Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
You’re absolutely correct. She looks down on everyone who isn’t leading the same lifestyle as her when in fact, I do think she’s a very sad woman, living a very sad existence.

She doesn’t even have close friends around her. She flits between friends (and boyfriends!)

in my eyes her insecurities seep out like venom. She’s just trying to make herself feel better.
She values hers appearance wayyy too much. She’s going to be invisible to men in 5 years. Like everyone else, she isn’t aging backwards.

Reactions: 3

truffletrot

VIP Member
LOL at the fact that people have commented on her video slating her ex (AGAIN) saying: you acted as if he was absolutely amazing at the time?

She then replied saying that the person is a total Karen and is so obsessed with her to be remembering that.

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I do find it quite ironic that she slams people on tattle and calls them losers for gossiping about celebs/influencers, but will happily make multiple videos like this where she discusses current celeb/influencer gossip.

Like, you’re literally doing the exact same thing? 😂
I think what she’s doing is worse. Could it not affect her partners career potentially if people see he’s with a gossip?

truffletrot

VIP Member
Omg.

I saw that video she made, what a prat. Of course you’ve got no jealously and it’s her that’s jealous, because you have no kids and money! 🙄

she kept saying the daughter moved into Analauras house and that the daughter would hate Analaura if she found out about the affair. That’s a bit far fetched. I doubt the daughter would care

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Names removed as idk if they’re minors or not, but I’m pretty sure the daughter of her ex husband + her friends are now calling Sam out in the comments section of the video where she talks about “jealousy between biological mothers and step mothers” 😳.
28A6A012-82E9-455C-864E-6DD46244EFE9.jpeg

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
So she says that her and Adam planned a 3 month holiday exploring Asia, and now after the first week he’s just randomly gone off to Florida and left her alone? I would be so pissed off, it shows how little of a shit he gives about their relationship! “Oh but it’s fine he’s left me money 🤩!”… yeah, that’s exactly the problem 💀 she dates men who are so rich that they can afford to just throw money at her to keep her interested and then just leave her when they get bored.
I hate to say it, but bro is defo off cheating.

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
So she says that her and Adam planned a 3 month holiday exploring Asia, and now after the first week he’s just randomly gone off to Florida and left her alone? I would be so pissed off, it shows how little of a shit he gives about their relationship! “Oh but it’s fine he’s left me money 🤩!”… yeah, that’s exactly the problem 💀 she dates men who are so rich that they can afford to just throw money at her to keep her interested and then just leave her when they get bored.
I hate to say it, but bro is defo off cheating.
Jesus how weird for the first thing you’d think in that situation to be ‘give me money’

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Is she slagging off Horner because her fellas is a lowly AMG driver?!

I completely get that Horner is a knob but it feels calculated

Tweetypie

“Adam stole a cake from business class”…why not just say, “Adam stole a cake from the plane…”?!
What a twat

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Why does she keep writing “heinsight”? This is the second time she’s done it now. Surely she can’t seriously think that’s how you spell it? Makes this horrid blog post she wrote seem even funnier 🤣😭, “all As and A*s” in her GCSEs, of course you did hun 😉. Sounds like it’s you who needs to go to the “government finishing school for adults” x
View attachment 2729889View attachment 2729885
View attachment 2729886
When did she write this? This is such a thing pick mes would do in their 20s. Like when Facebook first came out

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Jesus christ, tell me you’ve no clue what feminism is without telling me you’ve no clue what feminism is?
793D5DEA-F677-4D94-9031-62BE1CE8CA4D.jpeg

What the actual fuck does she think it’s anti feminist to say that Macron got nonced by his teacher? So dim

Reactions: 2

qwerty123**

I can’t with this woman 💀 now offended because people are saying she doesn’t look 25. I mean, she literally doesn’t? She is a middle aged woman and no amount of strategically placed filler, botox or heavy tiktok filters are ever going to trick anyone into actually thinking she is 25 years old 🤷‍♀️. Why not just embrace natural ageing? Being old ≠ looking bad or ugly.
View attachment 2638596
This video actually made me feel kinda sad for her for once. I thought her “how I manage to look 25” videos were genuinely a joke and taking the piss out of herself, but this passive aggressive response suggests otherwise…
I do think she looks good but she definitely looks her age, this tends to happen with women on the thinner side. For example there's another creator called Aimee (thissinglemama) who's two years younger than Samantha but she looks way younger

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Sorry but becoming a shill for these ACV gummies has to be one of the most desperate things she’s done. This same company literally gets Geordie Julie (an abusive heroin addict and scammer who likes to livestream herself getting drunk and attacking people) to advertise their products 😭
74193AD0-8461-4DE8-A2F9-6D7F6A417D29.png

2074890E-AEA0-4ABE-8CE5-33882398193F.jpeg

• Wow