Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she angling for some kind of cookery based work? I mean it’s nice to cook for/with your kids but we’ve been making banana pancakes and cookies for years now and hers don’t look like anything special or different. If anyone asks why doesn’t she just direct them to the recipe she used instead of pretending she’s using her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ, just post the picture of your tummy and be done with it, no need to try to make it ‘funny’.
I know clearly wanted to post her flat toned stomach but didn’t want people to think she was showing off /vain
We do anyway Sarah it’s okay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was going to post this… I love individual styles but she really think she slays with this outfit 😭 in fact I’ve never seen someone dress so terribly portraying the life of an influencer.
I know - I guess it's good she hasn't gone down the generic boring route all the rest have (wide trousers, Arket jumpers, scarf etc etc) but crikey some of her choices are just so bizarre and overly fussy.

Reactions: 3
IMG_5628.jpeg

One of them’s been reading tattle for sure 😄
---
Just endless posts now of her not wearing a ring, when will there be some kind of announcement do we think?
it’s her right hand holding the phone, photo is mirrored

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tbh going from not mentioning each other to multiple gushing posts screams overcompensating after a rocky patch.

Reactions: 34
Yes 100% they've been reading here. Jim has no doubt been indignant - looked through his IG and and said 'look Mrs Jim the second, I mention you all the time....... ah'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes 100% they've been reading here. Jim has no doubt been indignant - looked through his IG and and said 'look Mrs Jim the second, I mention you all the time....... ah'.
Mrs Jim the second - gotta be a thread title in there 😂

Mrs Jim the 2nd’s lucky to get a mention. Hiding their wedding rings for the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.