Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some has left a comment on his insta saying he has aged much more than 6 years since that picture , and how he should go with his sisters when they next go for their Botox session

🤣🤣🤣

I’m amazed he’s left that comment up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry I am an idiot for not just googling myself. I am basically his age and am nowhere near that wrinkled, especially as he has no stress about work etc I don;t get how he looks so old. I would have put him at 10 years older tbh.
It's the Twits rule.

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

As much I love Martin Freeman as an actor (he is the perfect Biblo Baggins!) he is by most accounts a bit of an egotistical tit.

(I'm mostly joking, Martin is a good looking bloke and not at all ugly - but he is reportedly rather rude!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe the stress has been aging him? He ofc doesn't have stress that many relate to, getting up early for a badly paid job despite being well educate, neighbours from hell, paying bills and buying our own whiskey (latest ad) or paying for our own (second) wedding. That being said, the stress of living with someone when you're not getting on AND being on top of each other 24/7 just the two of you with zero distractions. No dog! No mates hanging out all day (the good old days) sisters and brother busy and feeling like you're being left behind (he isn't, his path is just different atm) taking its toll maybe. Maybe?

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on these threads. I think Jim is trying to quickly trying to train Sarah up to be like tan as it worked so well for his ‘career’ when his videos were thriving during their marriage. The “Disney prince and princess” of YouTube. Sadly, the whole gleam team YouTube era has moved on as it’s weird seeing grown adults act like love struck teenagers declaring their love to the world. I don’t think you will get much fan fiction and “love story” fan videos circulating the internet now. Their audience have grown up. It’s about time they did too. Oh and Jim has defo called Sarah “Tanya” in the bedroom 😂 can just see it now.

Looks about right
That’s them replying to eachother via their Instagram photos 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Been reading for long time but never comment on Jim threads. Here the first. I just unfollowed him today after saw the story he post a selfie with Sarah when she’s asleep. It looks so creepy.
I used to think he’s good looking guy. But lately he looks weird, creepy and look exhausted all the time. I don’t know what did he do to himself or what did Sarah do to him Lol 😂

Been reading for long time but never comment on Jim threads. Here the first. I just unfollowed him today after saw the story he post a selfie with Sarah when she’s asleep. It looks so creepy.
I used to think he’s good looking guy. But lately he looks weird, creepy and look exhausted all the time. I don’t know what did he do to himself or what did Sarah do to him Lol 😂
Jim should be a fairly good looking guy, nothing world class or anything, but certainly not unattractive. But he just isn't. It definitely feels like his personality bleeds through into his appearance and makes him physically not attractive as well as personality wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
he also looks awful in this photo, I don't get why he would post it on any level

Reactions: 2
I just caught a glimpse of his story and couldn't believe it. He looks sort grey and pallid? Is it just because he's shaved the beard off?

Reactions: 5
the usual

will the youtube boy and get back together. he said no because they’re all in their late 20’s early 30’s
did he care if his views went down. he said his “ego” was knocked 🤨
did he think he moved on to quick after tan? he said “it was the right time” or some bull like that
how’s his mental health. not sure skipped that bit
does he miss the brit crew
does he want kids. he said he wants them soon
and will he stay in london forever. he said he wants to either go to where sarah’s parents live or norfolk.
I bet she will get pregnant pretty much immediately after the wedding. Him saying he wants to move from London really implies he has no life here, would he not miss friends etc if he had them? It is strange to live somewhere for such a long time and seemingly have no attachment to it

Reactions: 3
I just caught a glimpse of his story and couldn't believe it. He looks sort grey and pallid? Is it just because he's shaved the beard off?
Covid has probably significantly reduced his revenue, which must be stressful. But more than that, he has like zero body fat. It's never a good look for your face.

Covid has probably significantly reduced his revenue, which must be stressful. But more than that, he has like zero body fat. It's never a good look for your face.
Good point. I'd love to know how much he is making. What does she do, does she have a job does anyone know? Or do they both just do nothing?

Reactions: 4
Good point. I'd love to know how much he is making. What does she do, does she have a job does anyone know? Or do they both just do nothing?
i remember ages ago he did a bbc 3 documentary on domestic violence as his dad was violent towards his mum I think? Other than that and these few sponsored posts it seems nothing. She seems to do literally nothing... do her parents just still bankroll her whole life in her late 20s?!

i remember ages ago he did a bbc 3 documentary on domestic violence as his dad was violent towards his mum I think? Other than that and these few sponsored posts it seems nothing. She seems to do literally nothing... do her parents just still bankroll her whole life in her late 20s?!
Awh guys don’t be mean. Sarah is super busy; getting her nails done, going for coffee, taking photos in the hallway of dreams, stalking tan tan, pretending she’s sexually attracted to Jim etc etc. Don’t know how she does it! 🦹🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awh guys don’t be mean. Sarah is super busy; getting her nails done, going for coffee, taking photos in the hallway of dreams, stalking tan tan, pretending she’s sexually attracted to Jim etc etc. Don’t know how she does it! 🦹🏽‍♀️
"hallway of dreams" made me spit my coffee out, I swear I have seen that hallway more than mine :LOL: I guess we have also forgotten the baking videos of food I soubt she eats...how does she cram it all in?!

I think that’s why he’s nostalgic for the Britcrew days - they were his “friends”.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.