Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her new job as a full time influencerrrr.
I really donā€™t see them having much mileage left. Sheā€™s so boring and heā€™s no better. Todayā€™s big news taking a break from their usually weekend of getting coffee, to take their free car and go shopping. Honestly!?! How can that be content and especially in this climate to admit to it

Reactions: 7
If you told me this was satire, I'd 100% believe you. It looks like a photo for a character on a sketch show, a man who fancies himself too much and comes off as pure cringe.
anyone remember smack the pony and those video dating ads??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean, Jim and Sarah spent a portion of lockdown with her family. How can they be okay with their daughter marrying such a shallow, weird man child? Her mum should be smacking some sense into Sarah, not going wedding dress shopping with her ffs...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I mean, Jim and Sarah spent a portion of lockdown with her family. How can they be okay with their daughter marrying such a shallow, weird man child? Her mum should be smacking some sense into Sarah, not going wedding dress shopping with her ffs...
She learnt her behaviour from someone. Perhaps Mum and Dad are as dim as she is for not seeing this creep for what he is.

Also, money.

And potentially divorce down the road šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 5
She learnt her behaviour from someone. Perhaps Mum and Dad are as dim as she is for not seeing this creep for what he is.

Also, money.

And potentially divorce down the road šŸ‘Œ
Probably relieved to get off their backs financially.

I unfollowed on Satan insta - didn't realise i was still following her.

Love that sarah keeps getting auto changed to Satan for me (because i tend to type saran due to my tiny keyboard)

• Haha
Iā€™m actually really worried for Sarah. She seems like a really nice girl and he just comes across like someone who is happy to jump in and out of relationships/marriages without a care in the world and without caring about who he hurts. He just seems like such a cad and a manipulative one at that

Jim is asking people for questions heā€™s always avoided.. could the Martha case about to be solved ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
8C5E52D9-F750-4840-AAE7-D7B7E45992F3.jpeg

But heā€™s blocked any key words he doesnā€™t want to address right šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø So people literally canā€™t ask about Martha or ā€˜the dogā€™ etc? If thereā€™s a really innocent story about Martha and theyā€™ve ignored it for likes they deserved to be cancelled. Animal welfare is not their click bait.

Reactions: 15
I think heā€™s a sly piece of tit. On his recent environmental ad (bleeping joke that is) there were a couple of comments calling him out on his hypocrisy, they've now been deleted. Also this ask any questions bull tit, we all know it will be made up ones he wants to answer.

Reactions: 16
I bet there will be no mention of Martha. Ridiculous that they just won't address it, instead it will be something stupid like 'my favourite colour is blue'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only questions he has ever avoided are about Martha. Thereā€™s literally nothing else to ask him about that could be interesting šŸ˜‚ ā€˜Jim please tell me where is your favourite place to pose in your house?ā€™ ā€˜Jim what is your favourite puzzle?ā€™:LOL: Heā€™s genuinely so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 290130
But heā€™s blocked any key words he doesnā€™t want to address right šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø So people literally canā€™t ask about Martha or ā€˜the dogā€™ etc? If thereā€™s a really innocent story about Martha and theyā€™ve ignored it for likes they deserved to be cancelled. Animal welfare is not their click bait.
Ou est le chien, Jimbeaux? Sur le patio, I bet. Or dans le river. Bet he hasn't blocked crappy GCSE French...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This cretin makes my skin crawl. And donā€™t get me started on Sarah.... engaged to a triple Z list influencer and now sheā€™s getting a ā€œcontent / influence photographerā€ to take all her IG photos (tagging said photographer) like sheā€™s some sort of insta star? Come back to me when youā€™ve done something with your vacuous life Sarah....

At this point I actually think sheā€™s worse than him. Heā€™s a bit wet and meek but what on earth does she do ALL day? Surely she had an actual job / things to do before meeting Jim the influencer?

At this point I actually think sheā€™s worse than him. Heā€™s a bit wet and meek but what on earth does she do ALL day? Surely she had an actual job / things to do before meeting Jim the influencer?
How the hell is she bankrolling herself?! Sheā€™s tagging brands like sheā€™s sponsored but thereā€™s no #ad.
Her content is absolutely dire. If she wasnā€™t with Jim sheā€™d have no followers or engagement. What is there to even look at? Brunch and coffee everyday and some niche fashion. Sheā€™s an absolute wet blanket; sappy, uninteresting, nothing to respect her for.
She is at least fairly natural it seems and Iā€™m sure a nice girl in a one to one but she just doesnā€™t have a big enough (any) personality nor anything unique for Instagram. No ā€˜what will she do next. I have to check Instagramā€™ - you know itā€™ll be some weather inappropriate brown clothes, food she probably doesnā€™t eat and coffee.

ETA: Oh God, Dyson sent her something.
If they can afford to live in central London, buy designer clothes and eat out constantly without a job I canā€™t see her receiving free stuff going down that well

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watched the Whole video waiting for Martha to be brought up. Did he mention her? Nope. I looked and that was definitely the most asked question

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.