Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why you would bother going through all the whoha of getting married again when you had already tied the knot in America but now I guess we know why
magazine exclusive = dollars 💵

Reactions: 11
But they’re already married. Who will actually care to see all the photos of the second wedding?!?

Reactions: 10
I don't think someone will buy photos of Jim's second wedding. I'm more leaning toward him paying for the article himself if there is going to be one.
And now he's trying to create more hype around either the article or the upcoming vlog.

Reactions: 15
the thing about the ukrainian people.. I find it borderline impossible they have jobs and their own place to live, they are not EU citizens, getting work rights here is SO difficult,... how on earth was this possible in such a short time?
As far as I know, when you apply for this Ukrainian refugee program, you get work and residence permits. Imo, it's actually good for them that they got jobs and pay rent.

As far as I know, when you apply for this Ukrainian refugee program, you get work and residence permits. Imo, it's actually good for them that they got jobs and pay rent.
oh i didn't realise this! Good on them, god knows neither is easy in the UK atm, I still think there is something off about it thoguh, or maybe I am just being cynical. I think part of it is just that they had people in their home and then one moment to the next, no explanation they left

Woof 🥴

Also, nic did go to the wedding. She did Sarah’s makeup
The first one looks a lot less staged, the one with Sarah looks totally posed

Reactions: 15
I think he looks loads happier in the one with Sarah 😂 I have the exact same photo from my wedding last year, it’s a classic & very standard wedding shot. It’s one of my fav photos of the day. Yes it’s posed but our happiness is genuine & I loved the moment everyone threw confetti at us. I just felt so happy & loved!

Reactions: 9
By design, it looks better if you look up versus down. Body language cues usually tell us if someone is looking down they feel bashful or regretful or are hiding something.

It's funny that the photos are so similar, though! Hopefully this marriage will last longer...

Jim 'shopped his closet' for the occasion, which is another way of saying he failed in his blatant beg for a free suit. He did manage to slot an ad for Armani Code into the magazine article though. Ugh.

What does everyone think of Sarah's dress? I like it!

Strange Nic did her makeup but she isn’t on the table list but her kids are.
That is strange. Wonder what that's about?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m really not a fan of them at all but Sarah’s dress is absolutely stunning. Tanya follows the designer and has liked a couple of recent ish pics so she will most likely see the wedding photo. As much as I think she can’t be arsed with them it won’t be nice to see Jim new wedding photos with a model in the most stunning elegant dress on a date so close to his first wedding.

To each their own but I find the bodice of the dress so tacky and ill-fitting. The fabric also looks cheap and it's puckering at the seam. In a bunch of the photos she also has terrible posture for a "model". Jim's dark pinstripe suit was also an odd choice for an outdoor boho wedding.

1662583110962.png

1662582692474.png

1662582957160.png

"The most important thing for us is that everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. We didn’t want anything too formal or stuffy. It’s just about us and everyone we love, being together and having a lovely time."

"We had already done the legal part in America, so we had free rein with the ceremony. It was actually really good, fun, and very relaxed. Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff, but I feel like ours cut out a lot of the dry stuff and focused solely on the joy," reminisces Jim.

I feel like he's shading his last wedding with those two statements.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.