Jetsetgypsea #2 Everyone come look at my glamorous life selling cider vinegar tablets on tiktok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well guys, we finally made it to thread 2. Winning thread title goes to @LittleMissMuffet šŸ˜€ your prize is a box of apple cider vinegar tabs from tiktok shop and years supply of Intimate Flora! Congratulations.

To recap the last thread (which has been going for about 18 months so thereā€™s a lot to get through):
- Sam broke up with smelly old Alex and has pretty much spent the entire of 2023 banging on about how he cheated on her, whilst simultaneously telling us that sheā€™s totally over him šŸ¤„
- Tattlers decided to do a deep dive into her old social media accounts and found some vile things sheā€™d written over the years including vile comments about other women, people on benefits, people with tattoos and overweight people. Sheā€™s also a huge supporter of Margaret Thatcher (came as a surprise to absolutely no one).
- After breaking up with Alex she moved swiftly into a summer romance with another man (also called Alex) who was about half her age.
- She then welcomed another fella called Adam into her life (whilst she was still seeing Alex), who she is currently still with.

She also became aware of her tattle thread and has become a regular reader (hi Sam šŸ‘‹). Other than that, she appears to have started a new career as a shill for tiktok shop crap and is still as dull as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh. Iā€™m honoured. Iā€™ll celebrate with some plain boiled rice and a little nibble on tofu.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice how she posted the very old viral video she did again of La Sagrada Familia with new trending music? Maybe her new beauty style videos haven't quite got the attention she used to get in her old life.

Sheā€™s is so socially unaware itā€™s embarrassing. Advertising watsapp groups where people illegally rent out properties in Barcelona when thereā€™s a huge housing crisis there atm with locals being driven out of their areas because itā€™s become unaffordable for them to live there due to people who do this.
721ED268-480E-4F3B-9F51-CFFA9DEC8D25.jpeg

Iā€™m waiting for the day when the locals Barcelona reddit subs get hold of her ā€barcelona guidesā€, theyā€™ll honestly tear her a new one.

Reactions: 3
Why is she posting about 90ā€™s fashion but saying she was too young to experience 90ā€™s fashion in the actual 90ā€™s? GIRL!! I am younger than you and I was a teen in the 90ā€™s, stop trying to make out you are younger than you are, or that growing older every year diminishes your worth. You are doing women a disservice with your weird ageist attitude
---
IMG_7048.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I very vaguely know her sister but trust me, sheā€™s not nice either! Thinks sheā€™s better than everyone

Reactions: 3
Oh so she's a fashion influencer now... Christ alive get a job Samanta (how she spells her name on her website, twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to say it but I'm missing her old stories compared to all this nonsense she's posting lately.

Reactions: 1
Idk why she bothers with the beauty/fashion stuff. She gets zero engagement on her videos bc her style is grim and tacky and social media is flooded with fashion influencers who actually put out decent content.

Reactions: 7
I just find it unreal when she talks about how itā€™s most heinous when women dislike her because sheā€™s such a girls girl so itā€™s obvious that theyā€™re just awful/jealous/whatever and yet her ā€œoldā€ blog posts (not written when she was in her heady youth of 25 and below - she was well into her late 20s early 30s if not older) are just full of sneering at people who are bigger. I used to like her a couple of years ago and happened to see she had a thread and then read the blog posts someone linked and I was so disappointed in her. Shame on you Samantha. Your girls girl personality is as artificial as the filters you use.

Reactions: 8
I just find it unreal when she talks about how itā€™s most heinous when women dislike her because sheā€™s such a girls girl so itā€™s obvious that theyā€™re just awful/jealous/whatever and yet her ā€œoldā€ blog posts (not written when she was in her heady youth of 25 and below - she was well into her late 20s early 30s if not older) are just full of sneering at people who are bigger. I used to like her a couple of years ago and happened to see she had a thread and then read the blog posts someone linked and I was so disappointed in her. Shame on you Samantha. Your girls girl personality is as artificial as the filters you use.
You can tell she's not a girls girl by how she speaks to people in the comments. Unless it's a outright compliment then it's all babe and darling!

Reactions: 4
Loool sheā€™s nice with women who she feels threatened by aka anyone younger and more attractive than her (then slags them off behind their backs) and a downright nasty piece of work to anyone who she thinks is old/fat/ugly šŸ¤£.
Itā€™s quite obvious that anyone with more than about 2 working braincells sees through her very quickly, hence why she changes up her friendship group so often.
Iā€™ve met people like her before and their spite always stems from serious insecurities they have about themselves.

Reactions: 5
Her video has 60 odd likes.

I need to know who is lying to this middle aged woman because why does she think sheā€™s some big influencer? šŸ˜†

Attachments

How is this even a brag anyway? Buying a 3rd house when there are only two of you and most people are struggling to afford one. Sheā€™s such a dick

Reactions: 6
How is this even a brag anyway? Buying a 3rd house when there are only two of you and most people are struggling to afford one. Sheā€™s such a dick
Sheā€™s deleted the video now but made another in response to a video that was done in September where she was talking about her ex and says she does it because it makes her ā€œhundreds and hundreds of poundsā€.

But the video has 215k views and TikTok pays between 2-4 cents per 1000 views.

So sheā€™s made less than a tenner šŸ˜†

While her overinflated sense of self is funny, blatantly lying about something people can easily find out is just deranged behaviour.

Few hundred more videos on the Alexā€™s and you might be able to buy the new Barbie dream house Sam šŸ˜†

• Haha
I knew she was utterly classless because of how she constantly talks about money (no one who is actually wealthy talks about it like she does), but bragging about earning a tenner off a tiktok video?? In your 40s? šŸ˜­šŸ’€ this is sad even for her.

• Haha
Jesus christ, tell me youā€™ve no clue what feminism is without telling me youā€™ve no clue what feminism is?
793D5DEA-F677-4D94-9031-62BE1CE8CA4D.jpeg

What the actual duck does she think itā€™s anti feminist to say that Macron got nonced by his teacher? So dim

Jesus christ, tell me youā€™ve no clue what feminism is without telling me youā€™ve no clue what feminism is?
View attachment 2617126
What the actual duck does she think itā€™s anti feminist to say that Macron got nonced by his teacher? So dim
Alex 2 was young enough to be her son so she canā€™t go too hard.

Or he looked it anyway. I donā€™t actually know how old he was šŸ˜†

• Haha