Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Idk if someone needs to hear this, but after seeing her latest WIEAD, I feel the need to say that if anyone out there is feeling triggered by her food vids, please don’t be. They’re fake af and she clearly has way more off camera. Don’t let influencers try to convince you that this is what you should be eating and that it’s normal to only eat 2 bowls of veg a day followed by litres of juice. It’s extremely disordered and unhealthy. I literally eat probably 3x the calories she claims to supposedly be eating each day, and I’m her size if not smaller. You do not need to starve yourself and all eating like that will do is cause you health problems in the long term and totally fuck up your metabolism. They literally only make these fake videos to get comments from their followers like “omg skinny queen😍” “you’re so healthy, I’m sooo jealous”!! It’s so toxic.

Also, it goes without saying but greens powder and vitamin gummies will not fix a hormone imbalance 🙄.

Reactions: 14

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
They’re both middle aged with no kids, I’d expect them to have a fair amount of savings at this point to blow on holidays if they’ve both been working in fairly well paid jobs since their 20’s. She makes out like she’s living the high life, but I’d say her lifestyle is pretty average given her career path. Also it’s not like she’s doing this somewhere expensive like Dubai, she’s in India which is far cheaper in comparison.
Also dorlin’ you’re traveling around a country where living conditions are so poor that millions of people who live there still don’t have access to basic sanitation, and you’re bragging about how much money you have…. It’s gross and the optics of a well off westerner behaving like that are appalling, at least try and have a bit of class about you 🤦‍♀️. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 14

nnnnnicki

She’s back with her stupid snobby videos about gifts she wouldn’t want to receive. She’s so irrelevant, mid 40’s desperate hoe from Grimsby pretending so hard to be something. Can we leave her behind in 2023 please

Reactions: 12

Tweetypie

I’m so confused - her boyfriend really can’t be earning that much as a clearly failed f1 driver, why does she keep cosplaying as “the kept girlfriend”?! She did this with the old Spanish dude too, then finally admitted he was earning less than her…

Reactions: 11

Whatever123

VIP Member
Loves to criticise everyone and their jewellery, style etc yet she’s the unmarried, childless (not by choice) woman. It just screams jealousy

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve never understood where she gets this idea that everyone is super jealous of her tbh. She’s spent the last 10 years of her life getting drunk, blundering through a series of failed relationships and getting cheated on. She doesn’t have very many friends either. Frankly, her life seems lonely and miserable.
Also, for all her bragging about how rich she is and sneering down her nose at people who she sees as being poor, I don’t particularly get the vibe that she’s got that much money either.

Tweetypie

She’s just said she has the ick (in a jokey way) because he has shorts from Amazon. But she herself sells dresses off TikTok shop which were all manufactured in the same factory in China. Twat.

Reactions: 10

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Definitely a pick me. I follow loads of lovely girls on insta and tiktok I was getting fed up with her coming up on my fyp even though kept pressing not interested, it just seems like she wants people to be jealous of her and her content doesnt come across as relatable, very boastful which is not a nice quality to have. She is very, very strange. I can see why she struggles to maintain long term relationships as she is really annoying

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
She’s a spoiled delusional brat. I loved that her bf told her she doesn’t need to be worrying about engagement rings. Also her old videos she’s recently shared on TikTok, her accent has gotten so much worse now. Who does she think she is? I’d love to know why exactly she believes she deserves all this extreme high standard treatment? What exactly does she offer the man she’s with? Everyone deserves being treated well but I can’t imagine she does many selfless things for others

ste1982

Why is she posting about 90’s fashion but saying she was too young to experience 90’s fashion in the actual 90’s? GIRL!! I am younger than you and I was a teen in the 90’s, stop trying to make out you are younger than you are, or that growing older every year diminishes your worth. You are doing women a disservice with your weird ageist attitude
---
IMG_7048.jpeg

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I just cant cope with how much she goes on about how great she looks whilst using a filter in every video, you always see it slip or when it’s her and Adam his head looks super smooth 😂
She looks as i would expect a childless, slim and wealthy woman of 40 to look.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
What I find sooo hypercritical is shes constantly going on about trolls yet she spends half her time being vile, criticising everyone else, what they wear, how they choose to live their life and what they do. Practice what you preach Sam Hun ✌🏼 try being kind yourself!

Reactions: 9

Whatever123

VIP Member
If everyone wanted her life then they’d go ahead and do it. She’s giving us childless ones a bad press 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, I’ve never known anyone be so desperate to prove they’re happy without kids - and the way she does it is by basically bullying mums on social media with her weird little digs like school run in the snow 😂

people who are genuinely happy don’t tend to bring others down.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
It’s because there is naff all else going on in her life! Her life is all material shit. She doesn’t have family around her or anything else to occupy her.
I agree. choosing a handbag or bracelet is low down the list of important things no matter how much or little they cost. My partner bought me a van cleef bracelet. I’ve seen tik toks about people hating these bracelets. That’s fine. I value my bracelet in the same way another woman values the sentimental charms on a Pandora.

Also I dont have children out of choice but it doesn’t mean I value material items more.

I’m 40 in reasonable shape, get tweakments etc but I’m ok with looking my age. I just consider myself to be a presentable 40 year old.

on the surface there could be some similarities between me and her ( although my background is working class). However where she is falling very short of the mark is disrespecting other women’s choices in life. It’s vulgar darling😂

nothing shouts DICKHEAD and inflated ego more than accusing other women of being jealous of you.

Sorry I’ve only just come across this thread so I had to get it all out

• Haha

Bouquet23

She’s so obnoxious - her clap backs remind of Eden Harvz angry little husband - who himself admits he puts the ‘loyed’ in unemployed. 🤣🤣 Sam’s understanding of fiscal matters seem a bit skewed. The chamagne budget is not the fault of the various working classes us trolls are spread across but a number of economic reasons out of our control. It is not feasible for us all to travel to Bali and arguably such an influx would contribute further to environmental degradation, cultural commodification, and socioeconomic disparities. i should imagine the locals in Barcelona who are now priced out by such mega rich individuals like her may find her questionable. Nice hair though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
@Whatever123 she’s not happy with you!

2A0CF24A-FA29-40D0-A876-FCE709BE5BEF.jpeg

This was followed by an extremely bitter video where she implies that women who have children young are “less knowledgable of the world” and that those who have them later on in life are just “better” parents. Think that’s pretty harsh to all the young mums out there who do an incredible job of raising their kids!
She reckons the holiday is amazing, but is it really that amazing if she’s sat there reading about herself on gossip sites and then making angry reaction videos in response to posts on here? 😅😂

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
@Whatever123 she’s not happy with you!

View attachment 2688650

This was followed by an extremely bitter video where she implies that women who have children young are “less knowledgable of the world” and that those who have them later on in life are just “better” parents. Think that’s pretty harsh to all the young mums out there who do an incredible job of raising their kids!
She reckons the holiday is amazing, but is it really that amazing if she’s sat there reading about herself on gossip sites and then making angry reaction videos in response to posts on here? 😅😂
That lassie is the biggest fanny on tik tok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She keeps popping up again on my fyp and my goodness does her forced posh voice absolutely get on my tits! It’s soooo annoying!!!

She’s basically just Clare Surey but a few years younger and just about manages to string sentences together better. Every post and awkward staged unbuttoning of shirt, hitched up shirt or outfit choice is for everyone to tell her how teeny weeny she is and gorgeous. Transparent af.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Bless her and her latest post about being trolled over her appearance (didn’t happen, I bet) Vacuous person. She really only cares about her image doesn’t she? It’s sad.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
I just find it unreal when she talks about how it’s most heinous when women hate her because she’s such a girls girl so it’s obvious that they’re just awful/jealous/whatever and yet her “old” blog posts (not written when she was in her heady youth of 25 and below - she was well into her late 20s early 30s if not older) are just full of sneering at people who are bigger. I used to like her a couple of years ago and happened to see she had a thread and then read the blog posts someone linked and I was so disappointed in her. Shame on you Samantha. Your girls girl personality is as artificial as the filters you use.