Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, he’s just gross. He’s so pale and IMO his legs are much too long in comparison to his top half, so he never looks good in clothes, his trousers always seem to be in the wrong place.

He shouldn’t post photos like that as even though he has some definition, for some reason his skin looks weird and wrinkly and he just seems to look desperate and embarrassing, rather than buff like I imagine he wants to 🤣
---
Not to mention men taking topless mirror selfies is just generally ick-inducing anyway, what is that gremlin-like facial expression? He’s grim
Can you imagine what his dating profile was like 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For me it's his tiny little head and weird lips/mouth that make me feel the ICK with Jim

Also, someone who is proud of himself and seeks praise and recognition for bad sketches that he's spent all day drawing is extremely off-putting. At least other people who used to be big youtubers have tried other things, like starting businesses or other ventures. Jim doesn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed at the fact he does nothing all day other than do Q&As on Instagram, go to the gym and draw.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely his desperation for external validation, the weird treatment of Sarah, using his kids for ads, and constantly bringing up “the good old days” 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact he has a TWIN brother that has worked to be a successful PT that can make a living online and in real life from health and fitness, who doesn’t feel the need to constantly brag and post attempted thirst trap pictures for engagement, just makes jobless Jim’s topless selfies and constant praise for himself down the gym all the more embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More new clothes?
The amount of nearly identical clothes this man has is insane. Sarah is as bad.
I actually find it quite depressing how materialistic they both are. I thought young(ish) people were more environmentally friendly on the whole these days.
But that is the nature of being an influencer I guess.

Reactions: 12
I definitely wonder if being a twin has made Jim weirdly competitive. His brother has a reputation for being a really nice guy with a more "normal" career, and a wife who he's been with for years, and had a baby before Jim. I wonder if Jim felt a certain superiority when he was really doing well as a youtuber, and now that's gone he's sort of desperately trying to compete with his brother to regain the upper hand? (Not that I ever think he actually had that but in Jim's mind). I don't really know what the weird topless photos are for if not to say "look, I'm strong too!". Like he can't just let his brother have a thing, Jim has to try and compete. That's how it reads to me anyway.

Reactions: 23
On another gifted stay.. not like they can afford to pay I suppose 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 7
On another gifted stay.. not like they can afford to pay I suppose 😤
Ugh they didn't mention it was gifted yesterday. Why do these two losers get so much free stuff? I bet Jim actually thinks he deserves it for working so hard.
I wonder if they'll do their usual of moving out of the house over Wimbledon to let it for an exorbitant rent?

Reactions: 12
He's always reminded me of a wrinkly old tortoise without its shell. Or the grandpa from Hey Arnold.

tumblr_nma2cq9QxK1uruw4so1_500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For me it’s his obvious need for attention and to be admired. It’s very off putting.
Also I think it’s very unattractive that he doesn’t really do anything, having no job or purpose in life. I find that just as unattractive in someone with money as I would if a healthy 30something man was happily living off state benefits with no plans to do anything with their life.
I had to find the Jim Chapman Tattle thread having just listened to his Diary of a CEO interview, because, my God, what an annoying and smarmy melt of a man he comes across on the podcast.

Firstly, I didn't know much about the guy, bar the fact he somehow gained fame through YouTube and was cheated on by his ex wife. I tried to like him during the interview because he did have a tough life growing up and had overcome quite a bit of adversity. But I really, really struggled to like the guy because something about him seems very off, pretentious and disingenuous.

I can't put my finger on it, I think it's multiple things. He just smacks of someone who tries reaaalllyyy hard to be perceived as the ultimate nice guy who's objectively likeable and humble, but he reaaaaalllly isn't! He just comes across hugely smug and self-involved, and a bit of a boring melt tbh. I can see why Tanya got bored of him. I would.

During the podcast, he does so much w4nky navel-gazing, it makes me want to gag. Some of the things he comes out with...Sheesh!

Gems include: how people love working with him and keep rehiring him because he's friendly and punctual (said in an annoyingly smug fashion), how he gets anxiety whenever he sees a group of teenagers because he automatically thinks they're going to approach him and fangirl him, and how he could never put himself through a regular job because it would make him feel suicidal. He then says he admires anyone who can do the 9 to 5 and are perfectly content with doing the same thing day in, day out. He sounds so irritatingly condescending, in the sense that he could never settle for being average because he has much higher aspirations and a need to "constantly create".

Then there's the desperation to come across as super eloquent but not using his words properly. At one point, he mentions how his dad always wanted a son, not daughters, so him and his twin brother ended up being "the prodigal sons" when they were born. Someone buy this fool a dictionary!

Reading this thread has been a real eye-opener. I agree he doesn't seem happy in himself and his new marriage. A very vain guy who seems to crave validation through his appearance, and his wife seems no better.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I had to find the Jim Chapman Tattle thread having just listened to his Diary of a CEO interview, because, my God, what an annoying and smarmy melt of a man he comes across on the podcast.

Firstly, I didn't know much about the guy, bar the fact he somehow gained fame through YouTube and was cheated on by his ex wife. I tried to like him during the interview because he did have a tough life growing up and had overcome quite a bit of adversity. But I really, really struggled to like the guy because something about him seems very off, pretentious and disingenuous.

I can't put my finger on it, I think it's multiple things. He just smacks of someone who tries reaaalllyyy hard to be perceived as the ultimate nice guy who's objectively likeable and humble, but he reaaaaalllly isn't! He just comes across hugely smug and self-involved, and a bit of a boring melt tbh. I can see why Tanya got bored of him. I would.

During the podcast, he does so much w4nky navel-gazing, it makes me want to gag. Some of the things he comes out with...Sheesh!

Gems include: how people love working with him and keep rehiring him because he's friendly and punctual (said in an annoyingly smug fashion), how he gets anxiety whenever he sees a group of teenagers because he automatically thinks they're going to approach him and fangirl him, and how he could never put himself through a regular job because it would make him feel suicidal. He then says he admires anyone who can do the 9 to 5 and are perfectly content with doing the same thing day in, day out. He sounds so irritatingly condescending, in the sense that he could never settle for being average because he has much higher aspirations and a need to "constantly create".

Then there's the desperation to come across as super eloquent but not using his words properly. At one point, he mentions how his dad always wanted a son, not daughters, so him and his twin brother ended up being "the prodigal sons" when they were born. Someone buy this fool a dictionary!

Reading this thread has been a real eye-opener. I agree he doesn't seem happy in himself and his new marriage. A very vain guy who seems to crave validation through his appearance, and his wife seems no better.
God he sounds awful. And how to tell he's never one a real job, there very few jobs in which every day is the same like that. If anything his days of posting half naked pics and sketching seem very repetitive

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is he constantly creating other than social media posts that nobody cares about? Because sorry Jim but we can ALL do that.

Some of us do it around having a regular 9 to 5. Or even (imagine) do it around actually being paid to be creative.

Are people paying you for your 'screenwriting'? Are people paying you for your doodles? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At one point, he mentions how his dad always wanted a son, not daughters, so him and his twin brother ended up being "the prodigal sons" when they were born. Someone buy this fool a dictionary!
This has absolutely killed me. Textbook trying too hard to sound clever and failing drastically

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God he sounds awful. And how to tell he's never one a real job, there very few jobs in which every day is the same like that. If anything his days of posting half naked pics and sketching seem very repetitive
I didn't realise how VAIN he was until I saw this thread. It's incredibly cringeworthy and feels like he's massively overcompensating for feelings of inadequacy. It's interesting though, as I knew sod all about the guy but got "off vibes" from just listening to the first half hour of that podcast. And pretty much everything I suspected about his character/self-infatuation (and more) has been confirmed in this thread🤡

If anyone's interested/bored, here's the podcast link:

---
What is he constantly creating other than social media posts that nobody cares about? Because sorry Jim but we can ALL do that.

Some of us do it around having a regular 9 to 5. Or even (imagine) do it around actually being paid to be creative.

Are people paying you for your 'screenwriting'? Are people paying you for your doodles? 🤔
Precisely, it infuriates me when "influencers" and reality stars come out with lines about never lowering themselves to have a 9-5 job. Yes, that's because they've either never had to thanks to the Bank of Mum and Dad, or inexplicably found relative success through their crappy social media videos.

And the way he patronisingly praises people who "love" the 9-5 lifestyle. I don't think many of us "plebs" enjoy it; we don't have a choice, you idiot!
---
This has absolutely killed me. Textbook trying too hard to sound clever and failing drastically
I now have to watch some of his YouTube vids for more of these gems😂 It's SO obvious when people try hard to sound impressive by using a schmancy word they've probably heard once and think it means something entirely different.

Last edited:
Wait, does he really think he is going to spend the rest of his life without putting himself through a regular job at some point? How old is he? They have two small kids and yes, right now they seem to get everything for free, but what is going to happen in 10-15 years? Clothes, food, uni, etc. What if they get divorced?

This moron lives in a bubble.

Reactions: 16
Wait, does he really think he is going to spend the rest of his life without putting himself through a regular job at some point? How old is he? They have two small kids and yes, right now they seem to get everything for free, but what is going to happen in 10-15 years? Clothes, food, uni, etc. What if they get divorced?

This moron lives in a bubble.
He’s banking on Sarah’s dad’s inheritance remember 😂

TBF if she makes money on the property, which looks unlikely since he bought in the Covid peak and spent thousands on the Reno, and has another flat (passive income?) he could sell up and move back to Norfolk in a modest-ish house and enough to retire on if they also lived modestly.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else jump on Jim’s page to see any replies / activity following Tanya’s announcement (returning to YT)?? Guess acting didn’t play out so well for her

Reactions: 1
I didn't realise how VAIN he was until I saw this thread. It's incredibly cringeworthy and feels like he's massively overcompensating for feelings of inadequacy. It's interesting though, as I knew sod all about the guy but got "off vibes" from just listening to the first half hour of that podcast. And pretty much everything I suspected about his character/self-infatuation (and more) has been confirmed in this thread🤡

If anyone's interested/bored, here's the podcast link:

---

Precisely, it infuriates me when "influencers" and reality stars come out with lines about never lowering themselves to have a 9-5 job. Yes, that's because they've either never had to thanks to the Bank of Mum and Dad, or inexplicably found relative success through their crappy social media videos.

And the way he patronisingly praises people who "love" the 9-5 lifestyle. I don't think many of us "plebs" enjoy it; we don't have a choice, you idiot!
---

I now have to watch some of his YouTube vids for more of these gems😂 It's SO obvious when people try hard to sound impressive by using a schmancy word they've probably heard once and think it means something entirely different.
I will listen later but I hate this interviewer anyway, he is smug as too. The intro abut ji even put me off

Reactions: 4
1000034993.jpg

This swimming costume is barely big enough to cover her vagina ffs. And these necklines with the defined cups really don't suit her

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.