Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwerty123**

She has D&V for a few days and then comes on saying she lost her Christmas weight by drinking greens powder every morning. Takes every opportunity to do an ad. More likely to have been weight loss from the Deli Belly!

Reactions: 6

tellmewhy

VIP Member
How is this even a brag anyway? Buying a 3rd house when there are only two of you and most people are struggling to afford one. She’s such a dick

Whatever123

VIP Member
Wait, I’m confused? So she’s saying that her trolls have money but aren’t spending it in the uk? Is that meant to be a clap back?

also, what is her obsession with mums? Seriously?! This woman has no children, no financial assets, nothing. Her insecurity is so clear. She needs to come off social media at this point, she’s really embarrassing herself.

so deeply embarrassing that this 40 odd year old woman is getting her phone out to film shit like this. Must be having a great time travelling 😂

also, her sister has a child and will be one of those school run mums living in the uk. Wonder what she makes of this ‘content’

Attachments

• Haha

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
I think what I find bizarre is that she keeps saying how rich she is and how rich her new boyfriend is but then there’s videos of “what I ordered vs what I got” why are you ordering from cheap fast fashion sites? You have the privilege - why not promote slow fashion? Then I see these merch bags and all her tiktoks shilling mass produced stuff and I just don’t get it.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
….aaaand she’s deleted the entire video that the comments were posted on 👀.

I remember when people mentioned her ex-husband on here and she went nuts about it and deleted all the pics of him from her instagram.
I bet her ex-step daughter probably has all sorts of stories about her tbh.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Loool she’s nice with women who she feels threatened by aka anyone younger and more attractive than her (then slags them off behind their backs) and a downright nasty piece of work to anyone who she thinks is old/fat/ugly 🤣.
It’s quite obvious that anyone with more than about 2 working braincells sees through her very quickly, hence why she changes up her friendship group so often.
I’ve met people like her before and their spite always stems from serious insecurities they have about themselves.

Reactions: 5

qwerty123**

I saw her live the other day and someone asked if her accent was a Grimsby one and she seemed really rattled by that and said definitely not! I wonder how much she paid for elocution lessons to rid herself of her Grimsbyness! :ROFLMAO:

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
This. You are bang on.
Between that and her ‘saying no to this type of proposal’ and gifts she wouldn’t appreciate she’s actually just not a nice person. Even if it’s not your taste most people are grateful for a gift because it shows a loved one thought of them.. she’s so spoiled. And her proposal thing, like fuck would she say no to any man willing to get down on one knee for her, but also it’s not about showing off ur ring or whatever fancy thing they did, I think people forget it’s a lovely gesture regardless of what you do for it but it’s actually about marriage rather than an Instagram opportunity. Fair enough saying you wouldn’t like it in public or something but with her list of do’s and donts she may as well propose to herself because she’s planned the whole thing. She’s just ungrateful and obsessed with herself. It’s all about her.
---
Between that and her ‘saying no to this type of proposal’ and gifts she wouldn’t appreciate she’s actually just not a nice person. Even if it’s not your taste most people are grateful for a gift because it shows a loved one thought of them.. she’s so spoiled. And her proposal thing, like fuck would she say no to any man willing to get down on one knee for her, but also it’s not about showing off ur ring or whatever fancy thing they did, I think people forget it’s a lovely gesture regardless of what you do for it but it’s actually about marriage rather than an Instagram opportunity. Fair enough saying you wouldn’t like it in public or something but with her list of do’s and donts she may as well propose to herself because she’s planned the whole thing. She’s just ungrateful and obsessed with herself. It’s all about her.
And I can’t imagine anyone proposing when she’s still raving about her ex too

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Honestly, I’ve never known anyone be so desperate to prove they’re happy without kids - and the way she does it is by basically bullying mums on social media with her weird little digs like school run in the snow 😂

people who are genuinely happy don’t tend to bring others down.
She's so odd that she feels she as to prove herself 'that her life is so amazing' if it was she wouldn't bleat on about it.

I don't have kids and I never felt like I wanted any, however I don't think it's a massive flex its just how my life turned out, I have 4 adorable nieces and a nephew and I love them and being an Auntie.

Her content is shit. I've blocked her anyway as I was sick of her coming up unwanted on my fyp

• Heart

Bouquet23

Wow what insightful take on the Geri/Christian scenario 🤣… the accent and pout and over annunciation reminds me of Geri Halliwell as well … Watford/Grimsby what? 🤣🤣🤣 FYI Christian was a racing driver before he became the ‘pen pusher’ 🤐

• Haha

Tweetypie

So weird, not exactly a put down is it? yeah hun we have the money but choose not to spend it because that’s how you stay wealthy. Very odd. I could care less about her being 40, that’s neither here nor there - good for her for looking good at 40 - I think she just needs to reassess her views of money and how it doesn’t elevate you.

Whatever123

VIP Member
So is her job just shilling shite on TikTok shop now? (And sponging off her race car driver boyfriend?)

also, have you noticed she loves to brag about all her boyfriend’s jobs… that’s their job, not yours, why brag? Really strange.

qwerty123**

I just find it unreal when she talks about how it’s most heinous when women hate her because she’s such a girls girl so it’s obvious that they’re just awful/jealous/whatever and yet her “old” blog posts (not written when she was in her heady youth of 25 and below - she was well into her late 20s early 30s if not older) are just full of sneering at people who are bigger. I used to like her a couple of years ago and happened to see she had a thread and then read the blog posts someone linked and I was so disappointed in her. Shame on you Samantha. Your girls girl personality is as artificial as the filters you use.
You can tell she's not a girls girl by how she speaks to people in the comments. Unless it's a outright compliment then it's all babe and darling!

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Wait, I’m confused? So she’s saying that her trolls have money but aren’t spending it in the uk? Is that meant to be a clap back?

also, what is her obsession with mums? Seriously?! This woman has no children, no financial assets, nothing. Her insecurity is so clear. She needs to come off social media at this point, she’s really embarrassing herself.

so deeply embarrassing that this 40 odd year old woman is getting her phone out to film shit like this. Must be having a great time travelling 😂

also, her sister has a child and will be one of those school run mums living in the uk. Wonder what she makes of this ‘content’
If everyone wanted her life then they’d go ahead and do it. She’s giving us childless ones a bad press 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Oh so she's a fashion influencer now... Christ alive get a job Samanta (how she spells her name on her website, twat)

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Why does she keep writing “heinsight”? This is the second time she’s done it now. Surely she can’t seriously think that’s how you spell it? Makes this horrid blog post she wrote seem even funnier 🤣😭, “all As and A*s” in her GCSEs, of course you did hun 😉. Sounds like it’s you who needs to go to the “government finishing school for adults” x
9DB5211F-2C4B-4AF2-B997-09C2622BFADA.jpeg
D86CDC57-FCF6-473C-8258-B4D9885C387F.jpeg

CBDE03D6-D655-496E-9A4C-B079E2F5B3F4.jpeg

• Haha