Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it weren't for his pinned posts you'd think he's a single father.
Has Sarah been posting on stories at all? She blocked me ages ago
She's posted a bunch of baking stories today. Watch out for 'Sarah Bakes', a collection of beloved Pinterest recipes with typos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it weren't for his pinned posts you'd think he's a single father.

She's posted a bunch of baking stories today. Watch out for 'Sarah Bakes', a collection of beloved Pinterest recipes with typos
Inspired by Tanya bakes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’d be really hurt if my husband didn’t even acknowledge me in an ‘about me’ type post. If you mention your kids why on earth completely omit their mother. How cruel and self involved.
It's crazy that he didn't mention her. Pineapple got a mention and she didn't?! She's so far down the pecking order as far as he's concerned that she may as well not even exist

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Usual gushing praise from Jim about his wife.
Oh no wait he doesn't mention her at all.

Screenshot_20240110_152639.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
"I can draw pretty well* and I write nice words**".

* Debatable but it would make sense to draw the mother of your children rather your ex.
** Also debatable. How about writing anything about your wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I can draw pretty well* and I write nice words**".

* Debatable but it would make sense to draw the mother of your children rather your ex.
** Also debatable. How about writing anything about your wife?
Couldn't even write something like 'my wife Sarah and I have two lovely children'.
This ignoring her is quite wierd now isn't it?

Reactions: 25
This list is super cringe 🤮🤮 does he think that 'nice words' are sounding like a 12 year old?
Its like his 'I like her' when talking about his daughter.
Faux humble playing it all down to be amusing.
And why won't he be normal and talk about his marriage normally? I don't get it. He's not protecting her privacy or anything.

Reactions: 14
Talking about wanting to learn a language made me laugh, he has nothing but time to do so, I just get why he hasn't reached out for one of the apps that seem to sponsor everyone

Reactions: 12
It seems a bit weird he says he'd love to play an instrument or be good at a sport, or speak a language. So basically he wants to be admired and to be considered talented, but despite having nothing but time, has not put in the work?

I know it's so snarky, but it's also weird he mentions being able to draw as one of his facts about himself. I mean, he's not bad but not in any way remarkable? 😂 And how does it rank above his wife in his list of important facts about his life?

Reactions: 22
His drawings are all exactly the same. Spikey cartoon figures. He never does anything but that. No backgrounds or landscapes. Is he still pretending his drawings are for a 'thing'? He's always working on a thing that never seems to come to fruition.
I would love for him to just once say specifically what his work is. Apart from no doubt constantly emailing brands.

Reactions: 13
I would love for him to just once say specifically what his work is. Apart from no doubt constantly emailing brands.
Ah but he works "for passion", so I guess whatever he's passionate about that day.....Unlike us plebs that work for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.