Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sarah shared to her stories over Christmas? I know she hasn’t updated her grid for a while.

I wouldn’t put it past Jim to be seeking engagement through fake drama (remember he posted Martha recently too) but the fact Sarah isn’t posting either seems off, I would have thought Christmas family time would have been ideal content for a wannabe mummy instagrammer

Reactions: 16
Has Sarah shared to her stories over Christmas? I know she hasn’t updated her grid for a while.

I wouldn’t put it past Jim to be seeking engagement through fake drama (remember he posted Martha recently too) but the fact Sarah isn’t posting either seems off, I would have thought Christmas family time would have been ideal content for a wannabe mummy instagrammer
If I remember right the last story she posted was for his birthday- same photo be posted I think. Before that there were a few outfit ones but like 2..

Jim trying to raise engagement with fake drama sounds very much like him, but her not posting has to be a sign of something wrong. She got really into those fashion posts and now nothing..

Reactions: 8
As I said he wasn’t in Nic’s Xmas posts though she said he was there. His twin had a baby Xmas day and they were with the family Boxing Day, not a photo or photo of them for their birthday. Is he still sick? Otherwise you’d think there’d be a picture of them together, unless he wasn’t there.

IMG_2338.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Any pics he’s shown of himself recently show him looking very pale and skinny. If these are the curated versions I can imagine he looks extremely unwell in candid shots.

Reactions: 7
If he's actually removed his wedding ring it looks like things are pretty bad to me. I would imagine they've been under stress lately which can put pressure on any relationship. Small kids, no real jobs to take them out of the house or away from each other during the day. But to remove the ring seems pretty serious.

I feel sorry for Sarah. I don't think life with Jim would have been easy, and he never truly seemed to genuinely love her.

Reactions: 19
Any pics he’s shown of himself recently show him looking very pale and skinny. If these are the curated versions I can imagine he looks extremely unwell in candid shots.
I was thinking he looks like he's lost weight in his most recent IG. He looks very skinny. I wonder if maybe his wedding ring was loose due to weight loss and that's why he's stopped wearing it.

I don't think he'd remove his ring just because things are shaky between them right now or they are not getting on. It's a pretty big statement to make, and I would think that if he's stopped wearing his ring for reasons pertaining to their relationship, then they are completely over.

Reactions: 4
If they are still together then I feel bad for Sarah. He barely included her in his 2023 video, and filming without his wedding ring is another petty move.

I don’t think he ever got over his previous marriage, and the more time that goes by, the more obvious that becomes.

Reactions: 17
This seems counterintuitive and I usually can't stand it when influencers ditch their children and clear off, but these two sound like they could do with a break together.

Interesting Nic said Jim was there at Christmas, not his family.

Reactions: 4
This seems counterintuitive and I usually can't stand it when influencers ditch their children and clear off, but these two sound like they could do with a break together.

Interesting Nic said Jim was there at Christmas, not his family.
Sarah and the kids were in some of the pics that Nic shared

Reactions: 3
That being said, Nic still had Tanya round at a Christmas right at the time J&T were splitting - maybe even after they had done - and stayed in touch and visited Tanya for a long time after it was all public, so we can probably keep the conspiracy theories going! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Much as I dislike Sarah, I hope she's left Jim. He always seemed so obsessed to show he'd moved on from Tanya by marrying and having kids super quickly. Also the fact he chose to do with Sarah whose (in the loosest possible terms) a model to rub it in to Tanya that he can date a slim successful (in his eyes) woman who won't question him. Where as he probably thinks its karma for Tanya dumping him, as her acting career never really took off and she always tried so hard to show much weight how she'd lost but not naturally slim like Sarah. He's just used Sarah as a baby machine to have one up on Tanya with a 'look at me, I did it first, I beat you!' kind of attitude.

Sarah deserves someone who genuinely loves her and doesn't use the children as cash cows. As I think that was all Jim's idea from the very beginning and anything to boost his ego on how he's trying to prove he's the world's best dad. When Sarah doesn't get any thanks for actually being pregnant, giving birth and looking after those children 90% of the time. Whilst he does what all day? Draw some doodles, film his daughter for some engagement when she clearly is not happy about it and post videos of him getting dressed. He wants to put off getting a real job for as long as possible. The freebies aren't going to last forever Jim!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Much as I dislike Sarah, I hope she's left Jim. He always seemed so obsessed to show he'd moved on from Tanya by marrying and having kids super quickly. Also the fact he chose to do with Sarah whose (in the loosest possible terms) a model to rub it in to Tanya that he can date a slim successful (in his eyes) woman who won't question him. Where as he probably thinks its karma for Tanya dumping him, as her acting career never really took off and she always tried so hard to show much weight how she'd lost but not naturally slim like Sarah. He's just used Sarah as a baby machine to have one up on Tanya with a 'look at me, I did it first, I beat you!' kind of attitude.

Sarah deserves someone who genuinely loves her and doesn't use the children as cash cows. As I think that was all Jim's idea from the very beginning and anything to boost his ego on how he's trying to prove he's the world's best dad. When Sarah doesn't get any thanks for actually being pregnant, giving birth and looking after those children 90% of the time. Whilst he does what all day? Draw some doodles, film his daughter for some engagement when she clearly is not happy about it and post videos of him getting dressed. He wants to put off getting a real job for as long as possible. The freebies aren't going to last forever Jim!
I think he also purposely chose Sarah as someone less successful than him, he didn't like being in Tanya's shadow

Reactions: 18
I agree, he's a pathetic man and I 100% think he chose Sarah because she has to be dependent on him, meaning he holds more power. I do not doubt he was jealous of Tanya and I'm sure he resented her (simply for being more successful than him). I hope Sarah's left him but I somehow doubt it....I reckon the ring thing is "weightloss" (at least that will be the justification with the real reason being to set tongues wagging).

Reactions: 18

Yeah but on the other hand Sarah is a crappy spiteful person too and doesn’t have much to offer herself. All she did was a crappy modelling career and trying to find a rich famous dude (which failed). Then she got tons of followers through Jim and still couldn’t bother to put at least a tiny effort to build something for herself. She saw what Jim was like and still proceeded to have two kids with him just cause it seemed easy. She felt so much better than Tanya though. Both her and Jim are lazy, both in life and in parenting and honestly it’s on them their life is crappy (despite being financially comfortable - though who knows how much truth is in that).

Reactions: 12
Looks like they’re both “back online”, maybe it was just that he’s lost weight and the rings too big..?
Must be a lot of weight though, even when I went down a few dress sizes mine fit but everyone’s different..
100% still think he was being attention seeking though.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they’re both “back online”, maybe it was just that he’s lost weight and the rings too big..?
Must be a lot of weight though, even when I went down a few dress sizes mine fit but everyone’s different..
100% still think he was being attention seeking though.
did anyone comment about the ring? bet he is gutted if they didn't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d be really hurt if my husband didn’t even acknowledge me in an ‘about me’ type post. If you mention your kids why on earth completely omit their mother. How cruel and self involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.