wrong, sorry if this pisses someone off but I can’t sit by and watch a women be shamed, bullied, and laughed at over some damn toes.
Umm, no.
No trying to moderate. The whole reason for tattle is so people don’t message influencers shitty stuff, ‘shame and bully’ but to discuss it here.
1. The girl is a model, her job is to be objectified.
2. She makes her money, good money apparently, off her appearance and making people want to be like her. Influencing people to spend their money to emulate her. An element of that is to make people feel inadequate, play on insecurities and make them feel incomplete or ‘less’ without that thing she’s trying to make them buy.

Sarah and others like her are the ones that feed the expectation for physical perfection online. Gifted hair extensions, gifted manicures and facials, gifted designer clothes etc all free off the back of her followers but we can’t comment negatively on anything? I don’t think so.

And by the way, her toes are unpleasant to look at, I don’t understand why she would specifically feature them in a boring non-post. That’s not shame or bullying actually, It’s wondering what motivates someone.

• Heart

brunette97

Sarah needs to wake up and run a mile. It’s clear as day he doesn’t love her. He only loves himself. He publicly reminisces about the good old days - I wonder which year he’ll stop at? Maybe the one with his divorce? He’s literally told everyone his life now is no where near as good as it was then even though he’s got a new wife and a daughter. Mental!! He seems to enjoy Sarah essentially fan girling over him everyday- it boosts his ego. He’s the star not her. And he is desperate to overshadow Tanya’s announcement and make everything a competition. I wouldn’t put it past him to be jealous that Tanya had a boy as he seems to absolutely hate women and view them as weak and less able but there you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Yes I wondered about the 'glum' being related to Tanya and Sage.
Poor Sarah and Margot if so.
100%. Jim has been shading Tanya all week too which is so sad. I get that Tanya was his first everything and he spent such a huge chunk of his life with her. Plus it’s fairly obvious from how bitter he’s been about the whole thing that she was the one who initiated their split. But he needs to get a grip. It’s one thing to quietly and privately feel a bit wistful about his ex moving on and having a baby with someone else. However, the way he’s been carrying on is genuinely so bizarre. Not to mention disrespectful to his wife and child.

It’s even funnier when you think about how condescending and belittling he always was towards Tanya whilst they were together. Which makes me feel like his inability to move on from her is less to do with him losing the love of his life and moreso about his burning humiliation at having been discarded by her. It kills him that she moved on so quietly and swiftly and hasn’t paid him any mind in years. Hopefully he can finally find closure on Tanya, let things go and fully embrace his current life.

I also agree that Jim needs a real job. Boredom and idleness can’t be helping his mental state. I think he romanticises the past so much because he actually had things to get up and do. He’s a young man with entirely too much free time on his hands. Probably why he insisted on moving them out of that lovely flat into a fixer upper at the worst possible time, it gave him something to busy himself with for a year or so.

ah659

I'm not sure why I just can't look away from this family. I want to stop watching —it's actually really sad that a couple who have everything going for them (marriage, beautiful daughter, great families, lovely house, access to a holiday home, etc) can still come across so dissatisfied and petty. I want to believe we're all just reading in to things too much. With Sarah posting how she's living her dream life, why is it so impossible for us to believe her? Maybe it's the stark contrast to Jim's post that said his best life was in his previous marriage, years before he'd met her or they had Margot. Maybe it's the fact Sarah posted accusations of Tanya cheating, years after they'd broken up. Maybe it's Jim's bizarre tone as he talks about 'the sage I grew for you'. Even when he posts compilations of his family life, I can just imagine the only reason he uploaded the video was because Sarah showed him it and then sulked until he did.

I think the fact that Tanya is just so unbothered by them that they haven't ever been alluded to in any of her content makes their behaviour seem even more bizarre.

It really feels like they don't have any direction in their lives other than 'against Tanya'. They're clinging on to the hope of being influencers but can't even get to 1000 followers on a new TikTok account they've been promoting. They've amassed the same amount any ordinary couple would be likely to get from family and friends. And that's because that's all they are really — an ordinary couple. A very fortunate one, but not celebrities. Only known for Jim's past. I think that's why he references it so much — his past is the only thing that gets him any engagement. And rather than choose a new direction for the future he is just trying to recreate the past. Maybe one reason he's so bitter about Tanya is because he's deluded enough to believe that if only people didn't think he was the bad guy in their marriage (which she never said he was) he would be more popular. I did used to think that maybe Sarah would be happy to live a normal life but it seems she's the one pushing for their Vlogmas and TikTok. Maybe she's come to realise that Jim will never move on unless he gets more attention than he did before. Which he's unlikely ever to do.

I feel bad for watching and being critical of a couple who are clearly struggling to find happiness, but at the same time they keep pushing more and more content out into the world and it serves as a reminder that no matter how much money you have, how much you are loved, how much you have going for you, it's always possible to be unhappy if you're always comparing yourself to others or yearning for the past. At some point you have to choose to be happy.

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
In all seriousness, he needs to move on now, count his blessings and get a fulfilling job. I know he said how grateful he is for everything etc the other day but I don’t buy it, not whilst he’s digging out Tanya’s kid and perma-reminiscing about the good old days.

It kinda looks like a cock ring😅 that ring is as awful as the pink beanie he was wearing a few days ago, isnt he supposed to be a fashion guy?

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Why are they using that little girl for content. No-one gives a shit about anyone else's kids. They just don't. We don't wanna watch them. They're not interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see the appeal of watching a fucking baby or toddler doing box-standard every day shite.

tartytarleton

Has anyone seen Sarah’s new reel? It’s so unnerving how she just stares into/above the camera, not blinking once. If she was going for Wednesday Addams then sure, good job but wow so amateur.

She’s trying so hard to be an influencer and failing miserably
41604810-85C2-49F7-973E-5BC43F15A08D.jpeg

• Haha

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Sarah’s hair and makeup was perfect, I can’t believe she went for such an ill fitting dress. She’s tall and basically runway model thin nowadays, she could’ve pulled off literally any other style.

Also absolutely screaming at Jim choosing to get married on the first Thursday in September AGAIN. That definitely wasn’t random, he’s so slimy I swear.

Last edited:
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I actually think Sarah is a sweet and thoughtful person. Her weakness is that she allows Jim to make all the decisions (house, decoration etc) and doesn’t seem to assert herself (even physically, she appears slouched and unconfident).
Admittedly I don’t see much of their content these days but I would never call Sarah sweet. Her whole demeanour to me is aloof, defensive, snide and that’s when she’s not being void of personality and boring. She used to do this ‘try to be Tanya’ ditsy thing, looking at Jim like a lost puppy or try to be Kate Middleton-esque, (better than you but charitable & gracious) but when Jim catches her off guard she has a face like thunder.
“Look at me, look at me, how dare you? Close your eyes”
She’s a wannabe influencer who resents her audience. Weird

Reactions: 31

bunnyhun

Why has he posted another video reminiscing back to a time before he knew Sarah and was still with Tanya. He’s captioned it as the year he peaked 😶 I would be seriously insecure if I was Sarah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31