Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is so desperate for Margot to look like him, it’s quite pathetic. His latest reel on Instagram is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Margot doesn’t even look like that picture of Sarah, they’ve just both got brown hair or similar length.

Reactions: 5
I do realize that a lot of people bake, but Sarah's baking reel reminded me of Tanya's baking videos. It looks like Jim's reminiscing the time he peaked with Tanya has made Sarah's insecurities even worse and now she's trying to emulate Tarn Tarn of the time. I hope we won't see her makeup videos or, what's worse, acting attempts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor old Jim searching for an identity seems to have latched onto gardening. I noticed the other day Joe Sugg has too, and has written a book about it.
Seems even weirder to have concreted over his entire outside space then.

Reactions: 19
Poor old Jim searching for an identity seems to have latched onto gardening. I noticed the other day Joe Sugg has too, and has written a book about it.
Seems even weirder to have concreted over his entire outside space then.
Hilarious as they ruined the garden they had, I guess we will have to wait for the screenplay 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sounds like somebody’s trying to convince themselves they’re happy with their ex living rent free in their head…
Yes I wondered about the 'glum' being related to Tanya and Sage.
Poor Sarah and Margot if so.

Reactions: 23
Yes I wondered about the 'glum' being related to Tanya and Sage.
Poor Sarah and Margot if so.
100%. Jim has been shading Tanya all week too which is so sad. I get that Tanya was his first everything and he spent such a huge chunk of his life with her. Plus it’s fairly obvious from how bitter he’s been about the whole thing that she was the one who initiated their split. But he needs to get a grip. It’s one thing to quietly and privately feel a bit wistful about his ex moving on and having a baby with someone else. However, the way he’s been carrying on is genuinely so bizarre. Not to mention disrespectful to his wife and child.

It’s even funnier when you think about how condescending and belittling he always was towards Tanya whilst they were together. Which makes me feel like his inability to move on from her is less to do with him losing the love of his life and moreso about his burning humiliation at having been discarded by her. It kills him that she moved on so quietly and swiftly and hasn’t paid him any mind in years. Hopefully he can finally find closure on Tanya, let things go and fully embrace his current life.

I also agree that Jim needs a real job. Boredom and idleness can’t be helping his mental state. I think he romanticises the past so much because he actually had things to get up and do. He’s a young man with entirely too much free time on his hands. Probably why he insisted on moving them out of that lovely flat into a fixer upper at the worst possible time, it gave him something to busy himself with for a year or so.

Reactions: 32
The constant topless selfies/videos give me the serious ick.
You’re 35 ffs. I don’t know any men outside of influencers who do this. Just stuck in the mindset of constantly seeking teenage fan girl validation

Reactions: 34
The constant topless selfies/videos give me the serious ick.
You’re 35 ffs. I don’t know any men outside of influencers who do this. Just stuck in the mindset of constantly seeking teenage fan girl validation
It is so wierd.
Ditto his working out/boxing videos.
Such utter narcissism.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone checked on Jim since Zoe posted those stories of her meeting up with Tanya and the baby… and he was already feeling glum…. bloody hell Zoe your gonna tip him over the edge!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In all seriousness, he needs to move on now, count his blessings and get a fulfilling job. I know he said how grateful he is for everything etc the other day but I don’t buy it, not whilst he’s digging out Tanya’s kid and perma-reminiscing about the good old days.

Reactions: 32
Has anyone checked on Jim since Zoe posted those stories of her meeting up with Tanya and the baby… and he was already feeling glum…. bloody hell Zoe your gonna tip him over the edge!! 🤣
A bit strange neither he or Sarah have posted anything since.
I wonder if Zoe or Alfie even contacted them when they were in London 😬 Zoella calling Alfie and HWM 'the boys' probably didn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tanya is so clearly in a blissed out bubble rn with her new family. So of course Jimmy boy posts a reel about how happy and grateful he is about HIS life and ‘the people he gets to share it with’. And includes topless footage of himself because, sure that definitely fits in there lmao??

Is Jim just gonna keep on like this forever? Desperately seeking validation instead of healing from Tanya’s rejection of him? She honestly looks the happiest she’s ever been atm. I’m happy for her! Meanwhile he just looks empty and bitter, even with all the blessings in his life. This guy needs a therapist, and a really good one at that.

Reactions: 35
I’m hoping Zoe and Alfie picked up on Jim’s Sage story and turn their back on him. To be honest they’ve always seemed closer to Tanya and I found the picture of Jim and Alfie with their babies quite awkward? I bet it was Jim who arranged it all. Whatever Tanya did whether she cheated or not it doesn’t look like her friends abandoned her for it- it looks like they’re fully supportive and it’s Jim they ignore nowadays. I’m betting we’re not the only ones who’ve always found Jim creepy.

Reactions: 36
I’m hoping Zoe and Alfie picked up on Jim’s Sage story and turn their back on him. To be honest they’ve always seemed closer to Tanya and I found the picture of Jim and Alfie with their babies quite awkward? I bet it was Jim who arranged it all. Whatever Tanya did whether she cheated or not it doesn’t look like her friends abandoned her for it- it looks like they’re fully supportive and it’s Jim they ignore nowadays. I’m betting we’re not the only ones who’ve always found Jim creepy.
It's partly that he's creepy but I'd say it's largely that Jim was never the main friend, Tanya was. I've had that happen with friends who split from their partner. The partner is cut loose even if we used to hang out all together.

I do wish he'd get a full-time job and if he still wants freebies keep his social media as a hobbie/side hustle. It can't take that long to do a couple of silly videos and AMAs. But... What is he qualified to do?

If he wasn't so lazy and entitled, he could go back to school and even get content from that. Many people are reskilling or changing careers in their 30s, it could be interesting and actually worthy content. But naaaah. He will continue to flog cologne and exploit Margot.

Reactions: 14
If they were in London and didn't meet up with him I would assume they didn't want to, God knows Jim would be desperate to to relive his "glory days"

Reactions: 9
It's partly that he's creepy but I'd say it's largely that Jim was never the main friend, Tanya was. I've had that happen with friends who split from their partner. The partner is cut loose even if we used to hang out all together.

I do wish he'd get a full-time job and if he still wants freebies keep his social media as a hobbie/side hustle. It can't take that long to do a couple of silly videos and AMAs. But... What is he qualified to do?

If he wasn't so lazy and entitled, he could go back to school and even get content from that. Many people are reskilling or changing careers in their 30s, it could be interesting and actually worthy content. But naaaah. He will continue to flog cologne and exploit Margot.
His brother has a proper full as a trainer, does the odd bit of social media. Makes me die how Jim shows himself in the gym, trying to show off likes he knows what he is doing. His brother seems so normal compared to jim and his sisters. I also don’t get the fake accent Jim puts on, his brother and nic (especially) have the Norfolk accent. Same with Tanya, she ditched it too 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.