Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i remember ages ago he did a bbc 3 documentary on domestic violence as his dad was violent towards his mum I think? Other than that and these few sponsored posts it seems nothing. She seems to do literally nothing... do her parents just still bankroll her whole life in her late 20s?!
Yeah I believe that’s exactly what her parents do. Can’t remember who posted it but a few threads ago when they first started going out someone knew of Sarah, she lived off daddy’s money before meeting Jim. Apparently her parents would always be asking her to get a proper job etc but she wasn’t having any of it. No surprise she tried to bag a boyfriend on a “dating app for celebs”
Wish I could find which thread this was in!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah I believe that’s exactly what her parents do. Can’t remember who posted it but a few threads ago when they first started going out someone knew of Sarah, she lived off daddy’s money before meeting Jim. Apparently her parents would always be asking her to get a proper job etc but she wasn’t having any of it. No surprise she tried to bag a boyfriend on a “dating app for celebs”
Wish I could find which thread this was in!
Imagine being so ballsy that you sign up for an exclusive, celeb dating app when you have nothing of note to say about yourself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been reading for long time but never comment on Jim threads. Here the first. I just unfollowed him today after saw the story he post a selfie with Sarah when she’s asleep. It looks so creepy.
I used to think he’s good looking guy. But lately he looks weird, creepy and look exhausted all the time. I don’t know what did he do to himself or what did Sarah do to him Lol 😂
I don’t think she was asleep. I think it was staged AF. She happened to have something covering her mouth? And, doesn’t matter how loved up you are, you don’t wake up like that unless both of you are awake. Like you wake up and snuggle.

Reactions: 4
“Ready for the weekend”? So she can do exactly what she has been doing all week 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, Jim looks so ill recently. He needs to put on some weight and grow back his stubble. The way he was talking in his last vlog about not allowing himself to eat a cookie and that it completely ruined his day sounded like he's restricting food and he just looks sick.

Reactions: 18
God, Jim looks so ill recently. He needs to put on some weight and grow back his stubble. The way he was talking in his last vlog about not allowing himself to eat a cookie and that it completely ruined his day sounded like he's restricting food and he just looks sick.
Yes, he definitely doesn't suit the clean shaven look.

And I think you might be right about him restricting food. He's always been a slim guy, but for someone who workouts like he does he should have more bulk to him. He's just too lean and it doesn't look healthy for him. Compared to his brother who is a bulkier muscular build.

He just isn't happy in his life it seems. Sarah seems empty in the head. And his career has gone down the swanny. Life is just nothing for him.

Yes, he definitely doesn't suit the clean shaven look.

And I think you might be right about him restricting food. He's always been a slim guy, but for someone who workouts like he does he should have more bulk to him. He's just too lean and it doesn't look healthy for him. Compared to his brother who is a bulkier muscular build.

He just isn't happy in his life it seems. Sarah seems empty in the head. And his career has gone down the swanny. Life is just nothing for him.
Do you think Sarah has had some kind of influence on his eating restrictions? (or have I just spent too long on the Niomi Smart thread :LOL:)

• Haha
Do you think Sarah has had some kind of influence on his eating restrictions? (or have I just spent too long on the Niomi Smart thread :LOL:)
I was genuinely thinking about the same thing. I doubt Sarah eats much to be that thin. she may be an influence. Got to keep up with your new, younger fiancee

Reactions: 8
I was genuinely thinking about the same thing. I doubt Sarah eats much to be that thin. she may be an influence. Got to keep up with your new, younger fiancee
good to know I am not the only one following way too many threads here :LOL: I cannot believe not having a cookie could ruin someone's day... hardly like it is an extra 1000 calories

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who knows to be honest. He never used to be this restrictive food wise, so maybe. But I don't know what she's like to see if she would be potentially influential on his diet. I doubt it, but who knows.

Maybe the divorce is treating him as well as Tanya and they are both losing too much weight in the aftermath of it.

The facial expressions she makes are so ugly
She has zero camera presence or presenting ability. She tries to be breezy but is wooden and awkward, I just so cannot understand why she’s chose this life when she has absolutely no ability in it and she’s not at all likeable. She’s as bad as Tanya and her acting dreams.

Reactions: 6
He seems kind of depressed lately, what with all the nostalgic looking back at his successful life back in 2014-2015, not letting himself eat a single cookie, looking extra skinny, etc etc.

Hardly surprising. What is his job? Maybe a more rewarding life would do him some good. Stop pretending you're a big deal Jim.

Reactions: 9
He seems kind of depressed lately, what with all the nostalgic looking back at his successful life back in 2014-2015, not letting himself eat a single cookie, looking extra skinny, etc etc.
interesting how him and Tanya actually seem to be doing the same

Reactions: 3
interesting how him and Tanya actually seem to be doing the same
Must be a tit feeling to be just over 30 and realise you're past it, never going to get back what you once had and don't really have anything valuable to do for your future without a complete change.

Anyone else wondering how long before Sarah gets pregnant with her 'natural contraceptive' method?! Hasn't she been off the pill for 1 maybe two months only?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.