Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemondaze

What on gods green earth. What a sad sad sad man. He’s going to give Ross geller a run for his money. What the hell !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

lemondaze

Also, how stupid can Sarah be?! She’s watched what’s happened to Tanya, the same will happen to her
If I was dating a man going through a divorce and he proposed to me so soon I would run 🤮 insane red flags. How pathetic is this man that he NEEDS a woman to belong to him.

Reactions: 65

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Unpopular opinion.
Could not give a flying fuckington about Tanya, who mentally checked out of that marriage the day she got a roll as “waitress #3” in some unknown advertisement (probably for something gluten free that gives good bowel movement. Which by coincidence reminds me of her “west end debut” 😐)

She probably shagged the first emo/woke Hollywood boy with a drug dealer on speed dial she met.

both are equally tragic.
Run free little MooMoo... wherever the fuck you are at least you won’t be a ring bearer at this dumpster fire of a wedding 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fineapple

VIP Member
What is the actual timeline of them breaking up? Did they announce it early 2019? Looking back on insta, his first post with Sarah was June 2019. God, I know Tanya can be a bit questionable but I FEEL for her. It must be a total punch to the gut. Jim is trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
This Martha thing is getting really weird. What could it be?

Also, what did he expect when he asked people to send him questions? He knows everyone wants to know the answer to the Martha question!
I'm beginning to think he cast a spell on Martha to turn her into Sarah

New thread: Himbo Jimbo and his bimbo shilling their way through lockdown limbo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

bobby768

this is how you KNOW jim isn't a nice guy, he acts like tanya is the total love of his life and then goes aroundand get engaged asap the the first woman he met.
THIS is what will be painful for tanya, the fact that she will realise his love for her wasn't real it was about him and being controlling and having a woman to patronise.
THIS is probably she was hurt and checked out the marriage and like rhys or whatever

thank you all for seeing that jim is a fucking CREEEP and that nice guy persona is a load of crap, fuck him

Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Personally I don’t think it’s anyone’s business what the ins and outs of the divorce were.
ok but we’re all on a gossip site...
so we all want EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DAMN DETAIL even if it’s none of our business,,

Let’s leave this mature adult attitude at the log-in door 😏

She doesn’t belong here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Anonmanon

So glad Tanya is around her family because regardless of the way they broke up, this must be such a blow :(

Reactions: 37

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Christ, they have only been together five minutes. Can't believe they are engaged already. Ridiculous quite honestly.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Love the announcement photo though...
It’s so pure.

8D95A3BC-EEDE-4075-839F-5ADB9A41D691.jpeg

He even said Sarah was the second girl he matched with on a dating site. He literally marries the second person he meets
the first person was probably the profile of a staff member he had to contact to activate his account after entering the password incorrectly 3 times.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ve got so much more respect for tanya! Regardless of what happened during their marriage/towards the end, jim has been chasing the same level of clout since he thought this new relationship will give him the same level of exposure....

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Willow1

This rebound relationship has gone too far. Who gets engaged so soon after divorcing. Red flags are flying all over the place.
He even said Sarah was the second girl he matched with on a dating site. He literally marries the second person he meets after splitting from his wife. Tragic. He obviously doesn't know how to be single after being in a relationship so long and from so young

Reactions: 35