Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She gives off vibes that she's desperate to get engaged/married, the bloke she's with looks really uncomfortable every time she hints about engagements or rings.

Her constant looking down her nose at things that other people may like, for example, Pandora, is really off-putting, acts well above herself that one

Reactions: 8

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Idk why she bothers with the beauty/fashion stuff. She gets zero engagement on her videos bc her style is grim and tacky and social media is flooded with fashion influencers who actually put out decent content.

Reactions: 7

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
She doesn't look 25. Yes she's skinny so her body is nice but she barely eats, she's a walking eating disorder. BORING!!!!

Noodle99

She actually bores me to tears. How many times can you tell the same story about your ex?!

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Jesus she's insufferable. "I eat 26 fruits and vegetables in a day" HUN I have IBS and an actual REAL job working for an important charity, sure they'd love me running to the loo every 10 mins.

The reality is she has an ED

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Nah she’s actually started doing merch now
View attachment 2926909
View attachment 2926910
who tf is gonna be walking round with one of these 😭
I can’t even hate watch her. I blocked her ages ago.
For context I’m a similar age, size 6, no children by choice and I’m financially well off . none of these things are noteworthy in general however I feel like she’s a dreadful representation of all of these things. AND she looks old af in these pics😂
Looks fade babe.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
It’s also easy to live a champagne lifestyle in the likes of Bali and other parts of Indonesia etc that she seems to spend a lot of time in when everything is 1000x cheaper there.. so really it’s her living the champagne lifestyle while at least only spending the cost of lemonade. A holiday fine but I’ve seen so many influencers move there, do nothing for the community and take advantage of the cheap living while doing feck all for struggling locals.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
I feel like she does have a bit of a warped idea of what 40yr olds look like. Granted most of society does. But just because you’re slender and have boofy hair doesn’t mean you don’t look your age. and that shouldn’t be something that’s offensive. If you think back to when you were a kid and the parents in sitcoms were all 30s/40s they looked like actual grown ups but none of my friends look like that. We’re all fairly “youthful” - just don’t look 25.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Imagine your whole personality being that your ex cheated on you with your friend. I’d want to move on from that as quickly as possible. It was one thing when she was making money from it but now she’s not even doing that, just recycling the same stories.
Also she wants us to think she was around a bunch of people regularly using sniff and she would stay up all night with them but didn’t touch it herself?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I can’t with this woman 💀 now offended because people are saying she doesn’t look 25. I mean, she literally doesn’t? She is a middle aged woman and no amount of strategically placed filler, botox or heavy tiktok filters are ever going to trick anyone into actually thinking she is 25 years old 🤷‍♀️. Why not just embrace natural ageing? Being old ≠ looking bad or ugly.
5E219C1B-1ABA-4B5A-AFF3-5473140F925C.jpeg

This video actually made me feel kinda sad for her for once. I thought her “how I manage to look 25” videos were genuinely a joke and taking the piss out of herself, but this passive aggressive response suggests otherwise…

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I do find it quite ironic that she slams people on tattle and calls them losers for gossiping about celebs/influencers, but will happily make multiple videos like this where she discusses current celeb/influencer gossip.

Like, you’re literally doing the exact same thing? 😂

ach0902

VIP Member
Imagine being on this exciting trip away wherever she is and posting all these ridiculous TikTok’s, get a fucking life

Reactions: 6

ach0902

VIP Member
I’m not ever one to criticise a woman for aging but the way this woman whitters on about how she looks 25 (she doesn’t) and shames women for their appearance and fashion choices, idc she deserves it.

Look at the skin on her chest compared to her face with the smooth filter 😱 I would love for someone to take a pic of her in the wild so we can see what she really looks like
I just cant cope with how much she goes on about how great she looks whilst using a filter in every video, you always see it slip or when it’s her and Adam his head looks super smooth 😂

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I knew she was utterly classless because of how she constantly talks about money (no one who is actually wealthy talks about it like she does), but bragging about earning a tenner off a tiktok video?? In your 40s? 😭💀 this is sad even for her.

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
I agree. choosing a handbag or bracelet is low down the list of important things no matter how much or little they cost. My partner bought me a van cleef bracelet. I’ve seen tik toks about people hating these bracelets. That’s fine. I value my bracelet in the same way another woman values the sentimental charms on a Pandora.

Also I dont have children out of choice but it doesn’t mean I value material items more.

I’m 40 in reasonable shape, get tweakments etc but I’m ok with looking my age. I just consider myself to be a presentable 40 year old.

on the surface there could be some similarities between me and her ( although my background is working class). However where she is falling very short of the mark is disrespecting other women’s choices in life. It’s vulgar darling😂

nothing shouts DICKHEAD and inflated ego more than accusing other women of being jealous of you.

Sorry I’ve only just come across this thread so I had to get it all out
You’re absolutely correct. She looks down on everyone who isn’t leading the same lifestyle as her when in fact, I do think she’s a very sad woman, living a very sad existence.

She doesn’t even have close friends around her. She flits between friends (and boyfriends!)

in my eyes her insecurities seep out like venom. She’s just trying to make herself feel better.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I think we hit a nerve because she’s found the need to post a “silly little racing driver” video, showing how it was on TV. Well yes love men would watch paint dry if it involved a car so of course it’s on air!
She must be really enjoying her travels to spend so much time making tik toks clapping back

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
She looks as i would expect a childless, slim and wealthy woman of 40 to look.
Right? She literally just looks her age. She’s an attractive woman for sure but she doesn’t look young, she just looks like a healthy person her age. She’s delusional.

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
How is this even a brag anyway? Buying a 3rd house when there are only two of you and most people are struggling to afford one. She’s such a dick
She’s deleted the video now but made another in response to a video that was done in September where she was talking about her ex and says she does it because it makes her “hundreds and hundreds of pounds”.

But the video has 215k views and TikTok pays between 2-4 cents per 1000 views.

So she’s made less than a tenner 😆

While her overinflated sense of self is funny, blatantly lying about something people can easily find out is just deranged behaviour.

Few hundred more videos on the Alex’s and you might be able to buy the new Barbie dream house Sam 😆

• Haha