Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now, the left picture is heavily edited and those abs look fake as hell, let alone that teeny tiny waist

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don't think it's edited. Mine look the same and it is truly all genetics - nothing ro be proud of.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. She has literally nothing else going on in her life other than boasting to strangers. It's embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 18
It’s the fact she never even wore the pink top to the date. We all know she never planned to wear it but wanted an excuse to show her body on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s the fact she never even wore the pink top to the date. We all know she never planned to wear it but wanted an excuse to show her body on insta
She'd already posted the hideous thing once. I think it would've only looked OK as a sort of bolero jacket over a dress in this weather.
She's just like Jim in that though they both have that 'ideal' body shape for clothes they rarely look comfortable - the clothes wear them. I wonder if it's because they have so much new stuff it never looks natural or sort of worn in on them.
(Obviously I don't mean their bodies are the ideal - but in this ridiculous IG/image obsessed world they have the most widely acceptable look).

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but is Sarah trying to follow in the ex’s footsteps and get a baking book or show ?
Stop trying to hard love

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but is Sarah trying to follow in the ex’s footsteps and get a baking book or show ?
Stop trying to hard love
It’s so embarrassing and I just WISH she would stop using her children for content!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sarah has had DMs asking her how she makes 'mumming' look so easy :rolleyes:
Does she? Just looks quite normal with the best bits being shown 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah has had DMs asking her how she makes 'mumming' look so easy :rolleyes:
Does she? Just looks quite normal with the best bits being shown 🤷‍♀️
The fact she thinks this much of herself to share this in an attempt to be relatable - god they are both insufferable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know. That breakfast delivery one 🙁
She just looked so confused.
She's such a dear little soul. I wish they'd stop doing it.
I've just seen that 🤣 her trying to make her look at the food and she just kept staring at the camera .. so cringe

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That poor little girl.
It’s embarrassing tbh and I didn’t used to mind Sarah but she is increasingly coming across as smug, vain and unlikeable. I’d love to see her making parenting look easy without two stay at home parents, a kid at nursery, whatever hired help they have(a cleaner? nanny?) and seemingly no money worries plus brand gifting them free tit.

Reactions: 23
She's confused, half sleep, staring at the camera..., and probably hoping little Jesse is not little anymore so he can join the wonderful world of child labour.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.