Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Martha thing is getting really weird. What could it be?

Also, what did he expect when he asked people to send him questions? He knows everyone wants to know the answer to the Martha question!

Reactions: 19
Maybe there’s something legal going on
so he truly can’t mention it. Trying to get Martha back from being rehomed or Taking some kind of legal action against Tanya - though I’d expect in that instance they’d have no contact, not even on IG 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think ‘miss these days’ was when he was very successful And relevant rather than scraping around for some crappy brand to pretend he supports.

This is a bleeping awful advert for this nail place. I hope she insisted on keeping the length as they are all irregular, not good nail technician would want that, cuticles wonky too though. She didn’t even showcase what they did do well. Sneaky white on white #gifted too.
View attachment 291481
That is bloody awful. Short thumbnail, and different shapes on the fingernails.

Jim is just a straight up creep. Why do these kinds of creeps always wax nostalgic when it suits them - and use it to make a sly, nasty dig at other people.

Reactions: 12
My suggestion for a new thread name: An uneven manicure, freebies for the wedding - what a palaver. But the golden question we need answering is where is Martha?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Also, what did he expect when he asked people to send him questions? He knows everyone wants to know the answer to the Martha question!
I'm beginning to think he cast a spell on Martha to turn her into Sarah

New thread: Himbo Jimbo and his bimbo shilling their way through lockdown limbo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think he’s blocked me from
Commenting .
When I leave a comment now , the number count of the comments don’t change.

I was perfectly polite and asked if

he answered what has happened to Martha , as for some reason, the answer to that has been avoided .

what a tit. Seems like he only responds to people kissing his arse.

what’s with all the secretary . It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Jim Chapman #3 Freeloading with Sarah, still no word of Martha :rolleyes:

What on earth did they do to that poor dog?? Did Tarn drown her in her crappy bath? Did Jim run her over with a #gifted car? What is going on that they are both pretending people have hallucinated Martha all this time? Really bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 21
This is a bleeping awful advert for this nail place. I hope she insisted on keeping the length as they are all irregular, not good nail technician would want that, cuticles wonky too though. She didn’t even showcase what they did do well. Sneaky white on white #gifted too.
View attachment 291481
I’m legitimately so confused. Her nails are literally different SHAPES and SIZES. How can a nail salon let you go out the door in this state? How could you think this is something to show off on Instagram? Her thumb and ring fingers look completely different from the others!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I feel like he did it for engagement? Knowing he would get many many hopeful people with questions regarding Martha..(the only real interest people have in him, and that which has actually seemed to subside recently) finally thinking they had a chance at an answer. But he never planned to answer. Ugh. Desperate.

Reactions: 16
4A189AA4-8584-4BB4-8189-05F657DEC853.jpeg

He’s so happy to get a compliment he probably didn’t realize he replied with grinning emojis to a question asking where his dog went. also lol @ this poor deluded person thinking Jim and Niomi make “no bullshit” content.

This video and the old Brit crew photo was such obvious click bait. The questions were ones he answers quite often actually. Also since him and Tanya are the “best of pals” he could’ve easily used a photo with her in it that also didn’t involve Marcus and Niomi holding hands. What a jerk. It’s telling that barely anyone in the actual photo acknowledged it. He probably didn’t want to upset Sarah by including Tanya in it but the fact that he’s longing for these good old days is worrying enough. And specifically excluding Tanya is almost weirder.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really wanted to ask 'how do you feel about your family preferring your ex?' But thought he'd never answer that so i went with a martha question instead. Bloody gobshite didnt answer that either. Jimhere's my list of questions for you.
1. Are you gay?
2. Did Tanya dump you?
3. Did you have anything to do with the disapearance of Martha?
4. Do you also think your sisters are stuck up witches?
Go on I dare you to answer 1.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he’s blocked me from
Commenting .
When I leave a comment now , the number count of the comments don’t change.

I was perfectly polite and asked if

he answered what has happened to Martha , as for some reason, the answer to that has been avoided .

what a tit. Seems like he only responds to people kissing his arse.

what’s with all the secretary . It’s so bizarre.
Sam here, no new comments since I posted asking about Martha. The comments count is stuck.

What did they do to her if they won’t talk about it?!

Reactions: 6
Sam here, no new comments since I posted asking about Martha. The comments count is stuck.

What did they do to her if they won’t talk about it?!
It has to be something that reflects really badly on them. Poor Martha. I think it's been around a year now since she was last seen on Tanya's Instagram.

I wished someone had left a comment on that photo of them saying ‘where’s Tanya in the picture , was she taking the photo ?’

They are ashamed with whatever they have done to that poor dog. Seems like it’s been cast away like an unwanted piece of rubbish.

I remember his sister , Samantha . Used to have a small dog, years ago. Called pogo or something. And one day it just went.
People asked what happened . And she was honest and said it had gone to live with a friend , because she was away a lot and it wasn’t fair on the dog . Now has a great life with someone who in a lot more .

and that ended it. No Criticism etc. Everyone fine with that .
Why can’t he or Tanya do that.? It’s really odd.

the way they both paraded that dog on the Chanel . Showing it being well loved as if it was their child .

and now a few years later they both refused to even acknowledge that poor little dog and ignore anything to do with her.
Horrible ! I think it says a lot about how fake the pair of them are. Project an image online which is false. Like a lot of these ‘influences’

on another note I saw on his insta bio something about him being a model ?! I had no idea signed to an agency .

does he actually get any work doing that ? I’d be amazed if does.

Reactions: 15

exactly, it is the only interesting aspect of his life for anyone. What else would people ask? what colour Sarah painted her nails that day?

Reactions: 4
Umm so he completely randomly popped up on my homepage with that weird questions video and he looks so much older. I don’t know if I’ve had too much coffee but I think he is starting to resemble (a young) Martin Freeman.

7DCC9860-2CE9-4CFA-A1B7-1F53589A5721.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Umm so he completely randomly popped up on my homepage with that weird questions video and he looks so much older. I don’t know if I’ve had too much coffee but I think he is starting to resemble (a young) Martin Freeman.

View attachment 292346
not even that young tbh, he seems very wrinkled? how old is he?

Reactions: 2
Google is telling me 32
Sorry I am an idiot for not just googling myself. I am basically his age and am nowhere near that wrinkled, especially as he has no stress about work etc I don;t get how he looks so old. I would have put him at 10 years older tbh.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I am an idiot for not just googling myself. I am basically his age and am nowhere near that wrinkled, especially as he has no stress about work etc I don;t get how he looks so old. I would have put him at 10 years older tbh.
oh no not at all! I just know sometimes it can be wrong. I know! he is only four years older than me, I think I need to invest in some decent skin care... it’s a wake up call.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh no not at all! I just know sometimes it can be wrong. I know! he is only four years older than me, I think I need to invest in some decent skin care... it’s a wake up call.
is he just posting this so some skincare line feels bad and sends him some ? :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.