Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I drifted off before I heard his answer. But what a strangely pertinent question - did he sent it in himself šŸ¤”

View attachment 1738367
Jim isn't looking too healthy here, is he with Sarah still on their no carb, no sugar, no fun eating plan. looking at him he could do with a few protein shakes and a bowl of potatoes. I mean, he is starting to look a little haggard and unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are getting ā€œa house sort of fragrance experienceā€ at Joe Malone. What does that mean ? Gifted of course. Even though it is gifted Sarah has
to write on her post that they are Christmas shopping. Donā€™t they know that they are not fooling anymore with this ?

Reactions: 10
They are getting ā€œa house sort of fragrance experienceā€ at Joe Malone. What does that mean ? Gifted of course. Even though it is gifted Sarah has
to write on her post that they are Christmas shopping. Donā€™t they know that they are not fooling anymore with this ?
Tanya used to love Jo Malone. Just saying šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly just comes across so smug and out of touch. People are struggling to choose between being warm or being fed, are at risk of losing their homes, whilst theyā€™re being gifted Ā£100s worth of candles despite living in a house that cost over a million pounds.

Reactions: 23
I see Sarah got invited to Victoriaā€™s (InTheFrow) Victor & Rolf Christmas party that some sycophant on Twitter described as being like ā€œThe Met Ball for influencersā€ šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those twickenham stories honestly might be some of the most insufferable Iā€™ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He seemed way too excitable in those stories, that guy Elliot was probably glad to get rid of him when it finished šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Another ad for Margot today. Poor kid.
Of course! Itā€™s Monday! Most of us are working today, although I get Saturday Sunday off I fear Margot is working 7 days most weeks but then again times are tough! Who else is gonna bring in the Ā£Ā£Ā£ for the household!? Sarah needs more Ā£100+ cardigans!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
"The Chapmans" - incoming the new Jonathan Joly.

Despite everything that Jim and Sarah will know about the dark side of social media, they are STILL going to exploit their child regardless.

Neither has a soul.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
His latest request for naughtiest and dirtiest secrets and that last time they were fuelled for days. I have no words.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Soo Tanya is posting some little moments from the last couple of weeks as a new mum with a new baby etc sheā€™s in the bubble itā€™s totally fine and understandable. But now JIM has posted a random video of little moments of Margot- no reason for it just ā€œSarahā€™s phone made this videoā€. Hmm looks like a lot of effort went into it to meā€¦ trying to make a point are we??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.