Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute pervy freak! He makes my skin crawl.
Wasn't that gormless Alfie Deyes thing? Grotty secrets? His defunk 'The Secret's Out' podcast?
Jim is so utterly wierd. And again we all ask - what actually does he do apart from monetise his toddler daughter?

Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked by Sarah for commenting on that pampers advert 🙄
She blocks SO easily, she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment - and all that comment said was that she shouldn’t be posting about Jim and Tanya’s relationship and why it ended because she wasn’t there. She’s way too thin-skinned to hack being an influencer, yet interestingly doesn’t worry about her daughter being affected by comments online, even though she has no say in the matter 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
what did you say? all these adverts made me uncomfortable. I just hear “margots not the content” in my head.
that’s exactly what I commented “But ‘Margots not the content’…” and yeah it got me blocked. She must’ve been looking at the comments as they came in too because I posted it from the wrong account then IMMEDIATELY deleted it because I realised and reposted it from another account, but both accounts have been blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Margot is not the content. So I assume they are keeping the proceeds of that pampers ad for her. It was her work after all.
Also, I am not being critical or anything. Margot’s movements just seem off. If there are any issues they should for sure be keeping any of the money they make from ads with her for her future. She should 100% be protected. There should be rules for using kids in ads and in videos like they do. But I doubt these rules exist.

Reactions: 16
that’s exactly what I commented “But ‘Margots not the content’…” and yeah it got me blocked. She must’ve been looking at the comments as they came in too because I posted it from the wrong account then IMMEDIATELY deleted it because I realised and reposted it from another account, but both accounts have been blocked.
So i guess we have worked out what their jobs are, monitoring social media 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If these two had obvious careers, then Margot being included incidentally, as part of family life, is slightly forgivable. But Margot is their income it seems 😔
Why can't they see how wrong this is?

Reactions: 13
Alfie’s recent video of Ottie she is walking, pointing and saying words. Are her and Margot same age? Or is Ottie older? I remember them being pregnant at a similar time
Both are adorable!
find it interesting Tanya from her first photos has opted for privacy for her child as has covered his face, I definitely her respect her more for it and she has gone up in my estimations

Reactions: 23
Alfie’s recent video of Ottie she is walking, pointing and saying words. Are her and Margot same age? Or is Ottie older? I remember them being pregnant at a similar time
Both are adorable!
find it interesting Tanya from her first photos has opted for privacy for her child as has covered his face, I definitely her respect her more for it and she has gone up in my estimations
ottie was born last week of august, Margot first week September.

agree about Tanya, hope she keeps Sage’s face hidden permanently

Imagine choosing to become family TikTok grifters when you could choose to be ANYTHING else.

Jim could prob earn very decent money setting himself up as some kind of social media consultant. 9-5 LinkedIn wanker, that kind of thing. Instead...this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Margot is not the content. So I assume they are keeping the proceeds of that pampers ad for her. It was her work after all.
Also, I am not being critical or anything. Margot’s movements just seem off. If there are any issues they should for sure be keeping any of the money they make from ads with her for her future. She should 100% be protected. There should be rules for using kids in ads and in videos like they do. But I doubt these rules exist.
Sarah's recent Pampers ad suggests Margot has only just started to become more active and is now crawling around. Of course, some babies do take longer and they all catch up in the end, but I would agree that her movements do seem a little off.

However, I was under the impression they were using reusable nappies so the whole ad is probably just be a big lie. For one, Margot looks bigger than a size 4.

Reactions: 11
She blocks SO easily, she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment - and all that comment said was that she shouldn’t be posting about Jim and Tanya’s relationship and why it ended because she wasn’t there. She’s way too thin-skinned to hack being an influencer, yet interestingly doesn’t worry about her daughter being affected by comments online, even though she has no say in the matter 🤔
She blocked me for liking a comment on Jim’s thread when they broke lockdown that wasn’t even that critical. Something like ‘careful mate, you shouldn’t be doing that’ kind of tone. She sought it out from Jim’s IG! Blocked by both of them. They were totally in the wrong too!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She blocked me for correcting a spelling mistake! Ages ago she mentioned a particular book was one of her faves but had got the actual title a bit wrong so I politely corrected, and she blocked me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That reel of the three of them 🤣🤣 the most fake thing I've ever seen online (and that's saying something). Why does Sarah look like she's being taken from behind, she looks like she's having sex 😳 my god, they're a weird family.

They've read here as he's captioned it as 'living your dream life' - not long ago he was banging on about how he'd 'peaked' in life BEFORE he'd met Sarah aka the mother of his child and his wife.

God that reel is embarrassing. Jim looking at the camera.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine your dream being to make adverts with your baby all day long. Christ.

• Haha
They've read here as he's captioned it as 'living your dream life' - not long ago he was banging on about how he'd 'peaked' in life BEFORE he'd met Sarah aka the mother of his child and his wife.
May I correct you? That's how SHE captioned it. Sarah posted this reel. She could've invited Jim as a collaborator and it would appear on both accounts. But no. Jim was living his best life when he was married to Tanya apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think that reel really shows that Jim only cares about Margo. Sarah tried to lean in to Jim, and it looks like he moves away from her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
May I correct you? That's how SHE captioned it. Sarah posted this reel. She could've invited Jim as a collaborator and it would appear on both accounts. But no. Jim was living his best life when he was married to Tanya apparently.
Wow, I didn't realise. I thought he was trying to make amends for his past words. Didn't realise she'd written it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.