Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cba to watch, what was asked?
the usual

will the youtube boy and get back together. he said no because they’re all in their late 20’s early 30’s
did he care if his views went down. he said his “ego” was knocked 🤨
did he think he moved on to quick after tan? he said “it was the right time” or some bull like that
how’s his mental health. not sure skipped that bit
does he miss the brit crew
does he want kids. he said he wants them soon
and will he stay in london forever. he said he wants to either go to where sarah’s parents live or norfolk.

Reactions: 4
He's such a tit!! Lying through his teeth saying he's gonna answer all the questions he's been avoiding

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Fair enough tanya isn’t actually in this photo but the fact she was there and he made a comment saying he misses these days.
and also how he’s mentioned his fiancé gets insecure 🤣 what a FOOL I actually cannot stand this manchild
Omg such painfully awkward interaction 😖

20201028_181953.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also am I being dramatic or is it very insensitive that he posted it knowing niomi and jim were together and looking very close there, obviously posted without their permission from Marcus’ comment

Reactions: 9
Also am I being dramatic or is it very insensitive that he posted it knowing niomi and jim were together and looking very close there, obviously posted without their permission from Marcus’ comment
Yeah he clearly deliberately picked a picture without Tan in it. Wonder how he'd react if one of the group posted a throwback with him and Tan together in it 🙄

Reactions: 16
The bleeping slyness, how can he say that video is about answering questions he’s always avoided? And then delete every comment asking why he won’t say what happened to Martha. It blows my mind how arrogant he is

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'd be more embarassed being shown to have preciously been friends with Alfie Deyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fair enough tanya isn’t actually in this photo but the fact she was there and he made a comment saying he misses these days.
and also how he’s mentioned his fiancé gets insecure 🤣 what a FOOL I actually cannot stand this manchild

I can’t be the only one to think that he keeps posting tit like this about “missing those days” as a weird subliminal message about missing his marriage with Tanya? I know she’s not in these photos, but this isn’t the first time he’s posted about missing 2014 and “those years”, which is his peak Tanya years. He keeps commenting on her posts, reminiscing on the past (clearly he can’t NOT be thinking about their happy days together), and his interactions with Sarah are honestly just weird. I almost feel there is regret on his side about the divorce. Granted, we still don’t know who initiated it, but still.

Reactions: 13
Maybe there’s something legal going on
so he truly can’t mention it. Trying to get Martha back from being rehomed or Taking some kind of legal action against Tanya - though I’d expect in that instance they’d have no contact, not even on IG 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think ‘miss these days’ was when he was very successful And relevant rather than scraping around for some crappy brand to pretend he supports.

This is a bleeping awful advert for this nail place. I hope she insisted on keeping the length as they are all irregular, not good nail technician would want that, cuticles wonky too though. She didn’t even showcase what they did do well. Sneaky white on white #gifted too.
192B6D59-E71B-4E9D-85FD-18D6C6B98822.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe there’s something legal going on
so he truly can’t mention it. Trying to get Martha back from being rehomed or Taking some kind of legal action against Tanya - though I’d expect in that instance they’d have no contact, not even on IG 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think ‘miss these days’ was when he was very successful And relevant rather than scraping around for some crappy brand to pretend he supports.

This is a bleeping awful advert for this nail place. I hope she insisted on keeping the length as they are all irregular, not good nail technician would want that, cuticles wonky too though. She didn’t even showcase what they did do well. Sneaky white on white #gifted too.
View attachment 291481
I think if there was something legal going on he absolutely wouldn’t be badgering people to ask him stuff he’s always avoided, knowing Martha would be brought up. But you never know.
Those nails are bleeping atrocious!!!!

Reactions: 11
I can’t be the only one to think that he keeps posting tit like this about “missing those days” as a weird subliminal message about missing his marriage with Tanya? I know she’s not in these photos, but this isn’t the first time he’s posted about missing 2014 and “those years”, which is his peak Tanya years. He keeps commenting on her posts, reminiscing on the past (clearly he can’t NOT be thinking about their happy days together), and his interactions with Sarah are honestly just weird. I almost feel there is regret on his side about the divorce. Granted, we still don’t know who initiated it, but still.
He’s definitely having a moment. Missing the old days when he was successful but also when he was with Tanya, maybe trying to show her?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s missing all his YouTube money and popularity. I honestly don’t think he gives a tit about Tanya. It’s bleeping tragic he’d be up for YouTube boyband reunion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.